PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Wiki

Pages : [1] 2

Lostbob117
Jun 27, 2012, 03:19 PM
Click to go to the wiki (http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Main_Page) Seriously though check it out and don't break the wiki we put hard work into it. Read the News also we will love more people contributing.

We have a facebook page now, http://www.facebook.com/P2oWiki go to the link you'll might like it maybe.

Things we need done,
*Weapons stats
*Armor units
*Clothing
*Arks Cash list
*Emergency codes
*Photon Art videos separate for each one.

*I'm now looking for weapon, units, and clothing pics when giving me a pic make sure to give me the name. Also you can add the pics to the wiki yourself. Just look around and get pics for what is missing.

drakogarnus
Jun 27, 2012, 03:26 PM
a correction and not a rude one but he has the dark creatures in the beastiery marked off as seed they are known as the darkers in pso2 again not trying to be rude just trying to help :3

JenTy
Jun 27, 2012, 03:27 PM
So there's finally an english wiki, or did I already miss one?

Lostbob117
Jun 27, 2012, 03:30 PM
Pretty much it's been up for awhile but it wasn't ready I think the wiki is ready though now.

JenTy
Jun 27, 2012, 03:36 PM
Pretty much it's been up for awhile but it wasn't ready I think the wiki is ready though now.

Looks pretty useful.
I might bookmark it so I can use it, since I can't read japanese.

Lostbob117
Jun 27, 2012, 03:43 PM
It is also you can copy and paste the jp names of weapons and search them and shop so you don't have to type in jp for weapons like in psu.

Halcyote
Jun 27, 2012, 04:47 PM
rather wait for the arkive sry2say but good luck

Dragwind
Jun 27, 2012, 06:28 PM
Forum Rules:

Advertising:
Posts made specifically for the promotion of a website, product, or service are considered advertising. Advertising also includes creating posts that unnecessarily send people to a website with which you are affiliated. Advertisement links are only allowed in signatures and profiles. Anyone found to be posting excessive links to their websites or suspected of using "sneaky" advertising methods is in violation of this rule.

Lostbob117
Jul 14, 2012, 07:22 AM
Watch this get locked but, oh well.

If anyone can kindly get me this information that would be great. I'm looking for the following.

*Mag names, pics, and information.
*Weapon stuff.
*Male Outfits/Parts, information how to get, and a picture.
*Female Parts, information how to get, and a picture.
*Quest names, and information of what to do and complete,(And how you fail.)
*Videos of any photon art, just let me know what photon art it is.
*Armor Units names, information, and rarity.
*Materials & Items.

Thank you for any information I'll be adding more to the list later.

Rizen
Jul 14, 2012, 07:41 AM
*PSSSST!* Don't start the thread so negatively!

Shows promise. I will see what I can do to help out. :)

Piddle
Jul 14, 2012, 07:50 AM
I'd link you to the JP wikis for reference, but I'm going to assume you already know it's existence.
Videos, http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194408

alatnet
Jul 14, 2012, 07:51 AM
I have heard the call and am working on the mag page.

Darki
Jul 14, 2012, 07:56 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197304

In this thread you can find the correct translation of the names for the mags and photon blasts, plus the info about how to get each one.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 14, 2012, 07:57 AM
I'd link you to the JP wikis for reference, but I'm going to assume you already know it's existence.

In case he doesn't though... here it is:

http://pso2.swiki.jp/

alatnet
Jul 14, 2012, 07:58 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197304

In this thread you can find the correct translation of the names for the mags and photon blasts, plus the info about how to get each one.

Already have that page up for reference while working on mag page. ^.^

Darki
Jul 14, 2012, 08:02 AM
Already have that page up for reference while working on mag page. ^.^

make good use of it, we even got into a greek mythology discussion over the threads to get the correct meaning of the names, lol.

