PDA

View Full Version : Post your issues and Gripes with Pso2

Scyris
Jun 24, 2012, 09:35 PM
Hey there all post your issues and gripes you have with pso2. Also inb4 the game is in japanese that one doesn't count.

Here are mine.

1: Ok sega its the year 2012, can we please have meseta be auto pickup? do we really need to click every little yellow diamond? Yes this comes off as lazy, but still alot of games are having this feature now a days and its more of a timer saver than you'd think it'd be.

2: Launchers OPness, I love this weapon but even as a ranger I feel its really overpowered to hell and back, with a non-grinded weap with no ele i have done 800 damage pa's with this thing and hit like 4-6 mobs at once for that, my ranger is only lv 12.

3: Droprate: not how often items drop but what, it seems as a ranger nothing ever drops but guns or armor for me, I rarely see a disk or any other item type drop. While nice in a way that its skewed towards your current class, I'd like to be able to find stuff for my other classes.

4: Lag: I don't know whats happened in the last 30 hours but the game is alot laggier than I remember it, Maybe sega is running some kinda diagnostic program to find the lag issue on the server? It never used to lag for me during the time english players usually play.

5: This one is SoA's fault, they need to announce whether pso2 is coming here or not and stop teasing us with hints and such. I like pso2 but I have to admit i'd play it alot more and be alot more likely to spend in the cash shop if I could actually understand whats going on.

Well this is 5 of my gripes/issues what are some of yours?
Also.. anyone know of a good japanese wiki for pso2? something I can throw into google translate if possible?

Chik'Tikka
Jun 24, 2012, 09:39 PM
+^_^+ "the game is in japanese"

Home Dog
Jun 24, 2012, 09:45 PM
I can't read what the client orders say, so I pretty much have no idea what to do. That is my only complaint.

pikachief
Jun 24, 2012, 09:47 PM
My only problem is the lack of weapon types. Actually I'd be fine if they added shotguns lol.

Also the lag is an issue SEGA has only had for this open beta and they don't know what's causing it exactly. They're working on a fix.

Specific Rifle PAs end up being as good if not better than launchers, also end up making launchers even more OP! lol (Weak shot then switch to launcher :P ) It's just rangers being overpowered lol

If you want hunter weapons, go play as hunter. And personally I find plenty of useless discs as Ranger. I'd actually like less lol

Also autopick-up meseta? really? lol Lazy ;) lol :P

soo yea my only real problem is no shotguns yet!

Scyris
Jun 24, 2012, 09:50 PM
I can't read what the client orders say, so I pretty much have no idea what to do. That is my only complaint.

Go here, it will help: http://bumped.org/psublog/

Zabrio
Jun 24, 2012, 09:52 PM
Current lack of Weapon types (overlooking this mainly due to it being open beta and I don't expect everything right away)
Lag
I can't read anything

but all of those are fixable. PSO2 feels amazing to me overall

Ghalion
Jun 24, 2012, 09:53 PM
1: Character customization, while super amazing...is woefully limited for costume/hair-dos... Beginning costume selection would be good if armor upgrades changed your appearance more than they do, but they don't... As for the hair, it's just plain limited. Given how extensive and awesome the character customization thing is, you should at the very least be able to adjust the length of the pre-set hair-dos.

2: Game could use some more mid-tier enemies. Like those rolly dudes in the forest maps, or the queen/breeder/flying things. Just stuff to break the monotony of heaps of easy trash before a boss. And I don't mean super rare code: Attack things either. Just maybe one or 2 for every 3-5 rooms of fights.. instead of 1 or 2 every entire dungeon.

3: Cash... it's too useless. I mean you can buy healing drinks...and..uhh. that's about it. The weapon/armor/disc shops sell stuff that's useless past level 2! We should be able to buy some kind of real gear upgrades. Maybe not endgame top tier for level gear. But we should at LEAST be able to buy something of AVERAGE strength for its level. But no, I've been wearing the same armor I've had since level 6.. and I'm 15 now, my savings should be able to help with that but it can't.

4: Gear drops are unexciting. Basically, when you're doing a dungeon, and you see an equipment drop, you really aren't expecting it to be anything but vendor fodder. Rare drops can be rare, ok, but again, you should be able to upgrade your equipment often enough that if you see something you wear drop in a dungeon that's 10 levels higher than the one you got your current not even rare equipment from, that you should at LEAST be excited for an upgrade. But the fact is it's really more like "who am I kidding, it's gonna be junk". Kinda like diablo 3 in that sense.

5: Camera is too limited. I mean yeah it's functional, and no it doesn't get me killed. But the characters look great, and the customization is great. You should be able to adjust the camera, or have a dramatic camera mode or something just so it looks coolier/prettier/baddassier. A free camera mode would also be a bonus.

Technical stuff like lag and whatever is obvious but I dont' want to count them since...well...they're obvious and universal to all games with them really.

MrShoestore
Jun 24, 2012, 09:55 PM
My only problem is the lack of weapon types. Actually I'd be fine if they added shotguns lol.

There is a photon art for one of the guns that acts like a shotgun. i use it on the birds, and it is quite helpful.

The Awesomeinator
Jun 24, 2012, 11:12 PM
3: Cash... it's too useless. I mean you can buy healing drinks...and..uhh. that's about it. The weapon/armor/disc shops sell stuff that's useless past level 2! We should be able to buy some kind of real gear upgrades. Maybe not endgame top tier for level gear. But we should at LEAST be able to buy something of AVERAGE strength for its level. But no, I've been wearing the same armor I've had since level 6.. and I'm 15 now, my savings should be able to help with that but it can't.

4: Gear drops are unexciting. Basically, when you're doing a dungeon, and you see an equipment drop, you really aren't expecting it to be anything but vendor fodder. Rare drops can be rare, ok, but again, you should be able to upgrade your equipment often enough that if you see something you wear drop in a dungeon that's 10 levels higher than the one you got your current not even rare equipment from, that you should at LEAST be excited for an upgrade. But the fact is it's really more like "who am I kidding, it's gonna be junk". Kinda like diablo 3 in that sense.

This is *exactly* like Diablo 3. Everything is either vendor trash or the occasional low-level AH fodder (on higher levels).

The vendors *never* have anything worth a damn at *any* level. Really, the only use I have for items/shields is income and mag feed.

And when we're given the opportunity to grind items? It becomes even more ridiculous.

On a different note- I'm sad that there's no sabers of any kind in this game.

I miss being able to equip a saber/shield, or saber/handgun- hell, even twin sabers. I guess we have gunblades now, but it's just not the same.

AND ANOTHER THING: The area variety in this game is MISERABLE.

I'm probably ten hours in, and I've only seen two kinds of areas- randomly generated template forests, or randomly generated template caves. At least they aren't completely flat (jumping is nice), but still. After five hours in a single forest with no other options availible to you, you start to get a little frustrated. I'm already getting sick of caves- they are cool and all, but I just want to clear freecaves in 20 min and get the hell outta dodge.

Helosie
Jun 24, 2012, 11:18 PM
The majority of your drops reflects your role. As a Ranger, you'll have more gun drops then wands or swords.
With Force, More wands, and Hunter, More Swords.

ashley50
Jun 24, 2012, 11:20 PM
Players want to be spoonfed.

Darki
Jun 24, 2012, 11:26 PM
I would complain about lack of weapons and clothes yet... C'mon, we're not even in the official release, I don't think they're going to leave us with 6 outfits and 8 weapons forever...

anyways, my complaints.

1.- Camera issues: Is there a way to turn the camera while you're locked on a monster, and I'm n00b and I didn't set my gamepad well, or is it actually like this? in Forest it's fine because the place has not that many different height levels and narrow spaces, but in Caves it's a damn nightmare sometimes, I end with the camera stuck to a wall or the floor and maybe seeing my enemy's leg or something like that. Lock-on should be only to keep your character facing the monster, but they should leave the camera movable. :/

2.- As has been said, the shops are useless. I have only used them to get Zonde and Resta after I got money for them in the first 2~4 runs, and later to buy crap to feed my mag.

3.- I second the auto-money pickup option. I mean, who wouldn't pick money? Unlike in PSU in this game that money is all yours. Enemies should drop only the items, and you'd get the money directly from killing them.

Sideswipe
Jun 24, 2012, 11:30 PM
Just 2.

Weapons and Armor that you equip "float" instead of actually linking with your character.
This makes them look incredibly stupid and i always turn them off, even though there are some modules i would love to have on.

I can relate to the "gear level" thing though, it's frustrating to be doing lvl 10 missions and looting lvl 3 items.
Weapons will be added throughout the game's lifespan, missions too, i have no worries there.

More visual styles, i hope they add as well, and not limited to AC\FUN shops, but not particularly bothered either. PSO1 also had 1 look for each class and it never stopped me from playing.

Ghalion
Jun 24, 2012, 11:38 PM
Players want to be spoonfed.

I have no idea what you're referring to, but I can only assume you meant my opinion. Rather than retort with a disrespectful 1-liner, I'll explain why you have it completely backwards (provided you ARE talking about me).

I want my gear upgrades to be something I EARN via saving up maseta or getting the odd lucky drop. I DONT want to do A-5 at level 4, and never have to spend a dime on something better until I get a better weapon from ANOTHER guaranteed quest thing.

fighterNP
Jun 24, 2012, 11:39 PM
i don't know why some of you just get annoyed by the money pick up, it has been the same through out all the games and it just seems that some of you just want to be lazy

probably
Jun 24, 2012, 11:40 PM
-The lack of meseta auto pick-up ala Diablo 3
-Also, massive imbalance between rangers and other classes

As a hunter, I have to take way more risks getting up close to a monster, and also spend way more time dodging and blocking, yet rangers still out DPS me by like 2-3x. My ranger friends regularly hit boss weak points for like 1.6-2k while I only hit them for maybe 900 over several hits, and that's assuming the boss isn't running around all over the place, so I can actually hit it for more than half a second at a time.

