PDA

View Full Version : Server Maintenance: July 25

Hayde
Jun 24, 2012, 11:51 PM
Didn't see a post (or I might be blind...) so I thought I'd drop this by.

June 25th Emergency Maintenance

On June 25th, PSO2 will be undergoing server maintenance.

Maintenance Schedule
6/25/2012 @ 14:00 ~ 17:00 PM JST
6/25/2012 @ 01:00 ~ 04:00 AM EST

Credits to: http://bumped.org/psublog/

Edit:

Oops, forgot to add this--

Maintenance Purpose
Make Adjustments to the Server, to help alleviate lag.

-_- I meant June. OK clearly I'm delusional now..going to bed.

renrinken
Jun 25, 2012, 12:01 AM
Seems information appears to be.....accurate.

First I was like "lol we will seee.....[You are disconnected]"

njdss4
Jun 25, 2012, 12:02 AM
Yup, just got disconnected. Oh well, I got a lot done before this maintenance.

Zorafim
I wish I knew about these before they happened.

pikachief
i actually dont mind all these maintenance lol its like a way to tell me to get off and do something else/nap/ give my brother his laptop back lol

Mikura
I figured that's what that message scrolling at the top of the screen was announcing. I just wasn't sure about the time. I found out about 2 minutes ago. <.<

KanekoSaya
Aw man I was just about to finish a quest

Thermalwolf
Well lets hope this time it works :P

njdss4
Jun 25, 2012, 12:03 AM

Yeah, I didn't know there was a maintenance until I got booted and checked here. It was a good time for a break, though.

Skids
Jun 25, 2012, 12:04 AM
The maintenance it is what it is. At least those who have to work early morning aren't up too late.

Randomness
Jun 25, 2012, 12:05 AM
Well lets hope this time it works :P

No kidding. I'd like to be able to play without lag spikes from hell.

Digs
Jun 25, 2012, 12:06 AM
Hopefully this makes the lobby a little smoother because they're stuttering for me, that didn't happen in the pre-OB.
The rest of the game runs smooth like butter with zero lag. <3

Thanks for the heads up Hayde.

OmNom
Jun 25, 2012, 12:07 AM
Hopefully this makes the lobby a little smoother because they're stuttering for me, that didn't happen in the pre-OB.

Thanks for the heads up Hayde.

It's probably because of all the extra people on. Considering everyone and their Mag is in the OB.

OpheliaInfinity
Jun 25, 2012, 12:08 AM
You do xD Just 15 minutes before going down a message scrolls along the top, it even drops it in your chat. :3

... it would be nice for them to let you know throughout the day though... if that's what you meant.
myuh~

Darki
Jun 25, 2012, 12:08 AM
Let's hope they finally nail the lag issue. today I couldn't play for two hours because lag was obscene.

But dude, just in time, the game kicked me out just after picking the last from a boss that I just killed. <_<

Polly
Jun 25, 2012, 12:10 AM

Watch the ticker and Systems notifications in the chatbox. Watch specifically for "メンテナンス"

doomdragon83
Jun 25, 2012, 12:10 AM
If you pay attention to that chat box to the lower left, you should have seen a system message with a time range (14:00 - 17:00) and a date (6/25); that's what i saw when I logged in half an hour ago. Even without knowing Japanese, I knew it can't be anything else but a maintenance. I would have made a thread but I only saw the message in game and I don't follow the actual pso2 site to post a source link. Besides, I got to finish off a Matter board quest and do a quick Forest run and log out 3 minutes before servers go down.

Digs
Jun 25, 2012, 12:11 AM
It's probably because of all the extra people on. Considering everyone and their Mag is in the OB.
Mhm, you can feel it across the entire ship, even the empty blocks.
Poor SEGA, the world flooded their servers.

renrinken
Jun 25, 2012, 12:11 AM
Honesty after JP Prime Time I had zero lag today, so I am more or less adjusting my playtime to that. No need to face lag if I dont have to.

buri-chan
Jun 25, 2012, 12:14 AM
Hey, there's a notice in the log box. Something about the 25th at 14:00. Probably more maintenance. Luckily it's only the 24th! I can take a break, then.

Is it just me, or do they use your computer's clock for things like interrupt rankings and emergency missions, and JP time for maintenance?

Zelda01
Jun 25, 2012, 12:16 AM
ummm why would they take the credit :/ knowing its sega of japan need take the credit fir it and anyone can use google chrome and translate there writing from pso2 twitter and there website >.> or give credit from sega and not them >.> jees

Scyris
Wonder if the 3rd or is this 4th? time will be the charm? XD I hope so.