Lostbob117
Jul 14, 2012, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the help you guys, I'm glad you guys are helping.

alatnet
Jul 14, 2012, 08:11 AM
make good use of it, we even got into a greek mythology discussion over the threads to get the correct meaning of the names, lol.
heh.
Dont worry, I am done with the mag list ant it looks pretty good.
Now to work on the photon blasts.

Thanks for the help you guys, I'm glad you guys are helping.
No prob!

Lostbob117
Jul 14, 2012, 08:14 AM
Videos, http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194408

Also, I'm looking for videos for each Photon Art seperate. I have all the fighter pa's but however I cannot make a video.

alatnet
Jul 14, 2012, 09:34 AM
Done with the mag page:
http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Portal:Mags

EDIT: Tried to update the matter board quests and im getting slammed by the spam filter saying that 'survey' is triggering it... The heck?

Phantasma
Jul 14, 2012, 10:06 AM
Looks great. Keep up the good work.

Lostbob117
Jul 14, 2012, 10:06 AM
Done with the mag page:
http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Portal:Mags

EDIT: Tried to update the matter board quests and im getting slammed by the spam filter saying that 'survey' is triggering it... The heck?

I edited some pieces to make it look nicer. I don't think you'll mind it. Also what is happening with the matter board?

I can edit it just fine.

alatnet
Jul 14, 2012, 10:14 AM
I edited some pieces to make it look nicer. I don't think you'll mind it. Also what is happening with the matter board?

I can edit it just fine.

Yea, both of us were editing the mag page at the same time. XD But no, I don't mind.

As for the matter board, it keeps saying that the word "survey" is triggering it's spam filter for some strange reason. Edit the third matter board entry and change C-4's word from "review" to "survey".

Also, I did edit your user page on the wiki, the image that you have for your character is do big so I reduced it's size a bit via wiki code.

Lostbob117
Jul 14, 2012, 10:18 AM
Yea, both of us were editing the mag page at the same time. XD But no, I don't mind.

As for the matter board, it keeps saying that the word "survey" is triggering it's spam filter for some strange reason. Edit the third matter board entry and change C-4's word from "review" to "survey".

Also, I did edit your user page on the wiki, the image that you have for your character is do big so I reduced it's size a bit via wiki code.

Yeah, I saw you edited it. For a sec I didn't even know what you changed of it than you told me.

alatnet
Jul 14, 2012, 10:19 AM
Yeah, I saw you edited it. For a sec I didn't even know what you changed of it than you told me.

lol. XD

Lostbob117
Jul 14, 2012, 10:21 AM
I'm thinking about making a team for the wiki on ship2 called P2O Wiki. I don't know why, just thought it would be cool.

Maybe make it where you have to be a good contributor, to join the team, just cause I'm awesome.

alatnet
Jul 14, 2012, 10:23 AM
Is it possible to join multiple teams?

Lostbob117
Jul 14, 2012, 10:31 AM
Is it possible to join multiple teams?

Nope, why?

alatnet
Jul 14, 2012, 10:33 AM
Im already in a team. XP

Darki
Jul 14, 2012, 10:34 AM
In the food section, you've missed something. Weapons raise their respective striking stat and ability, but they LOWER the defense. Melee weapons for example raise SATK and Ability but lower SDEF.

Units do the same but inverted, they raise def and ability and lower atk.

Also I've seen some typos on the page. <_<

Lostbob117
Jul 14, 2012, 10:39 AM
In the food section, you've missed something. Weapons raise their respective striking stat and ability, but they LOWER the defense. Melee weapons for example raise SATK and Ability but lower SDEF.

Units do the same but inverted, they raise def and ability and lower atk.

Also I've seen some typos on the page. <_<

May you fix them if you see any?

Lostbob117
Jul 14, 2012, 10:40 AM
Im already in a team. XP

Get your team to contribute, and I'll add them all to the team if I actually end up making it.

alatnet
Jul 14, 2012, 10:44 AM
uh... i don't know if they want to break up the team for another one...

