PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Abilities?

Flevalt
Jun 25, 2012, 07:26 PM
Hey people

You know the weapons can have up to 3 or 4 max. I think abilities added to them when you drop them. And those abilities are usually extra stats like
HP, H-ATK, R-ATK, F-ATK, Ability, H-Def, R-Def, F-Def.

But sometimes one of those abilities are not stats and instead lvl1 ???? whatever it is. Does somebody know more about what these lvl1+ effects are?
Could those be the effects that were in the 1st PSO like Confusion,Lifesteal,instant kill,50%hp down etc. or is it something else?

Also the elements on the weapons, I'm unsure wether they add elemental damage based on the number or I guess what would make more sense is that they add a chance to trigger a elemental effect like paralyze, freeze etc.?

Vylera
Jun 25, 2012, 07:58 PM
Hey people

You know the weapons can have up to 3 or 4 max. I think abilities added to them when you drop them. And those abilities are usually extra stats like
HP, H-ATK, R-ATK, F-ATK, Ability, H-Def, R-Def, F-Def.

But sometimes one of those abilities are not stats and instead lvl1 ???? whatever it is. Does somebody know more about what these lvl1+ effects are?
Could those be the effects that were in the 1st PSO like Confusion,Lifesteal,instant kill,50%hp down etc. or is it something else?

Also the elements on the weapons, I'm unsure wether they add elemental damage based on the number or I guess what would make more sense is that they add a chance to trigger a elemental effect like paralyze, freeze etc.?

Those level 1,2, etc things are your good old burn, freeze, shock, etc effects.

Element damage amplifies damage by percentage if an enemy has weakness to that element. Enemy element weaknesses display under their name in the top left corner when you target them.

I.E. Sword with 25 fire damage will deal 25% more damage to Daka enemies. Think of the elements like Native/A.Beast/Machine/Dark damage % in PSO1/BB.

Flevalt
Jun 25, 2012, 08:29 PM
Those level 1,2, etc things are your good old burn, freeze, shock, etc effects.

Element damage amplifies damage by percentage if an enemy has weakness to that element. Enemy element weaknesses display under their name in the top left corner when you target them.

I.E. Sword with 25 fire damage will deal 25% more damage to Daka enemies. Think of the elements like Native/A.Beast/Machine/Dark damage % in PSO1/BB.

That sounds like really good news. Thanks for the highly appreciated info man.