LatinWolf
lag isn't so bad, but then again I'm in ship 10. admittedly every now and then i gets kinda bad

JRDeBo
Jun 25, 2012, 12:21 AM
Is it just me, or do they use your computer's clock for things like interrupt rankings and emergency missions, and JP time for maintenance?

I think you're right, I saw 1:00, and figured I had plenty of time to play, 1AM hit and I am off.

Polly
Jun 25, 2012, 12:23 AM
I think you're right, I saw 1:00, and figured I had plenty of time to play, 1AM hit and I am off.

The 1:00 hour notice I saw as for interrupt rankings being posted in an hour if I'm not mistaken. Rankings would be posted in an hour.

Another System notice during that time was a notice at 10 minutes until maintenance, 5, and 1 minute.

KanekoSaya
Jun 25, 2012, 12:24 AM
Well the patch from last night helped my lag out

Abysymal
Jun 25, 2012, 12:25 AM
lag isn't so bad, but then again I'm in ship 10. admittedly every now and then i gets kinda bad

Yeah, the little bit I've been on, lag doesnt seem too bad (ship 7)

I was wondering what the message at the top of my screen meant all that time.. I guess it was the "Servers going down soon" warning, lol. Fortunately I didn't loose too much.

Siatome
Jun 25, 2012, 12:28 AM
OMG WAI! I just finally got home and had time to play after being out of town all this weekend! Why SEGA why you wanna hurt me T3T

xKinto Un
Jun 25, 2012, 12:38 AM
OMG WAI! I just finally got home and had time to play after being out of town all this weekend! Why SEGA why you wanna hurt me T3T

I know the feeling. ._.

SakoHaruo
Jun 25, 2012, 12:45 AM
Freaking bs! Me and some friends were in the heart of battle against brave heart(Dragon), then the game kicked us offline because of maintenance. At first.. we where getting our a**es kick, but we fought hard and never gave up, hell..some us even died(me too lol) a few times. That damn dragon was a monster! Four people whoppin his a** and he ATE THAT S*** like it was breakfast. Dammit I what that dragon's heart!! SEGA!! That s*** was gettin REAL!!

P.S. <3Sega

Zelda01
Jun 25, 2012, 12:48 AM
XD omg Im in ship 10 and once while we did had a bit lag spike. but I know there gonna fix it. there a lot thing need to be adjust to the game and pso2 will be a lot better once they learn there share of problem with the game I mean this is a beta and I send report to them all the time :)

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 25, 2012, 12:57 AM

lol fishman, there were warnings at the top of the screen that said emergency maint was occurring. i saw it twice. once like ~1 hour before, and again ~10 minutes before.

it's in japanese though so yeaaa..

Jintinku
Jun 25, 2012, 01:12 AM
anyone else trying to get on now and get code 632 or 649 i think it is. are the servers down right now? its 212 am est

Jiraiza
Jun 25, 2012, 01:13 AM
Maintenance like every other night.

Sebastian & PSO
Jun 25, 2012, 01:15 AM
Meh, everytime I goto play the game its getting maintence! But if it helps with lag then its worth it :D I'm in Australia so I'll just be playing it up late again.

I got my first rare weapon and cant wait to test it out!

xBladeM6x
Jun 25, 2012, 01:16 AM
Hopefully they do more than just spill coffee on the server console this time.

Crimson Exile
Jun 25, 2012, 01:16 AM
Meh, everytime I goto play the game its getting maintence! But if it helps with lag then its worth it :D I'm in Australia so I'll just be playing it up late again.

I got my first rare weapon and cant wait to test it out!
What weapon did you get?

NoiseHERO
Jun 25, 2012, 01:19 AM
Hopefully they do more than just spill coffee on the server console this time.

This time they'll spill chocolate chip juice on the control panel.

KanekoSaya
Jun 25, 2012, 01:46 AM
This time they'll spill chocolate chip juice on the control panel.
wat :blackcat:

shadowspike3
Jun 25, 2012, 01:52 AM
you can make juice out of chocolate chips? !_! my whole life is a lie.

Ranji
Jun 25, 2012, 02:14 AM
Man....get back from a week away with the girlfriend. Can't play game.

Lintor
Jun 25, 2012, 02:15 AM
Oh you have 45 min left, just chill.

Every emergency maintenance has made the game magnitudes better, and I'm playing on the clusterfucked Ship 2. So I'm not stressing.

Dium
Jun 25, 2012, 02:17 AM
Servers are up! I just got back in. Just letting everyone know. :)

Lintor
Jun 25, 2012, 02:20 AM
I never trust when it appears up early, but thanks still.