Lostbob117
Jul 14, 2012, 10:49 AM
uh... i don't know if they want to break up the team for another one...

I was just kidding about that. I bet that team is kinda big already.

alatnet
Jul 14, 2012, 10:53 AM
I have no idea...
I though that it was possible to join multiple teams anyway...

Lostbob117
Jul 14, 2012, 11:00 AM
So I found some interesting information about pso2 I'll be making a thread for this.

LionHeart-
Jul 14, 2012, 11:16 AM
Wiki looking excellent dude! Keep up the good work!

Not a major problem or anything like that but it can be a tad bit confusing reading the client orders. I know that the 'bolded' Japanese letters are the orders themself, but since every order isn't spaced out, would it be a problem if you coloured the title of client orders?

BIG OLAF
Jul 14, 2012, 11:18 AM
I'd rather support the PSUPedia guys when their wiki, 'The Arkive', goes live. They've already proved their helpfulness and competence.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 14, 2012, 11:18 AM
I'd rather support the PSUPedia guys when their wiki, 'The Arkive', goes live. They've already proved their helpfulness and competence.
Yeah, I've seen like 5 so-called wikis popping up... I'm waiting for the PSUpedia one.

KrankItVZ
Jul 14, 2012, 12:08 PM
Sorry to sound negative right off the bat but half of those that you are asking for is all in the forums already

Lostbob117
Jul 14, 2012, 12:24 PM

The owner also showed helpfulness with another wiki for psobb(Private server) wiki to people too.

Zipzo
Jul 14, 2012, 01:39 PM

Dude, there is nobody on this forum that could help you with this.

holmwood
Jul 14, 2012, 02:00 PM
Watch this get locked but, oh well.

If anyone can kindly get me this information that would be great. I'm looking for the following.

*Mag names, pics, and information.
*Male Outfits/Parts, information how to get, and a picture.
*Quest names, and information of what to do and complete,(And how you fail.)
*Videos of any photon art, just let me know what photon art it is.
*Armor Units names, information, and rarity.
*Materials & Items.

Thank you for any information I'll be adding more to the list later.
I LOVE THE WIKI.

Bookmarked!

Also, how do you feel about compiling pictures of maps for each quest?
There are always several variations of course, and repeated trials are necessary to get every variation.

Lostbob117
Jul 14, 2012, 02:18 PM
Dude, there is nobody on this forum that could help you with this.

Oh wow now that you point it out, that sounds wrong. o.o

alatnet
Jul 14, 2012, 04:57 PM
I LOVE THE WIKI.

Bookmarked!

Also, how do you feel about compiling pictures of maps for each quest?
There are always several variations of course, and repeated trials are necessary to get every variation.

Wouldn't work. All instances of maps are COMPLETELY random.

Coatl
Jul 14, 2012, 06:00 PM
There's tons of information in the guide & walkthrough part of the forums.
Just ask for permission to transfer the information to the wiki so we have it all in one organized place, instead of all the information congregating in a messy subforum.

Wouldn't work. All instances of maps are COMPLETELY random.

Nope.

Lostbob117
Jul 15, 2012, 03:13 AM
Thanks for all the information everyone. I still need more information though gonna edit op.

Lostbob117
Jul 16, 2012, 10:06 AM
So I just noticed this got unlocked cool, anyways I couldn't find my pso2 wiki information needed thread so I'm gonna use this instead now.

Coatl
Jul 16, 2012, 10:42 AM
Hm..I don't like how this wiki is organized.
It looks too much like a standard wiki.

