PDA

View Full Version : Can't do quest.

MuJa
Jun 25, 2012, 05:47 PM
Hello,

Im trying to do a quest were i need Xeno "red hair guy" to follow me through...
but i cannot pick him to the quest, the same is with another quest
with Afin "little blond guy"

Hayde
Jun 25, 2012, 06:03 PM
I'm not sure how familiar you are with the game--so are you trying to pick them up from the lobby? Right before you "jump" into the pool to start a mission, there should be a terminal to your left (it's facing the window on the left) where you can summon friends from partner cards; this is where you call for Xeno and Afin.

I hope my directions weren't too confusing; so if you presume the pool is in front of you, and the exit to the lobby is behind you, the terminal should be a box to your left near the window.

holmwood
Jun 25, 2012, 06:08 PM
Elaborating on what Hayde said...

When you enter the portal gate thing, it's the one with the orange upside down exclamation mark.

Also, if you are in an open room, someone may be using those characters as partners already; only one player can use a specific npc per room.

Therefore, try and make a private room.

MuJa
Jun 25, 2012, 06:19 PM
That i know, but what i meant was that i can't choose the specific person for the quest.
( he's grayed out )

Ana-Chan
Jun 25, 2012, 06:46 PM
That i know, but what i meant was that i can't choose the specific person for the quest.
( he's grayed out )

This is because the quest you have chosen contains a multi party area and the NPC you are trying to select is already being used by another party in that area.
To avoid this, when you make the game, there is a selection just below the password box. The top option shares with other parties (the default) while the bottom option puts you in a multi party area seperate from any other players. This allows you to choose the NPCs you want without worry.

MuJa
Jun 25, 2012, 11:56 PM
Thanks for the help !

+1