PDA

View Full Version : Mission Koffie after Free Desert

Blackheart521
Jun 27, 2012, 02:35 PM
So after I did the Free field Desert for the first time Koffie popped up like usual in the camp ship but then I went up to her in the lobby and she had no new client order, is this supposed to happen as a placeholder for when they add the new stage or is my game glitched?

I already have done all her client orders on normal and unlocked hard so there wasn't anything else for me to do with her as of yet. ^^;

Vylera
Jun 27, 2012, 02:39 PM
I got the same thing.

There's nothing more to unlock yet, so it's most likely a placeholder for when the snowy area comes out. Which is presumably the next area.

Did you also get the sub-palette expansion quest completed? 10 drops from those blue-domed spider guys in the desert (spardan A).

Blackheart521
Jun 27, 2012, 02:43 PM
I got the same thing.

There's nothing more to unlock yet, so it's most likely a placeholder for when the snowy area comes out. Which is presumably the next area.

Did you also get the sub-palette expansion quest completed? 10 drops from those blue-domed spider guys in the desert (spardan A).

yeah, finished that one too... k cool, guess that means matter board time for me ^^