I know I'm biased, but I prefer my game wikis looking like these. http://wiki.spiralknights.com/Royal_Jelly

Anyway I'm glad we have a wiki! I'll be in full support of it.

texhnolyze
Jul 16, 2012, 11:35 AM
this is what i've been waiting for
an english wiki!
thank you :D

jooozek
Jul 16, 2012, 12:01 PM
I know I'm biased, but I prefer my game wikis looking like these. http://wiki.spiralknights.com/Royal_Jelly

Pretty much because it's maintained by people who get paid for doing filling it/shaping it up - the game masters (not to discredit all the other contributors)

Lostbob117
Jul 16, 2012, 12:04 PM
No problem, thank you to whomever contributes, and thanks for the thank yous. If that makes sense. O.o

OP Edited.

goombazoid
Jul 16, 2012, 03:18 PM
Might want to grab information from here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=5

Might be helpful.

mctastee
Jul 16, 2012, 06:05 PM
Might want to grab information from here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=5

Might be helpful.

OMG, this is perfect.

Coatl
Jul 16, 2012, 07:05 PM
We could ask Ultie if we could borrow information from here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ain3P-3bpx8pdGJpcFJOc3pzYUwxRDlic0Y4NkdETXc&gid=11

Lostbob117
Jul 17, 2012, 01:58 AM

Might be helpful.

I'll definitely keep this in mind.

Lostbob117
Jul 17, 2012, 04:27 AM
OP edited.

moorebounce
Jul 17, 2012, 04:50 AM
If you can get menus translations and enemy photos on client orders on there your wikki would trump Phantasy Star Fan Blog.

Lostbob117
Jul 17, 2012, 12:30 PM
If you can get menus translations and enemy photos on client orders on there your wikki would trump Phantasy Star Fan Blog.

Yeah but.. I don't think any of us admin on there know Japanese. I do have an awesome help thread on the sega forums.

alatnet
Jul 17, 2012, 01:03 PM
yo, mind if i try and put this (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197539) on the wiki?

Lostbob117
Jul 17, 2012, 02:56 PM
yo, mind if i try and put this (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197539) on the wiki?

You'll have to ask RocSage, if he says yes feel free to toss it on the wiki.

alatnet
Jul 17, 2012, 07:36 PM
K. i'll see what he says.
----
Got permission. Created the page and currently is working on chapter 2.
----
So Much Text.
@.@

Lostbob117
Jul 18, 2012, 08:28 AM
K. i'll see what he says.
----
Got permission. Created the page and currently is working on chapter 2.
----
So Much Text.
@.@

Looks good.

Nibelungenlied
Jul 18, 2012, 08:31 AM
Here's an almost entirely updated weapon guide, with the exception of a few new ones (http://www.scribd.com/doc/99060960/PSO2-Weapons-List-Doc)

Lostbob117
Jul 18, 2012, 11:35 AM
Here's an almost entirely updated weapon guide, with the exception of a few new ones (http://www.scribd.com/doc/99060960/PSO2-Weapons-List-Doc)

Looks weird and hard to read I'm gonna stick to the jp wiki for weapons. No offense to whoever made this.

alatnet
Jul 18, 2012, 12:23 PM
Done with the story part.
All of it from the thread is on the wiki along with the event tablets as a subpage.
Maybe i should make parts of it subpages...

Lostbob117
Jul 19, 2012, 08:32 AM
OP Edited.

I no longer need weapon pictures.

Jonth
Jul 20, 2012, 04:37 PM
Hey, just found out about the wiki, and I am impressed. I do have to ask why the system of tying the class, job, and gender together was used for the wiki. I understand that a lot of PSO veterans love to still use these titles, which is cool and all, but it is a little erroneous to list the classes like this in a wiki. I mean, a wiki is supposed to provide unbiased, truthful information, and the truth is that classes are not named this way in PSO2.

Another thing to consider is that continuing to force this error is going to become increasingly difficult when the other classes are released this fall. Whether they are new main classes, or they decide to utilize the sub-class system, it is going to completely break the PSO system of naming classes.

Lostbob117
Jul 20, 2012, 05:35 PM
Hey, just found out about the wiki, and I am impressed. I do have to ask why the system of tying the class, job, and gender together was used for the wiki. I understand that a lot of PSO veterans love to still use these titles, which is cool and all, but it is a little erroneous to list the classes like this in a wiki. I mean, a wiki is supposed to provide unbiased, truthful information, and the truth is that classes are not named this way in PSO2.

