PDA

View Full Version : Which stat requirement for this 7 star weapon?

velociti
Jun 26, 2012, 08:52 PM
Ok, so this gunblade that I just got apparently has a different stat requirement than all the other gunblades, and I also just realized my other unknown weapon which was a gunblade also had a different stat requirement. Uhhh... why!?
Anyway, which stat is that, and just to be sure: I am able to equip that, right?
Also.. hoping my mag can raise that stat.
(who likes my +10 launcher AHAH XD)
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5237/pso20120626203804001.jpg

ok now I know, its the tech stat, why is... ok so I guess all gunblades have a different.. unique stat? So, this weapon is primarily for FOs? I hope not?

Aiigis
Jun 26, 2012, 08:54 PM
I'm assuming it's 241 striking attack needed, and it shows your character with only 227 :x I could be wrong though But yeah, your mag can help raise that

JeyKama
Jun 26, 2012, 09:01 PM
Gunblade reqs are pretty arbitrary. Some are based on the ability stat of all things. I can only guess that it's based on the streamline appearance.

Sakira
Jun 26, 2012, 09:18 PM
It's 241 tech power you need for that actually, and you have 227.

Flevalt
Jun 26, 2012, 09:57 PM
There's a red X so you can't equip it anyway.

velociti
Jun 26, 2012, 10:14 PM
gah! thanks for the replies, you sure I can't equip it? I mean, its a gunblade, and as a RAcast, I am pretty sure I can equip any gunblade, because that's one of our 3 weapon types. I'm guessing it has an X because my stats aren't high enough. Why that logic? Well, if you look at my +10 launcher, I cannot equip it yet, and it has the same X.
edit: (ur a persona addict? as in, the persona series? XD, I watched persona 4 a couple months ago, and it was a great show. and.. that avatar u have aiigis, who is that? if it is charles dunois, then xD...)

Randomness
Jun 26, 2012, 10:16 PM
gah! thanks for the replies, you sure I can't equip it? I mean, its a gunblade, and as a RAcast, I am pretty sure I can equip any gunblade, because that's one of our 3 weapon types. I'm guessing it has an X because my stats aren't high enough. Why that logic? Well, if you look at my +10 launcher, I cannot equip it yet, and it has the same X.

Yep, the red X can mean insufficient stats.

Aeris
Jun 27, 2012, 03:17 AM
It's 241 tech power you need for that actually, and you have 227.

Its striking not tech lol

Gardios
Jun 27, 2012, 08:15 AM
Its striking not tech lol
No, Sakira is right. 法撃力 is tech power, 打撃力 is strike power.