PDA

View Full Version : Race/Gender/Class end game Stats

Kimil Adrayne
Jun 24, 2012, 11:02 PM
Do we have stat projections for the assumed max level of 100 yet? I remember seeing a link around here but I can't find it...

Scyris
Jun 25, 2012, 12:21 AM
Here, use google translate, the top set of stats is the races percentage modifier, the bottom set is the base stats per job, which u then modifiy by the % multiplier. lowest atp% is 100%, highest is 105%. hunter atp at 100 is supposed to be around 450 base.so thats about 480 ish if your cast 450 as newman. not much of a diff really, biggest diff is newman hp compared to other races. ANyway here is the link, again use google translate on it.

http://pso2diary.blog.fc2blog.net/blog-category-14.html

Not sure how correct these are, but its all I have found with this info. I also have no idea what the 4th race is.

KanekoSaya
Jun 25, 2012, 12:27 AM
Max level isn't going to be 200?

edit: the 4th race is "dyuman" o_O

Vashyron
Jun 25, 2012, 12:28 AM
I also have no idea what the 4th race is.

Duman/Dewman.

renrinken
Jun 25, 2012, 12:55 AM
[QUOTE=KanekoSaya;2778351]Max level isn't going to be 200?

well PSO started at 100 and PSU started at 50, no reason they cant raise it later on. At launch PSO2 will only be lv40 cap I believe. Could take half a year for them to raise cap to 100.

KanekoSaya
Jun 25, 2012, 01:02 AM
Oh lawd...well at least I can catch up in this game

Kimil Adrayne
Jun 28, 2012, 05:04 PM
With the dumans mentioned above, do we have any news of then yet ?

Siatome
Jun 28, 2012, 05:28 PM
This is a bit off topic, but I really hope they don't add dumans or beast men, they just don't feel PSO to me, and with the mechanical differences between races practically nonexistent, I would just rather they just keep the original trinity intact.

ZIE creations
Jun 28, 2012, 05:39 PM
This is a bit off topic, but I really hope they don't add dumans or beast men, they just don't feel PSO to me, and with the mechanical differences between races practically nonexistent, I would just rather they just keep the original trinity intact.

I agree with this actually. It's cool to have other races but it doesn't seem like there is a point to in PSO2. Also I don't see any story for Dewmans unless thier creation is part of the infection or planet discovery, which I guess would be cool. All in all I'm not restarting my newman which I already restarted from 25/16/6 just to have a dewman >.<

Blackheart521
Jun 28, 2012, 05:41 PM

A wise person once said "We've already played the first one, lets see what cool things the second one can show us"

EMBRACE THE CHANGE ^^

Gardios
Jun 28, 2012, 06:08 PM
Here, use google translate, the top set of stats is the races percentage modifier, the bottom set is the base stats per job, which u then modifiy by the % multiplier. lowest atp% is 100%, highest is 105%. hunter atp at 100 is supposed to be around 450 base.so thats about 480 ish if your cast 450 as newman. not much of a diff really, biggest diff is newman hp compared to other races. ANyway here is the link, again use google translate on it.

http://pso2diary.blog.fc2blog.net/blog-category-14.html

Not sure how correct these are, but its all I have found with this info. I also have no idea what the 4th race is.

Only the multiplier tables is of use - the base stats are not credible for Lv 50+. They might not even be accurate for Lv 20+, but I'm too low to check.

Kimil Adrayne
Jun 28, 2012, 09:11 PM
Dumans, or at least something very similar, DID exist in PSO. In PSU, Dumans were humans who got infected by the SEED.

PSO had humans who were infeted by D-Cell virus, the PSO equivalent. Some examples were Red Ring Rico, Flowen, Pollux and Castor. They morphed and, well, became the bosses of ep 1, 2 and 3. Never played BB or ep 4, but I assume there were more D-Cell infected humans there too.