PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Online + Secondlife + Animal Crossing =

VonHalford
Jun 26, 2012, 05:01 AM
Something that none of us will ever stop playing ever aka PSO2

Did I mention it's free?

BIG OLAF
Jun 26, 2012, 05:10 AM
What's the overall point of this thread? It seems like you just made it out of heat-of-the-moment passion.

Noxia
Jun 26, 2012, 05:13 AM
Phantasy Star Online + Secondlife + Animal Crossing = Pounyland o.o
You have better answer ? <_<

BIG OLAF
Jun 26, 2012, 05:15 AM
The hell is a "Pouny"?

Digs
Jun 26, 2012, 05:22 AM
Where does SecondLife play into all this?

Cyrusnagisa
Jun 26, 2012, 07:57 AM
yeah no joke.... second life and animal crossing have nothing to do with this game -.-

Rizen
Jun 26, 2012, 08:04 AM
^^; I can't help but notice the number of threads you have made over the shot time you have been here. You seem very excitable and passionate which is great!... But, try to create a thread for each and every one of your thoughts and try your best to post in threads that are of similar topic. Also, if it isn't directly related to PSO2, try to post in other boards on this forum. :)

People will get annoyed very quickly...and the last thing you want are people on your bad side! There are other means you can channel all the energy you have such as making a blog (which I see you have a site), comic, screenshots, videos, or even streams and podcasts!

Anyway, just some friendly advice before this thread goes completely destructive.

Macman
Jun 26, 2012, 01:23 PM
Phantasy Star Online + Secondlife + Animal Crossing = :barf:

Triple_S
Jun 26, 2012, 02:23 PM
I can understand the Animal Crossing bit (room customization, doing stuff for NPCs), but Second Life? There aren't nearly enough furries running around; most we have are animal ear accessories (B>Fox Ears).

DemonMike
Jun 26, 2012, 02:28 PM
I thought I understood where this thread was going by reading the title.. but then OP's message confused me.

So keeping with what I thought this was going to be about, how about a 'Mag Garden'? Mag's are now like chao's. Costs 10,000 AC.

VonHalford
Jun 26, 2012, 03:02 PM
Well I'm sorry if my thread isn't important enough for most of you. I was trying to start a discussion on how this game takes the other two games a step further into REAL FUN.

It's like secondlife because you create and dress up your character, you have rooms which you can add funiture and items to, which is much like animal crossing. And it's massive and full of other people who you can meet and add to your friends list and what not. My point that I was going to make after the discussion heated up a bit, is that

If Animal Crossing, and Secondlife are some of the top ranked most played games on the market.. odds are this game, which is much more fun and addictive.. is gonna fly higher than any game we've seen.

Kato3y
Jun 26, 2012, 06:11 PM
Von, I already told you : I don't like you, fun-killer ! You forgot to add Dance Dance Revolution.

Sebastian & PSO
Jun 26, 2012, 06:52 PM
BIG OLAFF the point of this thread is that he wanted to share his feelings on what games he likes INCLUDING PSO2 and how he will never want to stop playing them. Do you own this site? No you don't, so if something interest YOU then don't read it. Plain and simple.

And for the record I LOVED animal crossing on Wii and I can totally see how PSO2 has the with the room customization and earning the decorations : ) good comparison dude!

Jkid
Jun 26, 2012, 07:11 PM
Phantasy Star Online - Classic addictive Gameplay with memorable boss fights, along with everything SEGA learned from the past PSO titles.

Secondlife - The Extensive Customer Creator

Animal Crossing - The My Room Feature

Makes a lot of sense when you think about it...