PDA

View Full Version : Basic Item Translation (Grinders, Photon Drops, Etc)

ZcRaider
Jun 27, 2012, 05:43 AM
Hello guys!

I was desperately trying to figure out what the grinders where so that I can improve my weapons. I was kinda just "winging" it and grinding without even knowing the item I was using! In my search I found some other translations that can also be very useful. I didnt even know that Photon Drops were in this game! Its a shame cuz I was selling them and didnt even know what they were....

Anyhoo, this is for anyone else out there who was also puzzled. Hopefully i can help others not to make the same mistakes i did!

Enjoy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/ZcRaider/Items.jpg

P.S: This was taken from a post in PSO2 General Chat created by jtenma. Halcoyte actually translated the items. Figured ill post a simple guide in this section. The paint shop work is mine. I know there is a mega guide floating around here, all material is free for use in bigger collective guides. :-)

Coatl
Jun 28, 2012, 11:43 PM
What exactly do the last two do?

Lostbob117
Jun 28, 2012, 11:46 PM
Syntheziser merges weapons together I don't remember for what purpose though.

moorebounce
Jun 28, 2012, 11:46 PM
What exactly do the last two do?

I don't know what the Photon Drops do ATM but the synthezisers are for increasing the elemental effectiveness of your weapons.

ZcRaider
Jun 29, 2012, 01:48 PM
I don't know what the Photon Drops do ATM but the synthezisers are for increasing the elemental effectiveness of your weapons.

Yes indeed. Seems to have a relativly high success rate i may add...Got one of my spears up to 33% light. Just remember to buy the same type of weapon. Otherwise you cant synth.

For example if you have a spear like myself, there are different kinds of spears with different attack lvls. You must synth the same class of spear. Now im not sure..but it would be a good idea to make sure the weapon has an element on it. From what i can tell you dont need it to be the same element to raise the element you are grinding. Wierd, but hey i aint complaining..no sir :-)

As far as the photon drops...not the slightess clue. But if i know my PSO..its probaby gonna be for something epic and become a second currency. So this item will never find its self in the hands of a NPC ever again....no sir.