PDA

View Full Version : Item Drops and items spreadsheet

Ultie
Jun 24, 2012, 08:41 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ain3P-3bpx8pdGJpcFJOc3pzYUwxRDlic0Y4NkdETXc&gid=0

Made a spreadsheet to put stuff i find in as well as other items, help friends out who are not well in the language.

I'm updating drops as i find them or get info and other items i add when I'm bored.

If you want to edit this give me the email/name of your Google and ill put you in the perms.

(have a column for classes since i don't know if they are doing drops based on the leaders class and stuff like in other games, if its false ill remove it, hope it is)

edit: i not gonna update mine anymore dont have much time with playing and other stuff, this one here is better organised anyway that poped up a while back: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE

Jiraiza
Jun 24, 2012, 09:04 PM
I think I might be interested in just translating the description of the weapons. Might prove to be useful to hold the information for future database websites, like Arkive or something. I'll PM you my GMail.

Ultie
Jun 25, 2012, 05:33 AM
added you to perms and i have updated the spreadsheet with more drop locations, most of the items are covered now and added some new ones too.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 25, 2012, 06:56 AM
this is beautiful, thank you so much.

seriously, thank you.

time to spam vol dragon speed runs. go figure i was never getting the yellow zax sword. all i do is multi area 2 and fight katadorans and stupid ragnes

Porkmaster
Jun 25, 2012, 02:06 PM
Bumping for justice! It's good to know that rares do in fact drop from specific enemies.

Malevolent215
Jun 25, 2012, 02:54 PM
Saw the link for this post in another topic. look forward to when this spreadsheet grows. Now, I don't understand half of what the game says or what missions translate to, but I can add by confirming that "Kusadasi Nebula" 7* Wired Lance drops of the Caves Cata-- what ever their called boss( the small stretchy dragons). In the mission you need to clear in 16 min. for Free Caves. I have a set equipped right now.

Edit: After looking at the spreadsheat i thought i would be more organized lol, so here you go.

Kusadasi Nebula

Caves
Normal
Catadran Mission
Boss Drop
Hunter

Confirmed by me!

Porkmaster
Jun 25, 2012, 03:15 PM
but I can add by confirming that "Kusadasi Nebula" 7* Wired Lance drops of the Caves Cata-- what ever their called boss( the small stretchy dragons).

Kusadasi Nebula

Caves
Normal
Catadran Mission
Boss Drop
Hunter

Confirmed by me!

I just call it the "Spaghetti Dragon."

Malevolent215
Jun 25, 2012, 03:18 PM
I just call it the "Spaghetti Dragon."

The first time I fought them I said to my friend, I never thought I'd see the day I would be forced to kill a giant Japanese Slinky.

Ultie
Jun 26, 2012, 01:21 PM
updated with a few new items and minor changes and additions to the drop locations. I will get round to adding pictures just going to need to find the items on players or myself :P

DreXxiN
Jun 26, 2012, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the hard work!

Memorex
Jun 26, 2012, 02:29 PM
Nice job, i'll be bookmarking this.

Evilmonkey
Jun 27, 2012, 09:05 AM
Hey, great weapon/item spread sheet! I have a confirmation that may be useful to you. The mission I was on was S Rank “キャタドラン討伐” Subdue Catadran in 16 minutes.

Zakkusu

Drop: Catadran (Boss)
Level: Normal
Stage: Caves

Sigmund
Jun 27, 2012, 11:10 AM
Hum, you can look at what item drops from which missions in-game!

Here's how:

1) Navigate to the mission you want information on from the quest lady and click the third option. (First is create party, second is search for existing party for that mission)
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/tJtyF.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

2) Click the first option that menu brings up. (Second is the equipment ability drop rate, third... I'm not sure yet)
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/NJtVr.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

3) Voila, you can now see how many times a rare item dropped from the selected mission.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/7GDXy.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Fox2Tails
Jun 27, 2012, 11:43 AM
That's pretty neat

Ultie
Jun 27, 2012, 06:19 PM
added a new easy to read drop chart and confirmed some drops myself :)

DTwO
Jun 28, 2012, 07:37 PM
Sigmund,thanks so much for that :D

Thats amazing how they implemented it >_<

Sigmund
Jun 28, 2012, 08:14 PM
=)
I know, I really like how they developed this built-in drop chart for the game. I have never seen anything similar in MMORPGs.

I've heard there's also an option where you click on the item and see where it's dropped from. I'll make an image guide when it comes back up if I figure out how.

Lostbob117
Jun 28, 2012, 08:18 PM
Any information you find can you contribute it to the PSO2 Wiki look in my signature for the link.
If you do not know how to edit a wiki give me the info some how and I'll input it.

KanekoSaya
Jun 28, 2012, 10:54 PM
I LOVE YOU OP

Alena Zouryx
Jun 28, 2012, 11:34 PM
I'd be happy to give a hand with item translation, if any more help is wanted.

Coatl
Jun 30, 2012, 07:19 AM
I can comfirm that the Talis legacy also drops in Hard desert.
Picked one up just today.

Ultie
Jul 1, 2012, 05:54 AM
Added some new items and what drops what

Okito Musuko
Jul 1, 2012, 11:14 AM
フォンガルフ (Fongarufu "Red Wolf") - Hard Mode

Drops the Force "Broomstick"
(i'm sorry i dont know the actual name >_<)

Ultie
Jul 1, 2012, 01:00 PM
eh you sure fongarukfu drops the broom? ill put it down as temp since i'm sure its only the smaller wolf that it does drop from.

Also added drinks and their effects and i have a backlog of drops to add but dont have time to do right now.

ChefMKT
Jul 4, 2012, 01:09 AM
I just got the Zanba (ザンバ) sword drop from the small Yeti guys in the new Tundra area.

Ultie
Jul 8, 2012, 06:47 AM
finally got around to updating the chart, pictures and new drops.
Started reorganizing the drop chart too so excuse the small mess.

Ultie
Jul 19, 2012, 05:24 PM
updated it with the new drops

Hrith
Jul 19, 2012, 09:40 PM
The new rifles are called Schwan and Strauß, German for swan and ostrich.

While I'm at it, the 9* rifle is Tigre d'Or, French for gold tiger.

The other 9* rifle is not Divulcan, katakana for Vulcan is バルカン.

Varder (not Barder) in katakana is ヴァーダー.

It is safe to assume アルバ is Alba, not Alva, since it's Latin, like Vita is.

The tier 4 spear is Berdys, not Berdysh.

Ultie
Jul 20, 2012, 06:57 AM
Thanks for the info but you confuse me, I guess you are looking at the other spreadsheet? Stuff you said is not like that on my one.

I liked that other one because the person who made it did a better job organising it(I do not know who made it, it appeared a bit after my one) So I decided not to do anything more with mine.

Hrith
Jul 20, 2012, 09:00 AM
Oh yeah >_> I did not know there were two ;s