Game just seems too skewed VS melee right now. Risk/reward ratio is totally off.

Vintasticvin
Jun 24, 2012, 11:42 PM
My only complaint is is the horrendous Downloader :( I cant even take a dump or let it sit over night without it losing server connection, I pray to Sakai or the ommander in chief of this project to make the downloader come ofical release tht it be more reliable as its psu Downloader!

Ghalion
Jun 24, 2012, 11:42 PM
i don't know why some of you just get annoyed by the money pick up, it has been the same through out all the games and it just seems that some of you just want to be lazy

It doesn't bother me much because I too am used to it.
But fact is there really isn't much reason why they shouldn't do it.. it's not challenging, and it was an evolutionary (even if extremely minor) step in gaming when they made this happen in the games that it has.

Games aren't meant to be work, they're meant to be fun. Annulling any completely pointless step to allow the player to focus on "funtime" more is the goal of making a game better.

Deviruki
Jun 24, 2012, 11:43 PM
No daggers. My only complaint.
To those who don't like the fixed camera during lock-on, it's been like that for the past few games, so sadly you'll just have to adjust. :/

Darki
Jun 24, 2012, 11:53 PM
No daggers. My only complaint.
To those who don't like the fixed camera during lock-on, it's been like that for the past few games, so sadly you'll just have to adjust. :/

I beg to diffier. I don't remember PSO, but in PSU the camera was "sticky", meaning that as long you were locked on it would move back to behind you, but you COULD move it and keep it wherever you wanted holding the camera controls. It was a good way to put the camera in a good angle and be able to see where you were.

Here it's just plain inmobile. And I would prefer not to "adjust" to situations where I end looking at the sky instead of my target just because the enemy got me stuck on a wall. Maybe there are things where we shouldn't adjust, but rather the game be fixed.

Phaesphora
Jun 25, 2012, 12:10 AM
That I can't seem to figure out how to send a Good Job to a member of another party after the conclusion of a multi-party mission. They were good players, I don't see them in the lobby after the mission concludes... but they deserve the props.

:-?

Scyris
Jun 25, 2012, 12:10 AM
-The lack of meseta auto pick-up ala Diablo 3
-Also, massive imbalance between rangers and other classes

As a hunter, I have to take way more risks getting up close to a monster, and also spend way more time dodging and blocking, yet rangers still out DPS me by like 2-3x. My ranger friends regularly hit boss weak points for like 1.6-2k while I only hit them for maybe 900 over several hits, and that's assuming the boss isn't running around all over the place, so I can actually hit it for more than half a second at a time.

Game just seems too skewed VS melee right now. Risk/reward ratio is totally off.

All I can say to this really is welcome to the PSO series, PSU series is a diff series all together its more of a spinoff. But in pso-bb pso ep 1-2 rangers always were kings. Was the same in the psp games too. My ranger is lv 12 or 13 and I can usually finish missions never taking a hit.

On the weapon issue, last I remember pso ep1/2 had way more weap variety than pso2 does at its release. As well as most classes can use almost any weapon unless it was locked to a class type. Which in pso was semi-rare. I mean if I wanna be a force using wired lance for some wacked reason I'd like to be able to do so. Its something I miss in pso2.. Had a melee fomarl in pso-bb and it was tons of fun. Then again PSO2 seems to have taken from psu where most of your force attack comes from the weapon, least at lower levels.

supersonix9
Jun 25, 2012, 12:11 AM
+^_^+ "the game is in japanese"

I thought this was a plus? Adds challenge for me, and I like that it makes me work more to figure out the game and do things for myself.

JeyKama
Jun 25, 2012, 12:17 AM
As a Ranger:
Launchers are OP. I don't care what you say about rifles, the only time I use them is for single targets that move a lot. I have +9s of Albarifle/Albalauncher which should be equivalent tier, the damage potential is not there even when the rifle has an elemental advantage.

PAs are poorly balanced.

Divine Launcher >>>>> everything other than a Weak Bullet + Sneak Shot combo. And Weak Bullet + Divine Launcher hits harder. None of the other launcher skills are worth using other than Zero Distance for the knockdown (and awesomeness)

Of the Rifle PAs I only really use One Point and Diffuse Shot as the rest have extremely poor damage scaling. One Point outshines Sneak Shot in its ability to apply elemental effects like Burn which tick based on max HP.

I also want to be able to target lock from the over-shoulder mode. Make the target reticules show up in over-shoulder mode, hit target lock, go to target lock mode. But no, I have to jump towards that jittery flying orb thing with a swarm of mobs around me, squint to hopefully target the damn thing, then autolock.

So Many Menus... I get that this game franchise is historically console-friendly, but it's not being released on a console. I'm assuming the Vita version uses a custom-designed UI. Why can't I chat while in the menu forest? Why do Japanese seem super-obsessed with menus?

Skill tree resets requiring real money. The first reset should be free per account, so at least you can reverse newbie mistakes and learn your lesson.

Dumbing down of the game system - I don't know why they didn't recycle more PSU assets for PA animations. It is nice you can attach a bunch of PAs to each weapon though, but I don't feel it makes up for slashing the weapon/PA variety in half.

Targeted field technics need a ground reticule to display to the player where it will land. I have difficulty aiming at a specific spot on the ground with my launcher, I can't really imagine how much fun it is to heal like that.

Those consoles that make you mash a button for 10s+ have to go. My E key is seriously going to be broken and I like being able to type my Es.

Also the Avoid code is stupid and should be only 1 minute if it exists at all.

mhjc
Jun 25, 2012, 12:17 AM
That I can't seem to figure out how to send a Good Job to a member of another party after the conclusion of a multi-party mission. They were good players, I don't see them in the lobby after the mission concludes... but they deserve the props.

:-?

Click party list, select character, select "send good job".
Select "character list", click player name, click "send good job"

You also could search for them via visiphone, then send good job that way.

Spi
Jun 25, 2012, 12:21 AM
1. Characters confined to one ship.

I feel like this kind of ruins the value of the chars indirectly. Because you can only pay AC to transfer them to another ship, I have this problem if the majority of English players are spending one different ship while I spend with my friends in a less populated one. I can't even invite friends easily enough because I'm still unsure which ship they'd want to belong.

And as well the higher levels and rares I've obtained, it's kind of disappointing to see that the ships puts a divide on the wealth of your gameplay. Don't get me started on the details if my friends main on a different ship than the one I'm currently settled. Maybe I'll have less of a problem if I know how to pay AC to transfer, but this doesn't seem suitable to pay money for.

2. ...

I forgot... I guess I didn't keep in mind what else was bothering me... but it was something. Don't really care much about the trivial problems, the game is pretty fun overall and I haven't really thought much about the things that disturbed me.

Abysymal
Jun 25, 2012, 12:23 AM
(decided to stop lurking, and make an account!)

The fact I can't read most of the text bugs me. But its worth it, I love PSO!

Other than that, I wish I could adjust the time sensitivity on the Dash (W+W=Dash). Its irritating when I try to strafe left, and end up double-tapping 'A' and go through a dash animation (techer makes it worse :( ). I wish I could simply adjust the timer to something nearly instant. So if I want to dash, I can just double-tap quickly, and I dont have to worry too much about accidently dashing.
But for all I know, there could be an option for this, lol.

LatinWolf
Jun 25, 2012, 12:25 AM
those of you complaining about camera.... play on Keyboard and mouse... "poof" there goes you problem!

I'm not really seeing a lot of legitimate complaints. I will have to agree there has been a bit of monotony due to the mission structure of the game, but it's only Beta. they REALLY need to add more missions.

GrandTickler
Jun 25, 2012, 12:26 AM
meseta drops from bosses, it should be atleast 500 meseta imo. most bosses drop less then 100.

myroom, i got most issues with my room, things that dont stick to walls, unable to hang wall items at the side of the exit door (but also on enlarged rooms that dont even have a exit door there.

dolls and certain items placed ontop of other items automaticaly turn when u leave and come back.

it would be nice to see multi party members as tiny dots on the map. so that sticking around is more easy to do

KanekoSaya
Jun 25, 2012, 12:26 AM
I don't have any complaints other than lag sometimes and that I wished I studied up more on kanji...but this game is really motivating me to study harder so I will study so I can read the game better!!

SStrikerR
Jun 25, 2012, 12:27 AM
The fact that you can just run right through to the end of the mission.

LatinWolf
Jun 25, 2012, 12:29 AM

Yea, I'm not soo sure how I feel about that myself, it REALLY encourages boss rushing. then again, maybe all the best loot doesn't drop off bosses?

Darki
Jun 25, 2012, 12:32 AM
those of you complaining about camera.... play on Keyboard and mouse... "poof" there goes you problem!

"Poof" there comes the problem that not everybody is used to play with keyboard and mouse for action games! I'd use the keyboard and mouse anytime for games that require them, but this game doesn't. I still don't see why couldn't they allow the camera to be moved while locked-on.

