PDA

View Full Version : It seems that PAs list their total damage bonus?

Scyris
Jun 25, 2012, 05:27 PM
Am I right to assume that the PA's list their total damage for that entire pa? Cuz this full auto pa has a listing of say 227%, yet it barely does more than 10-15 per hit on the target over 10-12 hits. Seems like it'd be just better to use a single hit pa like the grenade I started with since I noticed it does more damage usually than the full auto burst. Am I right in assuming this? because thats what it looks like.. Seems like multi-hit pa's are a waste so far. I was thinking it was like psu where the % lists the damage bonus per hit of a multi hit PA, but in pso2 it seems it lists the total damage.

Maybe Multi-hit pa's are bugged?

Randomness
Jun 25, 2012, 07:04 PM
Listing total damage I think.

Vylera
Jun 25, 2012, 07:48 PM
The PA damage % lists the total damage amplification of the entire technique.

Some multi-hit PAs are glitchy because they require special circumstances. For example, the partisan PA that stabs 3 times and throws (full damage requires the throw, which doesn't happen on all mobs), the roflcopter PA for wired lances (requires other things to collide with...walls don't always work - lag seems to affect whether damage ticks or not), and the gunslash PA that stabs multiple times and finishes with a shot (the final shot can deal increased damage if aimed at a weak point, but the rest of the PA cannot).

In all honesty, it's not so much the damage, but their effects.