PDA

View Full Version : Talk about epicness

Finalzone
Jun 25, 2012, 01:29 PM
Fighting a Rockbear in a thunderstorm during ChangeOver Code Duel while the monkeys fought Dagans add more level of epicness. Sorry for the shot, I was too busy dealing with the chaos happening.

Porkmaster
Jun 25, 2012, 01:47 PM
Sounds fun! I haven't had the best luck with random spawning bosses. The first random boss that I encountered was in the Desert. Dark Ragne popped up out of nowhere while I was soloing. Took like 15 mins to down him.

When he finally did go down... Suddenly, "CHANGE OVER! CODE: DUEL!"

Another Dark Ragne. Another 15 mins pass. My reward? 428 meseta total.

Jk_Alentejano
Jun 25, 2012, 02:05 PM
yesterday i had the double Ragne too, when doing the free florest under 15m, my luck was having a nice party and we take care of it quickly and in time of killing the two final rockbears!

Zeke154
Jun 25, 2012, 02:09 PM
my first random boss spawn was an infected vol dragon in a multiparty cave area followed by dark ragne in a change over code then a PSE burst one after the other. that was a fun day. ^^

Ueno54
Jun 25, 2012, 02:10 PM
I got trapped inside a code rescue with Vol Dragon. He was outside of the cage, burrowed inside and I didn't last too long.

Randomness
Jun 25, 2012, 02:11 PM
I was in a group running the free desert mission. We were in a tight little corner and Ragne spawned on us. No room to move, so we had a couple deaths.

Same run had five antlions total, between two more random spawns and the boss room.