PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Beauty/Barber Shop:

Hayde
Jun 26, 2012, 05:50 AM
Is anyone else impressed with how much you're able to change with your character "for free"? Before logging off, I thought I'd run over there and see what they allowed you to change without having to pay AC; I really wasn't expecting much to be honest.

I was surprised by the fact they allowed you to change your:

eye shape/size
eyebrows
'top accessory' (hats, ears, etc.)
'bottom accessory' (facial hair, those neck-guard things...)
hairstyle
default costume, and a few other things free of charge.

Granted, this is OBT and it is subject to change--I was fully expecting half of that to be AC perks, but it seems like Sega has left most of the recoloring (you can't seem to change your eye color, hair color, costume color...well, actually now that I think about I might have saw a color slider open for one of those) nor can you change your character's height/weight/body shape without paying.

I read from another thread about how someone commented on the limitations associated with the barbershop. I was really not expecting much--and perhaps to some, the things I listed may not be all that great, but even swapping a few of things out once in a while tends to keep things interesting (especially since I have no intention of purchasing a second character for the time being).

As far as I know, I did not have any voucher or bonus items to unlock any of the mentioned changes. I also don't know if any of those are a 'one time' deal...I suppose I'll find out when I revisit this thread later today (or check for myself whenever).

Sizustar
Jun 26, 2012, 06:30 AM
Is anyone else impressed with how much you're able to change with your character "for free"? Before logging off, I thought I'd run over there and see what they allowed you to change without having to pay AC; I really wasn't expecting much to be honest.

I was surprised by the fact they allowed you to change your:

eye shape/size
eyebrows
'top accessory' (hats, ears, etc.)
'bottom accessory' (facial hair, those neck-guard things...)
hairstyle
default costume, and a few other things free of charge.

Granted, this is OBT and it is subject to change--I was fully expecting half of that to be AC perks, but it seems like Sega has left most of the recoloring (you can't seem to change your eye color, hair color, costume color...well, actually now that I think about I might have saw a color slider open for one of those) nor can you change your character's height/weight/body shape without paying.

I read from another thread about how someone commented on the limitations associated with the barbershop. I was really not expecting much--and perhaps to some, the things I listed may not be all that great, but even swapping a few of things out once in a while tends to keep things interesting (especially since I have no intention of purchasing a second character for the time being).

As far as I know, I did not have any voucher or bonus items to unlock any of the mentioned changes. I also don't know if any of those are a 'one time' deal...I suppose I'll find out when I revisit this thread later today (or check for myself whenever).

They allowed more in OBT, in CB, only..Accessory and. Hairstyle was free, if I remember.

sessilu04
Jun 26, 2012, 03:29 PM
Which is a good thing. Colours though, they're granted.

Still, it's nice.