Another thing to consider is that continuing to force this error is going to become increasingly difficult when the other classes are released this fall. Whether they are new main classes, or they decide to utilize the sub-class system, it is going to completely break the PSO system of naming classes.

Good point I'll fix this when I get time too.

serenade
Jul 20, 2012, 07:43 PM
are you still looking for weapon pics?

i can provide them for the following:

Partisans:

Knight Lancer
Ragneansara
Rongominiado

Swords:
Alba Calibur
Zachs

Gunblades:
Signo Braver

Rifles:
Alba Beam
Yasminkov 3000R

Grenade Launcers:
Rappy Cannon

Wired Lances:
Daylight Scars
Arch Aruba
Bell Card

Lostbob117
Jul 21, 2012, 06:56 AM
are you still looking for weapon pics?

i can provide them for the following:

Partisans:

Knight Lancer
Ragneansara
Rongominiado

Swords:
Alba Calibur
Zachs

Gunblades:
Signo Braver

Rifles:
Alba Beam
Yasminkov 3000R

Grenade Launcers:
Rappy Cannon

Wired Lances:
Daylight Scars
Arch Aruba
Bell Card

Actually I'm not, I have every weapon pic that is out on my computer already.

Lostbob117
Jul 22, 2012, 08:37 AM
So we remade the main page of the wiki, we now have a chatroom and a server thingy.

Jonth
Jul 22, 2012, 04:43 PM
Looks great man. Keep up the awesome work, I've been waiting for something like this for a long time.

supersonix9
Jul 22, 2012, 04:53 PM
Well done. Keep working at it.

Geistritter
Jul 22, 2012, 04:54 PM
Shaping up pretty well, looks like. Your work is no doubt appreciated.

Lostbob117
Jul 22, 2012, 05:15 PM
Shaping up pretty well, looks like. Your work is no doubt appreciated.

You also have to thank the creator Untrustful he does most of the coding on stuff like the main page. I just go around scoping information and pointing people toward the wiki. But I did make the weapon page mostly the equipment page. Also the main page new skin was my idea too but anyways I added pics for partisans, I will add gunslashes next that will be later though also if you like the wiki a lot if you want to be a big help at the moment look down this post.

I need videos for pa's I've been looking these for awhile if you are interested in helping with this let me know on this thread don't pm me please.

Lostbob117
Jul 23, 2012, 02:04 AM
Added pictures for Gunslashes. Hope you guys like it!

Also I'm gonna stop hunting for videos and just get pictures of people doing it, I'll get all the pics of hunter pa's if someone can get pics of a ranger pa or force pa while doing the pa like in camp ship that would be great!

Lostbob117
Jul 23, 2012, 08:46 AM
Added pictures for launchers. All I have to add is Talises pictures.

Lostbob117
Jul 23, 2012, 11:38 AM
So we have a facebook page now. The wiki owner doesn't run it I do. http://www.facebook.com/P2oWiki that's the link to it.

Wolfgrey666
Jul 23, 2012, 11:45 AM
Forum Rules:

Advertising:
Posts made specifically for the promotion of a website, product, or service are considered advertising. Advertising also includes creating posts that unnecessarily send people to a website with which you are affiliated. Advertisement links are only allowed in signatures and profiles. Anyone found to be posting excessive links to their websites or suspected of using "sneaky" advertising methods is in violation of this rule.

Not really needed at all since this wiki is for this game on this forum and is even for our benefit.

Don't be a stickler to the rules JUST because you can when it is kinda bull to do so at this point.

Moderator or not this is silly.

I apologize this was quite a late post, i just want the Mod to understand for the future.

Lostbob117
Jul 23, 2012, 11:49 AM
Not really needed at all since this wiki is for this game on this forum and is even for our benefit.

