PDA

View Full Version : Rare Weapon Drops..

riezahughes
Jun 25, 2012, 10:32 AM
I was wondering about the rare weapons that you see to the side while choosing a mission. What are the parameters for a chance of them dropping? Do you need to do something specific? or is it just totally based on luck?

Also, does anyone know if there's a list of english translations of the weapons ?

Zinaida
Jun 25, 2012, 11:18 AM
Totally based on luck. I've had three rares drop for me and all of them were at the most random of times, from the smallest enemies in the area. They were all 'unknown,' too, so I had to get them appraised. Having the EXP boost is nice though.

darkfalz16
Jun 25, 2012, 01:48 PM
im lvl 20 and have yet to see a single rare drop lol

Porkmaster
Jun 25, 2012, 01:53 PM
im lvl 20 and have yet to see a single rare drop lol

Ouch, that sucks. I thought I had it bad with only 2 rares by level 20. If it makes you feel better, they're both completely useless for my class. A rare Gunslash and a rare Spear.

Randomness
Jun 25, 2012, 02:03 PM
Ouch, that sucks. I thought I had it bad with only 2 rares by level 20. If it makes you feel better, they're both completely useless for my class. A rare Gunslash and a rare Spear.

A gunslash is never useless.

Gardios
Jun 25, 2012, 02:08 PM
The only thing I found so far is a Rockbear Relief.

Since I don't plan on getting premium, that's super worthless for me. It's not even pretty to look at...

PSO Addict
Jun 25, 2012, 02:13 PM
My room is still free until the retail launch. I am in no rush to level and have seen no exciting drops by level 13, but I am not really upset by this.

Porkmaster
Jun 25, 2012, 02:23 PM
My room is still free until the retail launch. I am in no rush to level and have seen no exciting drops by level 13, but I am not really upset by this.

Every time you sit cross-legged, I can see your testicles.

serenade
Jun 25, 2012, 02:24 PM
level 18 and no rare items.

i blame my friend for being a jinx.

Scotty T
Jun 25, 2012, 02:49 PM
They can drop from the red boxes too.