PDA

View Full Version : What is the general flow of the game?

Rawkman
Jun 26, 2012, 10:28 PM
Just starting to get my feet wet at level 5, HUcast. I've been trying to figure out the flow. So far, I've partied with a friend and we've done 2 or 3 quests at the Quest Counter.

I just found a mag (didn't have to get a license for it). Every so often, I would change the skills I got from the Skill Discs and also go to the Class guy to level up my skill tree when I level up.

I can't seem to access my Matter Board. So what do we need to do to advance further in the areas? Quest Counter, Matter Board, AND that Coffee girl? Is doing all the quests necessary?

Thanks.

DreXxiN
Jun 26, 2012, 10:46 PM
Matterboard you must go to the 2nd floor and go to the center to begin. You are not required to do any quests outside of Coffee's but you might as well (the non tutorial ones) because you'll be doing the objectives anyway.

Deviruki
Jun 26, 2012, 10:48 PM
Can't access your matterboard? Do you have it yet? I think you've got to talk to some scientist lady downstairs who gives it to you.

There's a Client Order topic in the guide section that tells you what to do for most of them (including Coffee).

As for matterboard, this site will let you know everything.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-open-beta-begins-and-mini-guide/[/SPOILER-BOX]

Rawkman
Jun 26, 2012, 11:06 PM
Thanks. That takes care of the Client and Matter Board side of things. Is there a guide out for Quest Counter stuff?

Also, do all these stack? As in, I can accept one from each person and then go do all their quests in one area? Or is it only one quest at a time?

DreXxiN
Jun 26, 2012, 11:19 PM
They stack, you can have up to 20 client missions. I suggest dropping some of the crappier ones if you get full by going to the appropriate NPC and canceling. Otherwise, grab all of them IMO. You'll get them just by doing the run.

Rawkman
Jun 26, 2012, 11:22 PM
That's awesome. Grab all clients, and then do Quest Counters/Matter Board. Sounds efficient.