Zelda01
Jun 25, 2012, 12:32 AM
learn not to cry about it and move on that the way thing are and plus your playing the game in japan and just learn to accept what they have and quit your whining. Instead of bitchin how u feel how the game is played. everyone should write your subjection and idea in Japanese and tell Sega your sob story and maybe just maybe they care to listen what you have to say of the manner of the game and just maybe :P take everyone Idea and subjection. like I said learn to accept what they have and move on

side note they had a subjection blog for pso2 and everyone had there chance to reply to them but maybe not too late

DreXxiN
Jun 25, 2012, 12:33 AM
Yeah..I mean in PSU and PSO you could skip mobs for efficiency's sake but you can quite literally skip just about everything.

Darki
Jun 25, 2012, 12:36 AM
learn not to cry about it and move on that the way thing are and plus your playing the game in japan and just learn to accept what they have and quit your whining. Instead of bitchin how u feel how the game is played. everyone should write your subjection and idea in Japanese and tell Sega your sob story and maybe just maybe they care to listen what you have to say of the manner just maybe :P

And instead of bitching about other people sharing their opinions about the game, you could shut up if you don't have anything useful to say, maybe. :P

GrandTickler
Jun 25, 2012, 12:36 AM
They should show up on the fully zoomed in map.

oh didnt know that, i never use the fully zoomed map though, i like to see the whole map on my screen :P in that case i mean dots on there for the multiparty

LatinWolf
Jun 25, 2012, 12:37 AM
"Poof" there comes the problem that not everybody is used to play with keyboard and mouse for action games! I'd use the keyboard and mouse anytime for games that require them, but this game doesn't. I still don't see why couldn't they allow the camera to be moved while locked-on.

I've played PSO all my life on Gamepad too, but I was able to adapt to Keyboard and Mouse. In fact, I found it to work real well. I give props to SEGA on that.

soulpimpwizzurd
boss rushing isn't really that helpful in this game though. you can gain a lot more exp if you just multiparty and wipe out mobs. if i crunch the numbers right, one wave of mobs at the hard navu rappy stage was like maybe 6 mobs big. each mob gave ~35 exp.

6x35 = 210. a boss generally gives like 200-400 exp but takes like 3-10 minutes to kill depending your party. these mobs wipe out within roughly 30-1 minute, and it takes less than 20 seconds to travel to the next spawn. also, you can still get rares from regular mobs, so you're not really missing out.

VonHalford
Yeah..I mean in PSU and PSO you could skip mobs for efficiency's sake but you can quite literally skip just about everything.

Not if you want an S class. And not if you're past the forest. In the Caves, City and Desert Walls show up and block you off whenever there is an emergency code. Trapping you.

I think once we are out of beta most of the people issues here will have been resolved. They didn't activate everything. Because they want us to test out certain things. They capped the levels and gave us plenty of items to work with. I think they want us to be able to blaze through the levels right now so we can get to where there could be issues.

Darki
Jun 25, 2012, 12:39 AM
I've played PSO all my life on Gamepad too, but I was able to adapt to Keyboard and Mouse. In fact, I found it to work real well. I give props to SEGA on that.

I've considered switching to keyboard and mouse, but... It has been too many years being a console gamer to do that. It doesn't feel the same even if I got used to it. I like using it tin games that are suited for that, but an action game for me is gamepad stuff.

Polly
Jun 25, 2012, 12:40 AM
The armor designs are terrible, ugly, and embarrassing. Thankfully you can do a bit of work in the creator to cover up a bit, but Jesus the outfits like default HUnewearl are just kinda gawdy bleeeeeeck.

Go ahead, hate me now.

xBladeM6x
Jun 25, 2012, 12:40 AM
1: Lag, but I'm sure it'll be fixed.
2: Unknown future of the English release. Seriously, it'll generate more attention if you just fucking say it already, you pricks.
3: Drop rates seem insanely low for anything worth while.
4: Trading with players is Arks Cash only. Yeah you can use the shop to get around this, but seriously. That's just a Capcom move to make something that basic, something you need to pay for.
5: Clothing. Why is it that new clothing, or any different clothing seems to be only available if you're willing to pay for it? They didn't even do this in JP PSU. Come on.

Randomness
Jun 25, 2012, 12:41 AM
My biggest gripe? The force skill tree seems lackluster. Hoping they tweak it some more at launch (and then of course reset force skill trees - which is only fair for any major tweaking)

Zelda01
Jun 25, 2012, 12:42 AM
And instead of bitching about other people sharing their opinions about the game, you could shut up if you don't have anything useful to say, maybe. :Plol that was my say in matter that what everyone does is bitch about how sega make there game ppl never ever be happy with it. ppl bitch and never be happy never they always have to have something to bitch about something about every game or everything no its not opinion there sharing is I they need learn to accept it

Darki
Jun 25, 2012, 12:45 AM
lol that was my say in matter that what everyone does is bitch about how sega make there game ppl never ever be happy with it. ppl bitch and never be happy never they always have to have something to bitch about something about every game or everything no its not opinion there sharing is I they need learn to accept it

And you need to accept that forums are places to share opinions. I do like reading what other people think about the game issues, I don't know what the f*ck do you want, but I don't think you expect us to talk only about the things that work well in the game and avoid the ones we don't like because "we'll never be happy".

Seriously. There's always somebody like this, if you don't have any opinion on the matter and you wanna complain about other people sharing their opinions, open a new thread to bitch about how crybabies we are.

BIG OLAF
Jun 25, 2012, 12:45 AM
Go ahead, hate me now.

Oh, I will hate you now. The HUnewearl outfit is dead sexy.

Anyway, the only gripe I have with the game so far is more of a personal thing, but my terrible, disgusting, almost zero-percent luck from PSU as clung to me like a virus and followed me over to PSO2. Not a single "good" drop since I started playing. Can't believe I'm gonna be going through this "Why can't I have anything?!" shit again for this game.

Though, technically I could say that it is a problem with the game, seeing as the rare drop-rates are so abysmally low. Guess SEGA did that to increase sales of drop-boosting AC items.

VonHalford
Jun 25, 2012, 12:46 AM
lol that was my say in matter that what everyone does is bitch about how sega make there game ppl never ever be happy with it. ppl bitch and never be happy never they always have to have something to bitch about something about every game or everything no its not opinion there sharing is I they need learn to accept it

What?

KanekoSaya
Jun 25, 2012, 12:47 AM
oh didnt know that, i never use the fully zoomed map though, i like to see the whole map on my screen :P in that case i mean dots on there for the multiparty

Your characters so cute I love that hairstyle (^_^)V

Dan Maku
Jun 25, 2012, 12:50 AM
The only real gripes I have are the daily downtimes for maintenance, the occasional major lag-spike, and that rooms and clothes are gonna be premium items, but other than that's it's damn-near perfect. :D

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 25, 2012, 12:50 AM

Anyway, the only gripe I have with the game so far is more of a personal thing, but my terrible, disgusting, almost zero-percent luck from PSU as clung to me like a virus and followed me over to PSO2. Not a single "good" drop since I started playing. Can't believe I'm gonna be going through this "Why can't I have anything?!" shit again for this game.

Though, technically I could say that it is a problem with the game, seeing as the rare drop-rates are so abysmally low. Guess SEGA did that to increase sales of drop-boosting AC items.

what do you define as "good" big?

there are some kickass attributes that can definitely make a weapon good you know, like boss souls and supiritta (PP up). mutation is also pretty sexy (+10 all atk types). i really like the attribute system, it's really fun and makes each weapon somewhat unique.

atm i'm trying to make a burn/poison/freeze 3 toy weapon kekeke

Ex Valkyrie
Jun 25, 2012, 12:52 AM
1. Not being able to understand the Japanese text is annoying. u . u

2. Weak bullet frustrated me, lol. Not because I think it's too strong.. I honestly would prefer if it just had one round per use. Those extra rounds cause me more trouble than benefits. D;

3. Defiantly weapon types. I can't wait for them to release more! >w<

(On a side note, I can't see how people see the launcher as too powerful. :o
It may hit hard, but that comes with slow prep time for shots and making yourself a sitting duck for when you use it. If they weakened it any, it would be useless due to not being worth the extreme hit to mobility. :x
Not sure why people can't understand the trade off for its strength...)

mhjc
Jun 25, 2012, 01:01 AM

I haven't noticed any drop boosting AC items. Are you sure they exist? I haven't checked the entire AC list yet, but you could save me some time if you know they are there.

I do know I've gotten a few "Rare drop up+5%" from drinks and you can also have them in special weapons as an attribute. So, I don't think it is only "AC Items".

Engeline
Jun 25, 2012, 01:11 AM
No way to change the screen settings IN-GAME! Stuck using a small window because the settings button in the launcher crashes the launcher and there for-No pso2 playing :(

Cyclon
Jun 25, 2012, 01:12 AM
Code Avoid

This.

Other than that... I can see lots of minor issues, but none that ruins my experience in any way. And most have already been mentioned anyway.

Also, please stop comparing this game with Diablo III already.

Zorafim
Jun 25, 2012, 01:20 AM
The game's too perfect. I hate how perfect it is. I can't play games this perfect, they're horrible.

Anon_Fire
Jun 25, 2012, 01:37 AM
My gripes:

Bring back PSO's Word Select (Auto-translate feature)
Increase meseta amounts dropped from bosses
Add in-game settings for Framerate, Screen Resolution and Size
Rare enemies

Gamemako
Jun 25, 2012, 01:40 AM
The armor designs are terrible, ugly, and embarrassing. Thankfully you can do a bit of work in the creator to cover up a bit, but Jesus the outfits like default HUnewearl are just kinda gawdy bleeeeeeck.

Go ahead, hate me now.

Amen. Even the more modest ones are stupid. Everything has heels, and there are pointless holes in everything. I don't know why they think we all want to see our character's terrible belly-button texture when wearing Guard Wing.

At least it's not TERA.

