PDA

View Full Version : Hey Winners, who is koffee?

Captt
Jun 26, 2012, 08:31 AM
Hey Winners. I was wondering where i can go to start the koffee quests? i want a mag and such.

VANNO
Jun 26, 2012, 08:34 AM
She's the short white hair lady (wearing black) that is on the right side of the quest counter. At level 5 she'll send you a notice to talk to her so you can do her client quest.

MasterChuck
Jun 26, 2012, 11:20 AM
And to obtain your first mag, you'll have to hunt down the fang drops of 10 wolves in the forest region. I think it's the larger, red wolves but not positive. Anyway, kill 'em till they drop 10 yellow boxes (similar in shape to meseta but slightly different), or just buy them from the auction house for ~1k a pop.

Saffran
Jun 26, 2012, 11:49 AM
Of course, you could have just talked to every NPC in the game and found that out all by yourself like a big boy.
I'm just saying...

MasterChuck
Jun 26, 2012, 11:59 AM
Of course, you could have just talked to every NPC in the game and found that out all by yourself like a big boy.
I'm just saying...

Without understanding Japanese? Get real.

BlazeTK
Jun 26, 2012, 12:02 PM
Hey Winners. I was wondering where i can go to start the koffee quests? i want a mag and such.

It's a Pokemon. http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/pokemon-blue-version/d/d3/Koffing.gif

You can use PokeBalls to catch it.