PDA

View Full Version : Considering character reset... help!

ZIE creations
Jun 27, 2012, 05:29 AM
Me and a friend have been playing (Me more than him) and I want to confirm what would be account bound and what is character bound...

So things I would like to know...

If I were to delete my character would I lose...
-My storage
-My Mag
-My friends list
-My room

Also would these reset?..
-My client orders
-Client status
-Areas unlocked
-Matter boards
-Titles

I would also like to know if I could load my current character's look when I go to make my new character. My friend wishes to reset to change his skill tree, is there any ways outside of AC to change the skill tree to negate this entire spiral of confusion?

ZeroRageX
Jun 27, 2012, 05:34 AM
Not sure about friends list, but it appears that some storage stays... I think. However, everything else is lost

Kanore
Jun 27, 2012, 05:39 AM
I'm not sure about your friends list, because you would keep your team. Everything else, I highly doubt you'd keep it. All quest data would be deleted.

You'd only be able to restore your character appearance if you had saved it before. Save/Load option is toward the bottom of the character creator.

Mag_Launcher
Jun 27, 2012, 05:40 AM
If you delete your only character on a ship, and decide to make another character on that ship, your account storage for that ship will still be intact, and I believe your friends list/team status and room (for that ship) as well.

Everything else, like your mag or anything listed in your second section are character specific and will be deleted.

ZIE creations
Jun 27, 2012, 05:51 AM
If you delete your only character on a ship, and decide to make another character on that ship, your account storage for that ship will still be intact, and I believe your friends list/team status and room (for that ship) as well.

Everything else, like your mag or anything listed in your second section are character specific and will be deleted.

So to clarify, If I was to start a new character the mag, no matter where it is, will be deleted and I will get a new one at level 10 for the new character?

redroses
Jun 27, 2012, 05:56 AM
Yes, the mag will be the deleted because it is part of your character. You will have to do the client order to get it again. This will also be the case when you make new characters in the future, they will all have to redo the client orders.

Also, you should be able to get the client order for your mag when you reach lv 5.

ZIE creations
Jun 27, 2012, 06:03 AM
Yes, the mag will be the deleted because it is part of your character. You will have to do the client order to get it again. This will also be the case when you make new characters in the future, they will all have to redo the client orders.

Also, you should be able to get the client order for your mag when you reach lv 5.

Ok, thank you. this actually answers a lot more then it would seem ^.^ now to see if I can save my character's look in the makeover shop..
(started a new account, I know I feel really bad SORRY SEGA Q.Q, but just to test some things out with character resets and such, as well as seeing if character saves are local or server side when not from character creator)