Fusioneko
Jun 25, 2012, 01:43 AM
There's no rifle in pso2. A real rifle, high damage, slow firing, single target. That kind of rifle, I love that stuff, and it had great targeting range. That doesn't seem to be a factor anymore I think..

Also, the areas need more variety, To make forest better. I think it should have more ups and downs, and a little bit more varied terrain, it's always just so.. well, straight forward, and simple. There should be like sections of area with thin passage ways, like overhanging trees that can be walked on in the area 2 place. OR Maybe some more climbing areas like the caves thing had. But less intensive?

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 25, 2012, 01:45 AM
There's no rifle in pso2. A real rifle, high damage, slow firing, single target. That kind of rifle, I love that stuff, and it had great targeting range. That doesn't seem to be a factor anymore I think..

Also, the areas need more variety, To make forest better. I think it should have more ups and downs, and a little bit more varied terrain, it's always just so.. well, straight forward, and simple. There should be like sections of area with thin passage ways, like overhanging trees that can be walked on in the area 2 place. OR Maybe some more climbing areas like the caves thing had. But less intensive?

sounds like gunslash, just without high damage. it actually has pretty long range. i hit targets that i don't think i should but i do anyway.

BIG OLAF
Jun 25, 2012, 01:46 AM
what do you define as "good" big?

there are some kickass attributes that can definitely make a weapon good you know, like boss souls and supiritta (PP up). mutation is also pretty sexy (+10 all atk types). i really like the attribute system, it's really fun and makes each weapon somewhat unique.

atm i'm trying to make a burn/poison/freeze 3 toy weapon kekeke

"Good" = 7* or higher HU weapons. I have zero. Others have like ten billion.

Also, I have no idea how to read any attributes, and I tend to feed most weapons to my Mag, since I can't read their possible "good" qualities.

Amen. Even the more modest ones are stupid. Everything has heels, and there are pointless holes in everything. I don't know why they think we all want to see our character's terrible belly-button texture when wearing Guard Wing.

The 'pointless' holes are awesome, and the bellybuttons are even more awesome. Don't worry, though. there are less-revealing outfits coming.

Kers
Jun 25, 2012, 01:47 AM
There is a photon art for one of the guns that acts like a shotgun. i use it on the birds, and it is quite helpful.

Seconded.

renrinken
Jun 25, 2012, 01:48 AM
I have 3 main complaints right now.

1. Rooms, enough said.

2. Weapon selection. Super limited selection and boring in general. RA doesnt even get a genuine sniper rifle. Nothing with a Zoom at all.

3. Very boring PA. I get we are dealing with lv1 PAs and PSU lv3 PAs werent reduced untill like a year after release. But going from PSU to PSO2, the PA just feel extremely dull. Most RA dont even have a animation. And sword/spear/wire actually share very simular animations.

mhjc
Jun 25, 2012, 01:50 AM
"Good" = 7* or higher HU weapons. I have zero. Others have like ten billion.

Also, I have no idea how to read any attributes, and I tend to feed most weapons to my Mag, since I can't read their possible "good" qualities.

You could like compare a list or something to the specific kanji. You could also ask on mumble...

Don't feel too bad, I barely got 1 rare 7* weapon recently. You'll likely get too many of those "DB sabers" soon enough.

Dabian
Jun 25, 2012, 01:51 AM
Meseta auto-pickup needs to happen.

The 1-2 second delay right after using a weapon before you can go back to full run speed. It somehow feels awkward. I don't know what to do to fix it though, if at all.

Emergency codes need to happen more often. That's my personal preference though. The only time I don't want Emergency codes is when I'm on a timed quest.

I'm not sure if this will be addressed in future, but outfits need to be "complete". If I wear a tuxedo, I want a top hat as well. If I have nekomimi, nekosuit needs to happen.

renrinken
Jun 25, 2012, 01:53 AM
Meseta auto-pickup needs to happen.

The 1-2 second delay right after using a weapon before you can go back to full run speed. It somehow feels awkward. I don't know what to do to fix it though, if at all.

Emergency codes need to happen more often. That's my personal preference though. The only time I don't want Emergency codes is when I'm on a timed quest.

I'm not sure if this will be addressed in future, but outfits need to be "complete". If I wear a tuxedo, I want a top hat as well. If I have nekomimi, nekosuit needs to happen.

Seems the further you progress the more it occures. at lv 5 in forest you be lucky to find a single code. But at lv15 in Free Roam Cave its common to get 3 codes stacked on each other.

Ghalion
Jun 25, 2012, 01:54 AM
learn not to cry about it and move on that the way thing are and plus your playing the game in japan and just learn to accept what they have and quit your whining. Instead of bitchin how u feel how the game is played. everyone should write your subjection and idea in Japanese and tell Sega your sob story and maybe just maybe they care to listen what you have to say of the manner of the game and just maybe :P take everyone Idea and subjection. like I said learn to accept what they have and move on

side note they had a subjection blog for pso2 and everyone had there chance to reply to them but maybe not too late

Are you planning on being one of those people on a forum who enjoy getting as many -reps and reports as possible? I sure hope so because this opinion is dumb and lacks any reasonable amount of tact.

First off, there is this thing called criticism, which isn't always pointless or nonconstructive, there is constructive criticism too, often made by professionals named critics, though not necessarily.

The purpose of this THREAD is to offer your 5 most important (in one's own opinion) critiques to this game. Your post, was completely, nonconstructive criticism, or as you like to put it "whining".

I personally know that our opinions will most likely never reach developer/professional ears, and hence the constructive value will be lost. But there's always a chance, even if not by Sega, by some other fledging developer that also is a fan of this game. Not only that, but I find it very interesting what other people feel is important that this game lacks, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

As for someone mentioning not comparing this game to Diablo 3. I wasn't comparing it to Diablo 3 per say, I was just saying the loot...monotony, reminded me of Diablo 3's loot issues.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 25, 2012, 01:58 AM
You could like compare a list or something to the specific kanji.

a bunch of the attributes are in katakana but you can at least see for the attributes that upgrade stats, what they upgrade. first stat from top = physical dmg, 2nd = range, 3rd = magic.

so big you could just get a bunch of ones that increase the top most stat. and im crying at how you have probably deleted many delicious weapons with boss souls (they increase stats substantially)

but i guess the whole adding attributes to weapons is difficult and comparing symbols instead of a language you can deduce just makes it even more cryptic, so i guess just selling everything and having fun is good too.

but man those boss souls ;-;

bigggggg those boss soulssss

BIG OLAF
Jun 25, 2012, 01:59 AM
You could like compare a list or something to the specific kanji. You could also ask on mumble...

I don't have the patience to look that stuff up, truthfully. I'm also not one to just bust into a chat server and talk it up with a bunch of strangers. I don't speak (with voice) to people unless I consider them friends and/or trustworthy.

Nah, I'm perfectly content just using whatever I happen to stick with. I'm not looking to be an uber war-machine and go for max attribute combos, so that style of play suits me fine.

mhjc
Jun 25, 2012, 01:59 AM
a bunch of the attributes are in katakana but you can at least see for the attributes that upgrade stats, what they upgrade. first stat from top = physical dmg, 2nd = range, 3rd = magic.

so big you could just get a bunch of ones that increase the top most stat. and im crying at how you have probably deleted many delicious weapons with boss souls (they increase stats substantially)

but i guess the whole adding attributes to weapons is difficult and comparing symbols instead of a language you can deduce just makes it even more cryptic, so i guess just selling everything and having fun is good too.

but man those boss souls ;-;

bigggggg those boss soulssss

The problem I have with boss souls is that they end up on weapons that are useless to me. (No element, wrong class). The only things I seem to find with the souls on them are units (and I love those things).

You can't transfer them (or there's no known method to do so) to another weapon. If I could, I would. Pretty much every soul is useful, even MUTATION is useful, but again can't transfer them.

I don't have the patience to look that stuff up, truthfully. I'm also not one to just bust into a chat server and talk it up with a bunch of strangers. I don't speak (with voice) to people unless I consider them friends and/or trustworthy.

I'm sad to hear this. That's how one can make friends but if you feel that way, oh well. :(

Spellbinder
Jun 25, 2012, 02:09 AM
My one and only gripe... is that I can't rotate the camera with the keyboard. I'd sell my soul and use 3rd party software if I could just rotate it with the keyboard.

GoldenFalcon
Jun 25, 2012, 02:10 AM
The boss souls are just super defensive abilities and suited for units (for the most part)

Edit: Gripe with game is how damage seems to stay the same as I go between different level areas and gain character levels. I blame making a male newman

Cypher_9
Jun 25, 2012, 02:11 AM
My only gripe about PSO2: DB Gunslash...

Other than that... yay

Gamemako
Jun 25, 2012, 02:12 AM
The 'pointless' holes are awesome, and the bellybuttons are even more awesome. Don't worry, though. there are less-revealing outfits coming.

I eagerly await their arrival.

CrAZYVIC.
Jun 25, 2012, 02:41 AM
I have 3 problems with this game:

1.- Split the players in NA Ver / JP ver is the worse thing SEGA can do.

They did it in PSO BB it did not worked. In 5 months the game was a phantom Town.
They did it in PSU. Spliting PSU JP / PSU NA / XBOX360 Ver, because microsoft closed minded attitude. Well all knew the result.

Why sega dont make a "International PSO version". With an english translations.

Talking about the lag. I dont complain about the lag. NA/EU to Japan the ping is insane. Im using Leatrix_Latency_Fix, this reduce a little the lag.

