PDA

View Full Version : Captcha

DakZhul
Jun 25, 2012, 02:01 PM
Is it too late for the beta? I keep trying to finalize my account, but I can't get past the captcha because it's in Japanese. :/

What do?

JenTy
Jun 25, 2012, 02:02 PM
I used wikipedia to find the characters.

DakZhul
Jun 25, 2012, 02:03 PM
Yeah, I tried that too...copied and pasted it and everything. But I keep getting an error. I don't even know if my password is wrong but I can't confirm or change password because again...it's all in Japanese and the translator doesn't work that well.

dkgaby69
Jun 25, 2012, 02:13 PM
this happened to me as well till i found a great website here hope fully it work and make sure when you choose them get the big width ones they should all be there here man http://www.wandel.person.dk/japanese.html if you get in let me know if you want to play i dont even know how to do anything since is kind of confusing but oh well lol

PSO Addict
Jun 25, 2012, 02:15 PM
I can't imagine that it is too late to sign up. Just use the keyboard as above and I assume you should be able to work your way in.

DakZhul
Jun 25, 2012, 02:50 PM
Yeah, trying to keyboard but now I'm not even getting to the next screen. This stinks.

Ayaleah
Jun 25, 2012, 02:58 PM
I didn't even have to confirm a captcha.

I had Japanese links taking me here there and everywhere. It wasn't until I used a signing up tutorial that I actually got anywhere.

Unfortunately for you, I can't remember for the life of me where I found the tutorial. It's probably been posted here a thousand times in the depths of the...million threads ^^

DakZhul
Jun 25, 2012, 03:03 PM
Well I keep getting an error when I try to get on a ship server. So I was told to register for PSO2....now it keeps telling me the server is too busy.