PDA

View Full Version : iPad version can be more extense?

sjel
Jun 26, 2012, 11:40 AM
The new iPad is awesome so i think PSO2 can be played cross platform with pc and vita, what do you think about it?

Blackheart521
Jun 26, 2012, 11:43 AM
Well the Android and iOS versions of the game aren't sharing servers with PC and Vita, its more of an offline experience with that, though you can use your character from the PC and Vita versions on there if you have one when that version comes out ^^;

EXPFULL
Jun 26, 2012, 11:49 AM
All i want the iOS version to do is manage my shop. Mini games might be fun, but I don't want a poor version of the game.

But yes, the current iPad and iPhone 4 S certainly have a good amount of power. I think it's more down to the controls. This game plays so well with a game pad that the Vita version is ideal. 2 Thumb Sticks own touch controls every time.

Leica
Jun 26, 2012, 12:39 PM
All i want the iOS version to do is manage my shop. Mini games might be fun, but I don't want a poor version of the game.

But yes, the current iPad and iPhone 4 S certainly have a good amount of power. I think it's more down to the controls. This game plays so well with a game pad that the Vita version is ideal. 2 Thumb Sticks own touch controls every time.

Agreed, a shop app would definitely be useful. It would be great to be able to run the game on PC while having your shop up on a tablet. Get a rare drop and being able to list it mid-mission? That would be so hardcore.

Ferria
Jun 26, 2012, 02:20 PM
I am gonna focus on the PC version, and then when the iOS version comes out, gotta test it XD <3 I think it's gonna be cool O.O;;