2.- Sega took too long on make a decision if make the game or no. If PSO2 have been launched in the year 2010,this game have been a super bomb, with this graphics, this gameplay this idea is fantastic. But..... This game at the 2012, with TERA/BLade&soul/Diablo3/GW2. The competition is very tough

3.- My last problem. If microsoft dont want ps3/pc players play with their customers. Then why dont launch the game for PS3 the amount the players will increase if sega have ps3/VITA/PC players togheter.

The only reason i see, sega dont launch the game for ps3 is. Maybe in 4 years, when sega wish launch new expansions, add 3D support, and maybe graphics upgrades, the ps3 will be a outdated hardware and will be unable handle the demands sega, but they are launching the game for VITA.. So they will have deal, with this problems anyway.

renrinken
Jun 25, 2012, 02:52 AM
I have 3 problems with this game:

1.- Split the players in NA Ver / JP ver is the worse thing SEGA can do.

They did it in PSO BB it did not worked. In 5 months the game was a phantom Town.
They did it in PSU. Spliting PSU JP / PSU NA / XBOX360 Ver, because microsoft closed minded attitude. Well all knew the result.

Why sega dont make a "International PSO version". With an english translations.

Talking about the lag. I dont complain about the lag. NA/EU to Japan the ping is insane. Im using Leatrix_Latency_Fix, this reduce a little the lag.

2.- Sega taked very long time on take a decision if make the game or no. If PSO2 have been launched in the year 2010,this game have been a super bomb, with this graphics, this gameplay this idea is fantastic. But..... This game at the 2012, with TERA/BLade&soul/Diablo3/GW2. The competition is very tough

3.- My last problem. If microsoft dont want ps3/pc players play with their customers. Then why dont launch the game for PS3 the amount the players will increase if sega have ps3/VITA/PC players togheter.

The only reason i see, sega dont launch the game for ps3 is. Maybe in 4 years, when sega wish launch new expansions, add 3D support, and maybe graphics upgrades, the ps3 will be a outdated hardware and will be unable handle the demands sega, but they are launching the game for VITA.. So they will have deal, with this problems anyway.

ust wanted to reply to a few.

1. Almost no MMOs have joint servers. FF11/14 is a expection. Just take a look at "good" Online games you mention in your post "TERA/B&S/Diablo3/GW2" all have or will have separate servers dedicated to region. My question is why force certain players to connect to servers across the world and get a 600+ ping ?

2. IMO all games you mention have pretty average graphics, TERA graphics are just odd. Diablo 3 is pretty much sprites. GW2 looks like tons of other MMO, out of all MMO graphic styles. PSO2 is by far the most unique.

3. Doesnt even make sense =o you dislike PSO2 because its not on PS3 ? Just look at FF14, they got so much flake at their promise to release on PS3, but they kept pushing it further and further back and their fanbase raged at them for it. Trust me if they plan to release on PS3, most likely they will announce it a few months before release. Sony in general are very difficult when it comes to approving games.

Angelo
Jun 25, 2012, 03:16 AM
Lack of weapon types.

Lack of map tilesets.

Basically things that will be fixed with updates and patience.

TerminalMontage
Jun 25, 2012, 03:33 AM
no ultimate mode with everything retextured.

Swaggerr
Jun 25, 2012, 03:39 AM
OK NVM NVM NVM NVM

CrAZYVIC.
Jun 25, 2012, 03:56 AM
Almost no MMOs have joint servers. FF11/14 is a expection

FFXI have 10 years with a moderate amount of players and SEGA has killed pso gc/pso ep3/pso bb/psu in almost the same amount of time. Something bad is happening with Sega.

In the games PVP. The ping is something very important, with more than 150 ping is imposible to be good in PVP. PSO2 is a PVE game, for now, maybe in the future sega Add battle mode, but if sega invert more money in their servers, we can enjoy a decent PVE gaming experience.

IMO all games you mention have pretty average graphics.

Im not talking explicitly about graphics. We the true PSO fans, will play pso2, and buy from sega shop massive amount of items. But if sega dont attract other kind of players, then sadly we the fans not be sufficient for keep the game alive for long period of time.

Responding about the graphics, i have a pretty solid computer for enjoy pso2 in max graphic settings, but im playing TERA and Blade & soul this last in a private server, and the graphics from this games are very close or even superior to PSO2, unfortunately.

My intention not is start compare game vs game, is just make observation there a lot of competition in the market.

Doesnt even make sense =o you dislike PSO2 because its not on PS3 ? Just look at FF14, they got so much flake at their promise to release on PS3, but they kept pushing it further and further back and their fanbase raged at them for it.

I dont dislike pso2, i love PSO2 but im angry, by way Sega handle the game. FF14 is a huge game, remake totally the game and fix it for ps3, is almost a imposible titanic work, even square with all their money and people working there, maybe will fail. But with the play style of pso2, the ps3 can perfectly handle the game for a few years. This benefits directly pso, more players = more money and more people for play.

If sega drop to me a solid argument like. In a few Years we wish introduce new technology, and the ps3 will be a hardware outdated blah, blah. I could undertand and cheer SEga with the choice. But they are launching the game for VITA, i happy with this and i support sega with this choice, PSU in PSP sold a insane amount of number of copies, was brutal the of launch in psp, im sure with pso2 will be same success on VITA.

Abbeel
Jun 25, 2012, 04:04 AM
1: 3: Cash... it's too useless. I mean you can buy healing drinks...and..uhh. that's about it. The weapon/armor/disc shops sell stuff that's useless past level 2! We should be able to buy some kind of real gear upgrades. Maybe not endgame top tier for level gear. But we should at LEAST be able to buy something of AVERAGE strength for its level. But no, I've been wearing the same armor I've had since level 6.. and I'm 15 now, my savings should be able to help with that but it can't.

Did you ever play any other PSO? At best you'd find a disk upgrade in the shop, but that was so absolutely rare. Everything else was always totally useless.

no ultimate mode with everything retextured.
Now this is something i'd like. More difficulties!

renrinken
Jun 25, 2012, 04:06 AM
I have to disagree with Meseta being useless. Especially sense almost all Fun! Rewards can be AH'd

Gaaa~ I want that Jukebox but its 90k and im horrible at saving up. Upgrading is also set up to be a nice Meseta pit so you can never have enough.

TerminalMontage
Jun 25, 2012, 04:14 AM
Also, the draw distance and lack of a mini map in the city, my friend walks 10 feet away from me and vanishes, it's annoying as hell.

Zarod89
Jun 25, 2012, 04:31 AM
Not enough depth. They removed too many gameplay elements from the original and didn't add enough back to compensate them with.

-No more section ID's
-Just 8 weapon types. (pso had about 15-20) I'm going to miss spread needle :/
-No real armor besides units.
-Just 8 different mag evolutions if you count the lv 100 ones too?
-Cast are no longer immune to poison for some reason.
-Cast can no longer see traps.
-Only force can use techniques now?
-(not sure about this one) Are Jellen and Zalure still around?
-Reskinned rare monster spawns (wru pal rappy!?) Monsters with tumors sticking out of their eyes don't count.
-LOBBY PHOTON CHAIR Someone should be fired for this!

+It's free!.. ish. Dropping items and trading for premium only?!
+talent trees
+pa's
+shops/rooms
+npc partners
+Combining weapon abilities and attributes.
+Bind on equip special weapons..really.
+Cast can now use magic! F* logic! :D
+Everyone can now use traps!..

There's been a closed beta test lasting 1 year, there won't be any big gameplay changes from now on, this is pretty much a finished product maybe 1 month from release.
I doubt they left out half the game, at most we get a higher level cap, more zones and items in the future.

I'm still loving it tho, it's just not pso. Imo it's 50% pso 50% psu more like.

darkante
Jun 25, 2012, 04:48 AM
Time limits to proceed to other areas.
My only real gripe since i hate to stress and having bad conditions coming along every now and then doesn´t make it more fun.
And lag obviously doesn´t help either.
Sometimes you can have a good run and then BAMM! Rage.

EvilMag
Jun 25, 2012, 04:48 AM
Bazookas. Seriously Sega, nerf them.

Vylera
Jun 25, 2012, 05:19 AM
1. Lag, which seems to be fixed quite a bit after the maint we just had.

2. Rare weapons are pretty useless so far. It's much better to find a X - soul attributed item or at least transfer +20 damage onto a yellow photon weapon. Expensive lobby fashion is all they're good for.

3. Launchers are OP. REALLY OP. Nerf their attack speed and PA damage. Or make enemies more aggressive.

4. Hunters get the short end of the stick. They don't do enough damage for the amount of tactics and risk they require. Swords feel really clunky and don't hit hard enough for their poor attack speed. Partisans have better DPS @ similar attack power, more control over enemies, more flexibility with dodging, and better PAs. Hunters are fun to play, but not my pick for Koffee quests.

5. Hopefully a temporary problem, but there needs to be more weapons. There also needs to be more situations where I feel compelled to pick one weapon over another. This generally happens when I get an emergency code, so having more of them more often would be nice. Otherwise, it's just me and my partisan/assault rifle the whole way through.

I'd say my biggest gripe would have to be #4. Hunters just don't feel worth it. I even have +50 or so striking damage bonus on my units and +6-8 weapons to compensate for having a ranger heavy mag, and I just don't feel useful playing a hunter. I have more fun when I play a hunter, but I don't think they perform well enough for having no bonus utility, like FO freezing and resta, and RA weak bullet & other bullets.

A hunter can call me out and tell me I'm wrong. I'm all ears for opinions. It could very well just be that hunters aren't for me.

