PDA

View Full Version : I would like to learn about PSO2!

Cress
Jun 26, 2012, 05:23 AM
So like...i never played a PS game before. Therefore i know nothing about anything PS releated ^^;...but i would like to learn! For starters are there any skill builds i need to be concerned about? I made a Newman Ranger...it's only level 2 because i just started like 2 hours ago @_@.

Aiex
Jun 26, 2012, 05:27 AM
Skill builds are new to PSO2, and the skill trees may not even be finalized yet. Furthermore nobody is quite sure how many skill points we will be allowed to have in the long run. For the open beta, the level cap is 30 so we get 30 skill points.

Cress
Jun 26, 2012, 05:31 AM
Ooooh...i have a question! Where do i find info on setting up the English translation patch for PSO2? I'm trying to get Agrajag's to work but i don't wanna mess anything up.

njdss4
Jun 26, 2012, 05:37 AM
Ooooh...i have a question! Where do i find info on setting up the English translation patch for PSO2? I'm trying to get Agrajag's to work but i don't wanna mess anything up.

That patch was for Closed Beta and doesn't work anymore. There's a new English patch being worked on, but it's not ready yet. The mods here don't like us talking about the English patch because it could get this site in trouble, so if you need to ask more about it, I'd suggest asking on a different site :(

Cress
Jun 26, 2012, 05:39 AM
That patch was for Closed Beta and doesn't work anymore. There's a new English patch being worked on, but it's not ready yet. The mods here don't like us talking about the English patch because it could get this site in trouble, so if you need to ask more about it, I'd suggest asking on a different site :(

Oh! I'm sorry D:! Won't say another word about it :x

riezahughes
Jun 26, 2012, 06:15 AM
IF you wanna have a blast, i recommend picking up some of the phantasy star portable games. Both play in a sorta similiar way to this and are great fun. There's also BB which is on a private server, but it may be a little old for your liking. Not sure the mods lke talking about that either, so just google it :)

sessilu04
Jun 26, 2012, 03:32 PM
IF you wanna have a blast, i recommend picking up some of the phantasy star portable games. Both play in a sorta similiar way to this and are great fun. There's also BB which is on a private server, but it may be a little old for your liking. Not sure the mods lke talking about that either, so just google it :)

Well, all SEGAs dropped BB, so to an extent, there should be "no harm". Still, better safe than sorry.

Ask away Cress, this is your thread afterall.