PDA

View Full Version : A question of Partner Cards

TheKin
Jun 26, 2012, 03:15 AM
Perhaps you guys can help The Kin as asking in game has proven to be fruitless..

Reading on the PSO2 Fan Blog, The Kin has found that you can get partner cards, much reminiscent to the ones of PSU, if The Kin recalls properly. The question is, how do you -use- them?

For example, the quest for attaining Echo's card, says to S rank forest mission, Rappy Arrest with her, yet The Kin is entirely clueless how to go about doing this. Any tips would be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Kenny8615
Jun 26, 2012, 03:17 AM
Perhaps you guys can help The Kin as asking in game has proven to be fruitless..

Reading on the PSO2 Fan Blog, The Kin has found that you can get partner cards, much reminiscent to the ones of PSU, if The Kin recalls properly. The question is, how do you -use- them?

For example, the quest for attaining Echo's card, says to S rank forest mission, Rappy Arrest with her, yet The Kin is entirely clueless how to go about doing this. Any tips would be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.
accept the quest and only select echo as an npc to use, then do the mission and get an S Rank

Digibilly17
Jun 26, 2012, 03:21 AM
Red circled I before you jump in the portal.
Select your partners there.

r00tabaga
Jul 31, 2016, 10:55 PM
What does it mean if I cant select the NPC partners from the "red i" before the portal? I'm using a new 3rd character 20hun/20fighter and I've accepted both Jean and Afin quests for partner cards. Is there one I need to do first or something? Every time I select the "red i" it has a message that I can't read. I'm playing ps4 so patch is out of the question.
My other two characters have no problem selecting npc's.

Thx

Dammy
Jul 31, 2016, 11:02 PM
its because you disabled it at quest counter

r00tabaga
Jul 31, 2016, 11:04 PM
Do you remember which option it is?

Nvmd, I found it. It was a drop box I apparently clicked. Thx for the help-

TehCubey
Jul 31, 2016, 11:39 PM
Holy thread necromancy, Batman. That's one ancient thread you digged up.

Altiea
Jul 31, 2016, 11:58 PM
I've seen necros, but even this is pretty old. Its a wonder how this thread was even found.