PDA

View Full Version : Odd menu pop up

suekiwi
Jun 26, 2012, 11:25 AM
Ive been loging in with no problem up until  、
now its give me this menu. http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1253/pso2scrn.png. Please help cause i want to play again.

Crysteon
Jun 26, 2012, 11:27 AM
Check your email if you got a verification code and introduce it there. This happens when you try to log in from a different IP or PC.

Ana-Chan
Jun 26, 2012, 01:03 PM
Check your email if you got a verification code and introduce it there. This happens when you try to log in from a different IP or PC.

Not IP, my ADSL is dynamic IP and I can log in without problems after a new IP address is assigned to me. It probably does a hardware hash or something from the system and uses that. This is a great way to fight account stealing.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 26, 2012, 01:14 PM
Not IP, my ADSL is dynamic IP and I can log in without problems after a new IP address is assigned to me. It probably does a hardware hash or something from the system and uses that. This is a great way to fight account stealing.

unless your E-mail gets jacked+^_^+ which reminds me, don;t forget to change your e-mail passwords every few months+^_^+

Gama
Jun 26, 2012, 01:47 PM
i have signed from my house and from my school "diferent ip's obviously" and i had no issues.