PDA

View Full Version : Screwed up my mag abilities?

probably
Jun 24, 2012, 08:25 PM
I think I taught my MAG the same skill twice by accident.
Is there any way to fix it, or is it fucked?

http://i.imgur.com/hV1A1.jpg

DTwO
Jun 25, 2012, 02:40 AM
^ This.

i did the same thing on accident lol

zgnumu
Jun 25, 2012, 03:01 AM
I was wondering about this... do the 2 abilities share the same cool-down or are they separate? If the latter, you could potentially stack 3 healing abilities and make your Mag a dedicated heal-bot... lol

In theory, this could be tested if someone made a burn-character and teach a mag "Recovery system device" and record how many monomates it generates every interval with 1x, 2x, and 3x of that skill.

DTwO
Jun 25, 2012, 11:47 AM
If your right zgn then i wont feel so bad for making a booboo lol

just2good
Jun 25, 2012, 05:14 PM
Would also like to know if adding another of the same ability is useless or not. I just got the HP A mag device from fun scratch.

LinkKD
Jun 25, 2012, 09:52 PM
Just did the same...derp =w=''''...dammit, does anyone know anything about this?

TerminalMontage
Jun 25, 2012, 10:09 PM
What the? How do you do that? My Mag has an HP and PP skill, and also has 4 slots, not 3 (the last 2 slots are empty).

How can I teach my mag abilities? And what abilities can I teach him? Also, if I did happen to give him 2 of the same abilities, would he use that ability more often?

probably
Jun 25, 2012, 11:14 PM
After fiddling with it, I think it lets you overwrite one skill if you fill them all up.

MAXrobo
Jun 26, 2012, 02:40 AM
while i am not sure of this, i think that stacking heal abilitys does increase the chance of it happening. i had 3 heal skills on my mag for a while and it healed me about half the time i got below 50% HP. I recently switched one of them (if you have no open slots it lets you replace one) to something else, but now it doesn't seem like he heals me as much.

i would love if someone could confirm this.

skuld01
Jun 26, 2012, 02:57 AM
I got 3 heal A on mine (I still got 3 extra Heal A booster in bank)

And it surely heal more often, but not always.

I am going to try what happen if I have 5 heal A on it.

DTwO
Jun 26, 2012, 03:24 AM
Finally some responses!Ty guys.

Now i feel better,so ill just overwrite my booboo.

LinkKD
Jun 26, 2012, 03:48 PM
[2] at that /\

I feel better now too...so they're like pokemons, haha

and if they do heal more often by having more than one of them...then even better, hm.

I guess it does make sense...the game shouldn't allow you to waste slots if it didn't help on something.

What the? How do you do that? My Mag has an HP and PP skill, and also has 4 slots, not 3 (the last 2 slots are empty).

How can I teach my mag abilities? And what abilities can I teach him? Also, if I did happen to give him 2 of the same abilities, would he use that ability more often?

and about this...there are devices that gives the mag abilites. search on the forum about mag devices and you should find some topics about the FUN points scratches...it seems most people get their mag devices from those

however...I never got any from those...so I'm not sure where did I get my two HP ability devices