Resanoca
Jun 25, 2012, 05:24 AM
Give us back the option to remove censors. D: Unless I overlooked it... But I don't recall seeing the option this time around. I LIKE SEEING POTTY MOUTHS.

renrinken
Jun 25, 2012, 05:25 AM
Honestly if they simply gave rifle a scope they be 2x better then Launchers, Rifle damage is so much higher but landing drop shot is nearly impossible some times. But yes HU are just boring atm, dull PA, generic weapons, unfun attack animations in general.

KiroMatic
Jun 25, 2012, 05:49 AM
My complaint is...I was trying to get the desert by rushing the cave boss in 16 minutes but still get an S-Rank.
Things were going fantastic until I saw this Red Foating Bubble thing I was like "Hmm wth is this thing" out of nowhere it grabs me and teleports me to some small arena surrounded by a Big Red Bubble and couldn't get free.
Then suddenly a Dragon appears (it looks like the boss from the Alpha tests I saw from videos) Myself and my bot friends didn't stand a chance we got annihilation.

ANYWAYS this was my biggest rage moment for this game lol I find it quite funny.

Darki
Jun 25, 2012, 06:27 AM
Not enough depth. They removed too many gameplay elements from the original and didn't add enough back to compensate them with.

-No more section ID's

Agreed.

-Just 8 weapon types. (pso had about 15-20) I'm going to miss spread needle :/

I honestly don't believe they're going to keep the game forever with 8 weapons, plz. C'mon, on the release PSU didn't even have some of the planets, and remember the big difference between PSO/U and this one, it's been made exclusively for PC (ok, PSVita too), thinking that the game will be able to be fully patched and not just unlocking shit.

-No real armor besides units.

That's not that serious for me if they use wisely the unit features.

-Just 8 different mag evolutions if you count the lv 100 ones too?

Same with the weapons, do you honestly think they will leave the game as it is now, and just add cosmetic shit? Please.

-Cast are no longer immune to poison for some reason.

-Cast can no longer see traps.

Agreed.

-Only force can use techniques now?

Do they? I've only played with forces for now, but if that's true that's lame.

-(not sure about this one) Are Jellen and Zalure still around?

Apparently not, but they might come back in a later patch.

About the rest I prefer not to make up an opinion till I see the game for a bit longer.

There's been a closed beta test lasting 1 year, there won't be any big gameplay changes from now on, this is pretty much a finished product maybe 1 month from release.
I doubt they left out half the game, at most we get a higher level cap, more zones and items in the future.

I honestly doubt it will be like that. Even PSU, which was indeed a "finished product", considering that was intended to be a PS2 game without the option to be updated, got a whole expansion and later got a second revamp just for PC. Same with PSO, it was also a finished product, and then what? Ep II, and Blue Burst, each one with new stuff.

I'm pretty sure they will add more stuff, at least in the weapon types, TECHs, PAs and mags department. They'd have to be crazy if they didn't.

I'm still loving it tho, it's just not pso. Imo it's 50% pso 50% psu more like.

Well, as long as it has the best from PSU and the best from PSO, that's much better than just PSO.

renrinken
Jun 25, 2012, 06:29 AM
Agreed.

I honestly don't believe they're going to keep the game forever with 8 weapons, plz. C'mon, on the release PSU didn't even have some of the planets, and remember the big difference between PSO/U and this one, it's been made exclusively for PC (ok, PSVita too), thinking that the game will be able to be fully patched and not just unlocking shit.

Honestly I thought the same thing initially, but then there is a fact that each weapon is written into the talent free of warrior. So every time they want to add a new weapon type they would also have to alter the talents.

Darki
Jun 25, 2012, 06:33 AM
The talent wut? <_<

Demon-
Jun 25, 2012, 06:37 AM
-No easy way to shout like on PSU you could just hold shift. Typing /toge takes too long.

-No easy way to turn off HUD.

-I don't like having to wait while it says you just completed a quest when you turned it in. Same goes for the matter board. It freezes you and you have to sit there and watch the stupid little animation and then pick a new one. Seems a little clunky to me.

renrinken
Jun 25, 2012, 06:43 AM
The talent wut? <_<

If your were unaware, each hunter weapon is built into their talent/skill tree. If they were to add more weapons they would have to alter the talent tree each time.

Spellbinder
Sakai has already stated they're adding more weapons later.

Graven
1. Japanese language.
2. Some disturbing lag every now and then(apparently crowded blocks are more likely to suffer from it)
3. Japanese language
4. Low variety of weapons(but most likely, to be "fixed" in the future)
5. Launches are too good indeed
6. Jumping and shooting feels OP, since you dont have to recharge, must be fixed imo
7. Japanese language.

I'm willing to commit in this game, even support devs with cash shop, but, if they don't put english as optional, that will be hard.

MasterSpark
Jun 25, 2012, 06:57 AM
If your were unaware, each hunter weapon is built into their talent/skill tree. If they were to add more weapons they would have to alter the talent tree each time.

Not necessarily. The force tree doesn't have any skills dedicated to light techniques such as grants and gigrants, and they're already out and about.

Who knows how they'll make things work in the end, anyway?

Demon-
Jun 25, 2012, 06:58 AM
They could make skill trees bigger and reset SP for everyone.

kdrakari
Jun 25, 2012, 07:03 AM
My main issue is that PSO2 Rifle != PSO Rifle. Too much like PSO mech guns, which I hated.

renrinken
Jun 25, 2012, 07:08 AM
Not necessarily. The force tree doesn't have any skills dedicated to light techniques such as grants and gigrants, and they're already out and about.

Who knows how they'll make things work in the end, anyway?

Honestly I completely agree, Weapons in these trees are just out of place. Your forced to build tanky just to get access to Sword gear (which raises dps <_<)

But it pretty inconsistent for half weapons to be in tree, and other half dont. I hope they remake talents and make weapon gear available by default.

Darki
Jun 25, 2012, 07:09 AM

Oh, sorry, I didn't get that.

But I still don't see the issue. They would then just to add new skills, and that's all. I've played many games where that situation has arose and got solved without problem.

It's just that I can't even begin to believe thet they're not adding things so liked and wanted as twin daggers, mechguns, etc.

renrinken
Jun 25, 2012, 07:18 AM
Oh, sorry, I didn't get that.

But I still don't see the issue. They would then just to add new skills, and that's all. I've played many games where that situation has arose and got solved without problem.

It's just that I can't even begin to believe thet they're not adding things so liked and wanted as twin daggers, mechguns, etc.

I wasnt trying to say "They wont add any new weapons", its pretty obvious they will. I was just saying we wont get a stream of new weapons each month because they have to alter tree each time.

Especially when they make tree bigger, its going to get more and more difficult to constantly rebalancing tree. If anything this could flat out slow down release of new hunter weapons.

((Not to mention you might have to respec each time a new weapon gets released. What if you have a offensive HU build but they release twin dagger 40 points deep on the defensive side ? Willing to pay money to respec HU to use the new weapon ?))

Phaesphora
Jun 25, 2012, 07:55 AM
Click party list, select character, select "send good job".
Select "character list", click player name, click "send good job"

You also could search for them via visiphone, then send good job that way.
Huh. I had tried all these things but there were no names to choose from. I will have another look tonight, but...

Darki
Jun 25, 2012, 08:41 AM
I wasnt trying to say "They wont add any new weapons", its pretty obvious they will. I was just saying we wont get a stream of new weapons each month because they have to alter tree each time.

Especially when they make tree bigger, its going to get more and more difficult to constantly rebalancing tree. If anything this could flat out slow down release of new hunter weapons.

((Not to mention you might have to respec each time a new weapon gets released. What if you have a offensive HU build but they release twin dagger 40 points deep on the defensive side ? Willing to pay money to respec HU to use the new weapon ?))

Well, I don't think they're going to release new weapon categories every month, y'know, or would they put that many weapons? xD

About the skill thing, in every game I've played I've gotten a free skill reset everytime they changed anyting. I assume they'd do that.

AyaNatsume
Jun 25, 2012, 08:44 AM
for the lock on it may be possible to change it maybe ask some one who can read jap to see if there is in options.

As for the guides have you tryed useing google translator as it works quite well for this pupose :)

after what sega us has done before i hope its not a seperate client as that would justify them being lazy agein(if that was the case ofcourse) and just have a english tab for our servers.
with english as a selectible langage in client so that if sega USA Suck agein then at least we would still have the english to that point or even just the interface, you know for if they kill it like psu.

Slidikins
Jun 25, 2012, 08:53 AM
Eleven pages in, so I'm sure most of these are covered, but...

1) Racial benefits: I rolled with my HUcaseal over my RAmarl. Why? Because I don't have to worry about techniques right now and I get awesome benefits... right? Trap detection? I might as well have been a Newman; I get maybe .5s warning on one. HP Regen? Nope, that's gone too. Improved melee defenses? Nixed through Fury Stance... Maybe I'm getting some awesome damage out. Doubtful seeing how much Launchers are doing...

2) Lack of customization. I know it's Beta, so this is a minor gripe. I just don't see the point of having a clothing shop if all it sells is the stuff I didn't chose in the character creator. Gimme something cooler, something I can spend all this meseta on!

3) Bugging (?) Emergency Codes. I once had 3 Emergency Code: Protection events in the same spot back to back to back (same quest). I didn't even fail it; it just triggered again as soon as the last one ended. Thanks for the EXP, but seriously?

Those three come to mind, coupled with a bunch of minor ones. But all-in-all I'm loving the game, so I can accept some minor negatives.

Vylera
Jun 25, 2012, 09:00 AM
I'm willing to commit in this game, even support devs with cash shop, but, if they don't put english as optional, that will be hard.

You can't DEMAND English to be implemented in a Japanese version of the game.

