PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 S., R. T., Defense on Units and Mag Stats:

Hayde
Jun 26, 2012, 08:16 PM
I'm curious as to how people are building their characters around these stats? If I'm understanding it right, S. Defense refers to generally melee damage, hence striking...whereas R. Defense relates to ranged, non-magical damage and finally T. defense is magical defense, correct?

Is there any optimal way of stacking these defenses? it seems like the majority of mobs in this game like to melee so S. Defense I presume would be priority; but you do the get the occasional beams from darker mobs (especially with the emergency missions) so I *might* be inclined to rank R. Defense afterwards.

Is T. Defense useful for the most part? Aside from fireballs from the Dragon I don't see all too many "magic" ability being used, although I might be confusing what T. Defense stands for.

youcantcatchtheblue
Jun 26, 2012, 09:00 PM
Dark Ragne's attacks are mostly dark magic, so T.Defense would be useful for that. Also, the beams from Darker enemies I presume are also dark magic.

R.Defense would be for stuff like turrets shooting at you in the city levels, and also the robots shooting at you in the desert levels.