PDA

View Full Version : how do i add more weapon slots?

Shadowjesse626
Jun 26, 2012, 09:05 PM
do i have to buy them?

VANNO
Jun 26, 2012, 09:07 PM
You get another weapon slot from Koffee. I'm not sure how else you get them though.

Weapon Palette Expansion
武器携帯数拡張申請試練・I
REQ: Obtain three Catadran Crystals
NOTES: Catadran crystals drop from the Catadran boss in caves.
REWARD: An additional weapon palette

Shadowjesse626
Jun 26, 2012, 09:09 PM
You get another weapon slot from Koffee. I'm not sure how else you get them though.

who's koffe? and how do i get to him? only a level 7 sorry

VANNO
Jun 26, 2012, 09:10 PM
She's the white hair lady with black clothing on by the quest counter (right side). She's also the same person who gives you a mag. I think you get another weapon slot quest around level 10-15

Shadowjesse626
Jun 26, 2012, 09:17 PM
ok i'm in the game now but i dont see her by the quest counter. do i have to activate a event or something?

VANNO
Jun 26, 2012, 09:19 PM
nope. Try checking both sides.

holmwood
Jun 26, 2012, 09:32 PM
She's by the quest counter on the right side of the warp gate entrance, not on the left. (There are two quest counters, lol.)
It has this huge orange globe over there. At the right quest counter, koffee is on the RIGHT.

This blog has a little more detail on "client orders" which are npc generated quests.
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-open-beta-client-orders/

Defend
Jun 26, 2012, 09:51 PM
Just an FYI, I now have 6 weapon slots and I have not touched the matter board nor done any client orders besides Koffie's. Just say yes to her quests and you should have 6 slots by the time you have Free Caves open.

On that note, I'm note sure what I'm supposed to do with 6 slots when I can only use 3 different weapons.

noClue
Jun 26, 2012, 10:22 PM
I wish it was that simple, I've killed about 25 catadran and only have 1 crystal. My friend said it was wrong and that it comes from the dragon so I killed the dragon around 10 times and still only have 1 crystal.

My buddy completed it like Defend though, he finished it about the same time he got it.

Shujinko
Jun 27, 2012, 02:50 AM
Its pretty kinda rare and took me a few runs to get 3 also breaking tail helps I think. Found all mine on Catadran