PDA

View Full Version : How do we get the second matter board?

Kraiseson
Jun 24, 2012, 09:38 PM
83% done, have both yellow orbs, am in Caves..

Dont feel like progressing only to have to repeat missions, So

How can i access the second matter board?

k thx.

Coatl
Jun 24, 2012, 09:44 PM
I have 100% matter board and I don't see Shioh.
I'd like to know how to get the 2nd matter board as well.

Kraiseson
Jun 24, 2012, 09:51 PM
I heard you dont even need it, But people in game dont wanna tell me.. Thought the forums would be alittle more helpfull lmao.

Well i just did the Solo story mission, and went to the SHop area and Shion showed up.

So try that?

Im now doing matter board 2.

Coatl
Jun 24, 2012, 10:05 PM
Well i just did the Solo story mission, and went to the SHop area and Shion showed up.

So try that?

Im now doing matter board 2.

k got it

AyaNatsume
Jun 25, 2012, 09:20 AM
※ You need to encounter with NPC "dressed" After working the story quest.
You can encounter "was waiting for tomorrow forever" after the start, and proceed to the east of the crossroads junction.
After that event, the event will go to get that occurred in the shop area near the center of the matter falls on the second board.

from the jp wiki put PSO2 wiki in google then click translate this page. works well enough for the purpose.

ps NPC "dressed" thats the girl next to the hospital you will understand after story mission

Memorex
Jun 25, 2012, 09:23 AM
I saw the cut scene with that doctor lady again, but i still cant access the second page of the matter board.

Do I have to do a certain quest? I've played the Chapter 0 quest like 10 times already since its easy EXP.

Anyone have an idea of whats going on?

Zeke154
Jun 25, 2012, 09:25 AM
I saw the cut scene with that doctor lady again, but i still cant access the second page of the matter board.

Do I have to do a certain quest? I've played the Chapter 0 quest like 10 times already since its easy EXP.

Anyone have an idea of whats going on?

I've already got my 2nd matter board

so here's what you need to do after you completed both orange orbs of the first matter board go see the doctor again then a new mission appears, complete that and see her again to get second matter board