PDA

View Full Version : Dash Kick?

pigglywigglies
Jun 25, 2012, 10:15 AM
Title says all. How do you do it?

First p[ost here, and made an account just to ask =/.

I know its in there, as there was a video about it in the game from an NPC. Just can't figure out how to pull it off.

This move will probably help me out a lot since I dash instead of block(despite me having a Fiona as my main in Vindictus) and it will help me get around enemies faster.

Also, I've seen lots of people giving lots of love to the giant swords and umm, hook thingies, noone likes gunblades? They've become my favourite weapon.

Thanks for reading and answering if anyone answers.

Oh and can't find anyone to play with, don't know if this is allowed but my IGN is Kurei99x

Crysteon
Jun 25, 2012, 10:20 AM
Learn the Step Attack skill. Perform a dodge and press the attack button while equipping a sword weapon, that will make you use a kick. Partisan's step attack is just a slash and Wired Lance's one is two hits.

pigglywigglies
Jun 25, 2012, 10:26 AM
Learn the Step Attack skill. Perform a dodge and press the attack button while equipping a sword weapon, that will make you use a kick. Partisan's step attack is just a slash and Wired Lance's one is two hits.

While equipping a sword weapon? As in scrolling with the mouse wheel or pressing r?

Blackheart521
Jun 25, 2012, 10:26 AM
While equipping a sword weapon? As in scrolling with the mouse wheel or pressing r?

While you have a sword equipped he meant ^^

Crysteon
Jun 25, 2012, 10:27 AM
You need to have a sword equipped to perfom the kick action. Just do a dodge and press the attack button while dodging.

pigglywigglies
Jun 25, 2012, 10:31 AM
While you have a sword equipped he meant ^^

Yea I got it. Figured it would be that. Its just not activating though. Didn't know about the skill tree thing. I checked back on the guide site and boom its there.

pigglywigglies
Jun 25, 2012, 10:35 AM
You need to have a sword equipped to perfom the kick action. Just do a dodge and press the attack button while dodging.

Yea I saw what you meant, how do you access the skill menu to get the skills though?

Its not triggering now so I'm guessing I'll have to make it available first, but how?

pigglywigglies
Jun 25, 2012, 10:52 AM
Nevermind I think its the blue shop in the quest area.

I thought it would actually be part of the menu and not an entirely separate part that you have to visit.