PDA

View Full Version : Who think Picochat going be Remove from the English Version?

Jazneo
Jun 26, 2012, 05:44 PM
In PSO2 there a picochat but i think it going be remove from the English version.

Geistritter
Jun 26, 2012, 06:18 PM
I haven't seen any loving recreations of genitals and the like yet from any English speakers, but I agree it's probably inevitable. I don't think symbol chat is going to be removed, though.

A "block symbol chat from people not on your friends list/company" option would be swell, though, if not just to stop those people who love nothing more than spamming ones with that "wahoo!" sound effect in the lobbies, ugh.

ZIE creations
Jun 26, 2012, 06:20 PM
I saw an American player with a butt picture... it could get much worse, need a block button >.< It would only give me more reason to stay on JP servers if they remove it from an NA releease and don't have international servers...

Enforcer MKV
Jun 26, 2012, 06:22 PM
I haven't seen any loving recreations of genitals and the like yet from any English speakers, but I agree it's probably inevitable. I don't think symbol chat is going to be removed, though.

A "block symbol chat from people not on your friends list/company" option would be swell, though, if not just to stop those people who love nothing more than spamming ones with that "wahoo!" sound effect in the lobbies, ugh.

I have, and all I could do was shake my head to myself. I find playing on a predominately Japanese block works wonderfully. Though the option to block non-friend's picture chat would be appreciated.

Also, really conflicted on the Japanese/English block thing. Japanese blocks are much more peaceful, but English blocks have people I can communicate effectively with. Wish I could have the best of both worlds....

xBladeM6x
Jun 26, 2012, 06:23 PM
There's a language selector in the setup. They're just going to put an English default version on the SOA PSO2 website. Simple as that.

At least one would think they would take the simple, and easy approach, however this is SEGA we're talking about.

Gardios
Jun 26, 2012, 06:30 PM
Since you use it for Team icons, it kind of doubt it will go - though they might just remove the big images, unless I'm giving SoA more credit than they deserve right now.

Siatome
Jun 26, 2012, 06:51 PM
Man, the ingenuity that some of the people online showed back in the day with the limited tools available to us was mindblowing, and deeply, deeply disturbing, including making short vulgar animations of certain activities >_> and then the Xbox version managed to marry that with the noxious pool of seething vulgarities that is Xbox live Lol... (at least that will be avoided for now, God bless the PC online gaming community)

Yeah, just give me an English interface and I'll be happy here on ship 2 for a LOONG time.

Although, I must say I miss the rudimentary simplicity of old school symbol chat! These multi colored illustrations seem a bit out of place to this old soul.

Siatome
Jun 26, 2012, 06:53 PM
There's a language selector in the setup. They're just going to put an English default version on the SOA PSO2 website. Simple as that.

At least one would think they would take the simple, and easy approach, however this is SEGA we're talking about.

God grant that this is true!

Kanore
Jun 26, 2012, 06:56 PM
they can't take my art away from me
http://i.imgur.com/ORPFM.jpg