The Japanese servers weren't made for us to play on them. They were made for Japanese people.

Really? A thread just for whining while the game is in open beta? I guess it's a good thing, you guys keep it all here and out of the other threads :P

"Whining?" You honestly think that PSO2 is 100% problem free? All games have their problems no matter how good they are. If you aren't willing to realize the fact that these problems exist, then you're probably having a lot of fun lying to yourself.

Addressing problems and whining are two totally different things.

The only problem with this thread is that SEGA isn't here to read it, so ultimately it is just a waste of space.

njdss4
Jun 25, 2012, 11:44 AM
A few things have really been aggravating me so far:

When I complete client orders during a mission, I get text from that NPC that overrides my ability to attack. I've almost gotten killed a few times because of this nonsense.

Using items takes way too freaking long. I could get up and go make a meal in the time it takes to use a monomate or a resurrection item. I get hit a lot while trying to heal myself, negating the heal entirely.

Homing fire blast attack from the dragon boss. It's AoE splash damage range is too large. Even when I saw it coming and was strafing accordingly, the splash damage still killed me when I was at full health. That's a bit extreme.

Alenoir
Jun 25, 2012, 11:51 AM
Meseta's there for you to waste on putting together the "best weapon". Think people call it teking around here. It takes about 5k meseta per try for me to attempt a special attribute transfer on a mid-level launcher, and half the times they fail.

Adelheid
Jun 25, 2012, 11:56 AM
Class restricted equipment
Class restricted equipment items also restricted by stats and not level (I would love this if it wasn't also class restricted beause then there are huge benefits to rolling different races/classes, if they have different stat growths... but if you're already class restricted then it's stupid).
Class restricted PAs
Very few weapon types, and the combination of weapon types into single weapons (Wired Lance is pretty much all the dual weild weapons + slicers, Gunslash is a pistol+saber).
Low max level at launch
PSU-esque mission mechanics instead of PSO like map mechanics.
PSU-esque mission designs instead of PSO like map designs (which were more like roguelike dungeon crawls).
The use of armor parts instead of a lineshield with sockets for units like from PSO.
Arbitrarily Restricted number of weapon palettes like from PSU rather than inventory restricted weapon swapping from PSO (possibly necessary because they stuck with PAs instead of some weapons having a special attack).

Also, Lag stuff. Thats about it. PSO2 is a great game still.

Items taking time to use is a good thing, makes you think rather than spamming mates.

Agitated_AT
Jun 25, 2012, 11:59 AM
I am really reaaaaaaly dissapointed with the lack of difference between area 1's 2's and 3's.

Remember in PSO1 that every part of the area looked different. Even the boss area was totally different then the area theme (think forest with the inside volcanic base, think of the cave boss on a boat). At some point it becomes too bland. This is a major issue for me

All the other gripes of mine have mostly to do with me wanting the game to be true to its name, which arent nesceseraly bad changes. For example being able to run past every enemy unless an emergency event stops you, though the missions in the game give you specific goals which prevent you to just run past enemies. Though I would still love it if there was some sort of challenge to kill enemies beside having to get an S rank.

Randomness
Jun 25, 2012, 12:04 PM
Meseta's there for you to waste on putting together the "best weapon". Think people call it teking around here. It takes about 5k meseta per try for me to attempt a special attribute transfer on a mid-level launcher, and half the times they fail.

Yeah, grinding and synthing on weapons is going to be a good meseta sink in the end, especially with low-risk grinding that encourages you to do it to EVERYTHING.

Agitated_AT
Jun 25, 2012, 12:47 PM

Also defenitly this :)

Flame
Jun 25, 2012, 09:53 PM
here are mine

-a tiny amount of content stretched thinly to give the illusion of a full game. I am goddamn sick of forest. At level 13 in PSO I had already beaten de rol le. It might take the sting away if there were more variation in the level design but alas there is not. And for those of you who will tell me to wait for the full game for more content: I'm no dummy. I can see very clearly that the snow field is a reskin of the forest map, enemies and all.

-Racial differences. There are none. Why can't casts see traps any more? Why can they cast techniques now? It doesn't make any sense. Any difference between the races is cosmetic at this point.

-Rangers are outrageously strong.

Zyrusticae
Jun 25, 2012, 09:58 PM
I was going to stay out of this thread, but I've changed my mind after seeing some of the hilariously vapid complaints posted within.

Keep it coming, folks! I need a little humor to keep me going at work.

Flame
Jun 25, 2012, 10:01 PM
And what vapid complaints are those? Thanks for making a condescending post that contributes nothing to the discussion. I'm pretty sure that now is the time to send constructive feedback Sega's way.

Zyrusticae
Jun 25, 2012, 10:07 PM
What discussion? All I see are people blasting off some of the most insipid comments I have ever had the pleasure of reading on a message board. Obviously I am not going to point out which of these are most amusing, as that is essentially the same thing as calling people out.

And if anybody here is actually translating these comments to send SEGA's way, that's news to me! I'm pretty sure it's moot anyways, seeing as how the JP player base is literally orders of magnitude larger than ours and have shown themselves to have similar concerns as well.

TerminalMontage
Jun 25, 2012, 10:08 PM
I heard Sega is going to cancel the game after the beta so everyone suffers.

Coatl
Jun 25, 2012, 10:10 PM
I heard Sega is going to cancel the game after the beta so everyone suffers.

It was suppose to be kept a secret, but now you've gone and ruined it for everyone.

But yeah, I'd have to agree with Zyrusticae here. There's no discussion here, just a myriad of complaints being hurled all over the place, some plausible, some ridiculous. IMO, the game would be perfect if it was in English. I don't expect SoJ to make it english for us just because English players are inhabiting their Japanese servers. No, that's far too ambitious.

Flame
Jun 25, 2012, 10:20 PM
What discussion? All I see are people blasting off some of the most insipid comments I have ever had the pleasure of reading on a message board. Obviously I am not going to point out which of these are most amusing, as that is essentially the same thing as calling people out.

And if anybody here is actually translating these comments to send SEGA's way, that's news to me! I'm pretty sure it's moot anyways, seeing as how the JP player base is literally orders of magnitude larger than ours and have shown themselves to have similar concerns as well.

So it's not that you're opposed to a topic about what would make the game better. . .it's that you're somehow annoyed with the format of it? And why shouldn't you "call people out"? This is an anonymous message board for crissakes. Why don't you start a discussion yourself?

Ryuujin13
Jun 25, 2012, 10:21 PM
It was suppose to be kept a secret, but now you've gone and ruined it for everyone.

But yeah, I'd have to agree with Zyrusticae here. There's no discussion here, just a myriad of complaints being hurled all over the place, some plausible, some ridiculous. IMO, the game would be perfect if it was in English. I don't expect SoJ to make it english for us just because English players are Invading their Japanese servers. No, that's far too ambitious.

I fixed your post for you lol.

But yes I agree if I could actually understand the story quest I might actually do them.

BIG OLAF
Jun 25, 2012, 10:24 PM
And why shouldn't you "call people out"?

Because it would turn into a 10+ page rant-fest that, ultimately, becomes a waste of everyone's time. Trust me.

Flame
Jun 25, 2012, 10:29 PM
Because it would turn into a 10+ page rant-fest that, ultimately, becomes a waste of everyone's time. Trust me.

It is really really easy to disagree with someone and not start a flame war. If people discuss issues intelligently and with a level head I don't see how this topic would waste anyones time.

Zelda01
Jun 25, 2012, 10:56 PM
And you need to accept that forums are places to share opinions. I do like reading what other people think about the game issues, I don't know what the f*ck do you want, but I don't think you expect us to talk only about the things that work well in the game and avoid the ones we don't like because "we'll never be happy".

Seriously. There's always somebody like this, if you don't have any opinion on the matter and you wanna complain about other people sharing their opinions, open a new thread to bitch about how crybabies we are.XD ok ok ok ok u win and u make good point XD OK this girl will shut up now :)

Agitated_AT
Jun 26, 2012, 07:49 AM

It's just a game. Let people critisize it if they think it could make the game better. It shouldn't be offending you like at all. These people love the game just as much as you do. The only thing that really sucks is that SOJ won't ever be able to hear it.

I think it really sucks how you're not challenged to kill enemies around you except for grind reason. I had joined games where people went straight to their goal, this should be adressed imo.

Hategull
Jun 26, 2012, 10:08 PM
Well, I've got one now. What the hell were they thinking with the city quest, exactly?

"oh lol hey guys let's put dark ragne in here and make him do nothing but run away"
"oh yeah let's put a timer on it too"
"Hell yeah I love timers!"

Really not seeing many upsides to playing a hunter over a ranger or force in this game. :|

Halcyote
Jun 26, 2012, 10:35 PM
my only pressing issue with the game right now is the fact that they decided to remove the shift+printscreen keystroke for screenshots with/without a ui and made a game setting only

lost so many great screens because of it.

Finalzone
Jun 26, 2012, 10:46 PM
Gameguard sucks.

Ranmaru
Jun 26, 2012, 11:10 PM
I came in here, and figured I don't need to think about things like this, especially since the Open beta just came out. Regardless, PSO2 seems awesome to me.

Only thing I need to work on is the controls on fighting. xD I had messed up with targetting and died a few times.

I currently don't have a problem with the weps YET because I haven't even tried the other ones, mostly because I don't know how to change them yet. I'm figuring it out now actually.

So yeah I'm just gonna enjoy the game.

Although in the future I hope to see some rares that will be cool to play around with. I'm sure Sega can patch that in sometime. ;o

MistyWaters
Jun 26, 2012, 11:12 PM
FUCK YOU, KOFFEE.

That's about it.

God of Awesome
Jun 27, 2012, 12:20 AM
My main issue is that it costs real money to reset the skill tree and I really want to switch from hunter to ranger or even a force. Rangers are currently just so powerful and hunters just feel pointless.

I would personally like just a little a English in some of the menus though I know that's a hard ask for a JPN game.

JeyKama
Jun 27, 2012, 12:28 AM
The skill points you gain in each class are independent of each other, wouldn't need a skill reset just for that.

Scrub
Jun 27, 2012, 12:33 AM
It feels like you're massively gimping yourself if you play solo. I don't believe there's EXP sharing so it's not like I get the advantage that 'well i kill shit slower but at least i dont split EXP with anyone,' and trying to do the time-limited boss missions by yourself...maybe I just don't have the gear to do it but I take quite awhile to kill the Dragon, and a decent bit of time to even GET to him. I just don't know anyone who plays the game and none of my friends are interested in it, and I'm too shy/nervous to join random games or ask people to play with me or anything. Kinda sucks.

The limited weapons is the other thing really keeping me from enjoying this game. Ranger and its huge TWO weapons was just such a turnoff I switched to playing Force, which is decently fun but not really what I want to do or how I imagined my character.

DreXxiN
Jun 27, 2012, 12:43 AM
I don't think you are massively gimping yourself if you play solo. In fact I'm fairly certain the bosses are heavily nerfed down from party play. You only ever fight ones and there aren't adds on top of their HP being lowered.

sugarFO
Jun 27, 2012, 01:51 AM
Now I have a specific one. Okay when it comes to forces, techs, and the points to use it, either choose to be like PSU or PSO, but don't try to combine them like this because it feels crappy. Why as a force do I have to use attacks to replenish PP? In the other games we either switched our weapon or we drank a trifluid. This also means that because I need to attack, and in hard mode I need to stay far, my only option as a weapon is the cards. I love the look of rods but honestly I just do not see it as an option. Up close meleeing is not cool. They really need to address how a rod would ever be better than cards and also why as a force I have to melee instead of doing what PSU or PSO did. :/
/rant

Gardios
Jun 27, 2012, 01:56 AM
Spam spells > switch to Gunslash > Shoot till PP are full > switch to Rod?

Rods have higher T-ATK and their attacks aren't that bad either - not to mention that Mirage Escape is absolutely amazing so you shouldn't need to worry about getting into melee range.

sugarFO
Jun 27, 2012, 01:58 AM
Spam spells > switch to Gunslash > Shoot till PP are full > switch to Rod?

Rods have higher T-ATK and their attacks aren't that bad either - not to mention that Mirage Escape is absolutely amazing so you shouldn't need to worry about getting into melee range.

Except using a talis is better because I don't need to switch weapons, I just shoot the cards until I get enough PP to cast a tech with the card in the air from a distance. It's much more convenient since we have to attack for PP. And since cards can have a tech cast with them farther away than a rod can do.

MasterSpark
Jun 27, 2012, 02:18 AM
Except using a talis is better because I don't need to switch weapons, I just shoot the cards until I get enough PP to cast a tech with the card in the air from a distance. It's much more convenient since we have to attack for PP. And since cards can have a tech cast with them farther away than a rod can do.

I haven't had much trouble using a rod up close to regain PP. I tend to be right in the enemies' faces when I cast techs anyway, so it goes like Tech -> JA attack -> JA attack -> Tech -> Tech and so on. One or two good attacks on multiple enemies will give you back a lot of PP to work with.

Konflyk
Jun 27, 2012, 03:09 AM
Mags not consuming 7* items

Wtf sega?

SaiKo
Jul 2, 2012, 11:36 PM
A little late to the party, as I just realized open beta was up a few days ago (and haven't been following the news for some months)...
Figure I'll chime in here, though I doubt my opinions will be well-received.

1) Mission-based gameplay
Guess I'll start off with one of the biggest issues I have with the game, though I recognize that this one is completely subjective...
Quite simply put, I don't like the game being comprised of nothing but disparate missions. This was one of the things PSU did that kept it from ever really appealing to me, and I was hugely-annoyed when we saw that it was being repeated here...
Granted, there is a slight improvement over PSU, in that there is at least a central lobby here, and the ability to launch another mission from the staging area, but it still leaves the game feeling like a series of 'random chunks' rather than a cohesive world.
I'd love to see them shift away from missions and introduce cohesive episodes that worked like the bulk of the original PSO, with a linear progression of levels, each with distinct landmarks and something of a story accompanying it that you can tackle from within a given instance.
I'd prefer to see missions as they currently exist relegated to a role akin to PSO's quests, but I don't expect this is going to happen... :-/

2) Weapon-types
This has been addressed by others several times already, but it feels really limited right now... Especially since I've always loved the PSO-style rifle and there's nothing that really feels the same here.
The severe division of weapons by class doesn't help, either. I pretty much play a ranger as a ranger anyway, but I still loved screwing around with double-sabers and the like. ;-/

3) The camera
This is something that I might be missing, and if so, I'd be happy if someone could correct me, but the lack of ability to properly zoom with the camera is killing me.
Honestly, in most ORPGs, I hate their camera systems because of how much they seem to diminish the presentation/aesthetics, so the limited range is something I'd normally laud...
However, a combination of the UI at the bottom, the layout of the levels, and the nature of certain attacks ends up making the camera here frustrating and cumbersome...
Plus I can't seem to get it in a position that lets me take good screenshots of my character. :-(

4) The cash-shop...
Not going into this too much, as this could be a huge rant, but I hate microtransactions... I hate 'premium services'... I especially hate 'premium services' that don't encompass all of the possible microtransactions.
Oh, and I hate real-money gachas...
SMH...
4.5) Everything else the cash-shop inspires...
IE: The grinding system/rates, makeover limitations, etc.

5) The atmosphere
The biggest offender here is the ship. It honestly feels, at best, like the Guardians Colony/Parum from PSU, and, at worst, like a really bad Playstation Home space... Everything feels too large and empty, the music has no energy, and it combines with the lack of a cohesive world (as per point 1) to prevent me from getting pulled in...

6) Limiting NPC heroes in multi-party rooms
I'll actually commend the game for carrying over the whole NPC-hero system from PSU, as that was one of the better ideas it had. While I wouldn't like them as much in a continuous world (a la PSO), in quests/missions, they're a great option to have...
Except that half the time I find the ones I want to use greyed out because it's a multi-party room and, as I understand it, someone has already selected them...
Honestly, I'm not big on how prevalent multi-party rooms are, but that's neither here nor there, and wouldn't be a major issue (barring the fact they're tied into the mission-system) anyway... But hijacking my heroes makes me loathe them.

And that's all the notable things I can think of off the top of my head... As I'm still fairly early in the game, I'm sure I'm due for some unpleasant surprises going forward (expecting the rare system will make me ragequit), but until then, I'll... try... and have some fun with it...

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 2, 2012, 11:47 PM
Mags not consuming 7* items

Wtf sega?

hello my name is sakai please buy our food devices instead from gacha that is why mags cannot eat 7* items sorry for the inconvenience please forgive us we appreciate your patronage thank you have a nice day

jooozek
Jul 2, 2012, 11:48 PM
[...)

1. Almost no MMOs have joint servers. FF11/14 is a expection. Just take a look at "good" Online games you mention in your post "TERA/B&S/Diablo3/GW2" all have or will have separate servers dedicated to region. My question is why force certain players to connect to servers across the world and get a 600+ ping ? (...)

Guess what, you can have your servers all over the world while not splitting the playerbase - Spiral Knights does this. You get NA and EU servers and you can switch them at any time, nothing stops an European to join his American friend at any time.

sugarFO
Jul 3, 2012, 12:00 AM
hello my name is sakai please buy our food devices instead from gacha that is why mags cannot eat 7* items sorry for the inconvenience please forgive us we appreciate your patronage thank you have a nice day

That's pretty much how I imagine it. Lol

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 3, 2012, 12:16 AM
Gacha costumes

Trading(i get that it's aimed at making real money, but damn!)

Costumes not loading in lobby(not sure if it's a view distance option, lag or what)

and 27 hour maintenances :(

moorebounce
Jul 3, 2012, 12:16 AM

They aren't talking about a real shotgun. The Diffuse Shell PA fires like a real shotgun and I love it. They want the old PSO shotgun that shoots 6 photon bullets at a time. If you think about it the launcher is the shotgun.

moorebounce
Jul 3, 2012, 12:48 AM
1. Not in english
2. Lag
3. Game Guard (Its crap and PSO2 can still be hacked)
4. Launchers too powerful
5. Not being able to just give away your items
6. No voice chat
7. Lack of section IDs
8. Lack of humanoid cast (The head is not enough)

Redrian
Jul 3, 2012, 12:59 AM
The game being in japanese has bothered me more than I expected. The gameplay keeps my mind off of it.

If there is an option to pay to play each month with full benefits then I will probably for for that. I'm not really interested in dropping cash to get "this" and "that". I was prepared to pay monthly and I might just do that. F2P is so annoying.

eharima
Jul 22, 2012, 05:48 AM
JUST FOUND OUT TO GRIND UP THE ELEMENT OF A WEAPON, YOU HAVE TO USE THE SAME NAME WEAPONS TO ADD 1-3%

[paragraph of general rage and swearing]

Wokker
Jul 22, 2012, 06:12 AM
Hmm, I like PSO2 pretty much.

I dislike:
1. Launcher/patcher bugs.
2. All these maintenences.
3. Prices on the market.