Don't be a stickler to the rules JUST because you can when it is kinda bull to do so at this point.

Moderator or not this is silly.

I apologize this was quite a late post, i just want the Mod to understand for the future.

It's fine, I actually had to explain this to dhylec or whatever his name was to get this unlocked.

Wolfgrey666
Jul 23, 2012, 11:58 AM
It's fine, I actually had to explain this to dhylec or whatever his name was to get this unlocked.

Shouldn't of needed explaining though, was so bloody obvious a toddler could see it XD

Lostbob117
Jul 24, 2012, 11:13 AM
Anyways I'm adding weapon pictures for talises or what those gay things are called.

alatnet
Jul 24, 2012, 11:21 AM
Anyways I'm adding weapon pictures for talises or what those gay things are called.

Tails.

Lostbob117
Jul 24, 2012, 11:40 AM
Tails.

Actually I was right they are called Talises also I had to remake the whole page for them.

Lostbob117
Jul 24, 2012, 09:01 PM
Okay I'm serious I need Photon Art videos.

LK1721
Jul 24, 2012, 09:09 PM
Okay I'm serious I need Photon Art videos.
Of all the weapons?

I can help with the Ranger weapons, but I don't have any access to an editing software (aside from Windows Movie Maker).

Lostbob117
Jul 24, 2012, 09:15 PM
Of all the weapons?

I can help with the Ranger weapons, but I don't have any access to an editing software (aside from Windows Movie Maker).

That would be great also I suggest bandicam as a video thing or dxtory or whatever it was called.

TecherRamen
Jul 24, 2012, 09:26 PM
Hey. Nice wiki!

Lostbob117
Jul 24, 2012, 09:29 PM
Hey. Nice wiki!

Thanks, check out the facebook page too. If you haven't already.

LK1721
Jul 24, 2012, 09:30 PM
That would be great also I suggest bandicam as a video thing or dxtory or whatever it was called.

I've already got Fraps, so no problem there.

Lostbob117
Jul 24, 2012, 09:31 PM
I've already got Fraps, so no problem there.

Oh okay and there's a new fresh list of stuff you can do on the facebook page, don't have facebook? Let me know and I'll update the op list. Actually I should do that anyways.

LK1721
Jul 24, 2012, 09:43 PM
Oh okay and there's a new fresh list of stuff you can do on the facebook page, don't have facebook? Let me know and I'll update the op list. Actually I should do that anyways.
Liked and looked over the list, I'll definitely help out wherever I can. Thanks for doing this! :D

Lostbob117
Jul 25, 2012, 02:04 PM
I don't need weapon stats anymore I added them all during last nights maintenance. Also Untrustful is making a lvling guide.

Jiraiza
Jul 25, 2012, 02:36 PM
As far as aesthetics is concerned, I'd consider making the weapon pages more compact, too much empty space. Also, a grinding table should be added and most of the information on that can be pulled from the Google Doc from Gamefaqs. This could be a good alternative to Arkive and that Google Doc as far as Wikis are concerned once it gets a bit fixed up, I suppose.

Lostbob117
Jul 25, 2012, 02:42 PM
As far as aesthetics is concerned, I'd consider making the weapon pages more compact, too much empty space. Also, a grinding table should be added and most of the information on that can be pulled from the Google Doc from Gamefaqs. This could be a good alternative to Arkive and that Google Doc as far as Wikis are concerned once it gets a bit fixed up, I suppose.

May you go into more detail of weapon pages being more compact.

Jiraiza
Jul 25, 2012, 02:49 PM
You could squeeze several fields together, like having the image of the weapon on the far upper, left corner, with weapons stats right below it. I'd draw up a picture but I'm at work at the moment. As far as what PA arts can be used, I don't think that's even necessary. At the very least, you only need to indicate Force, Hunter, or Ranger.

Then again, I'm not exactly sure how wiki's handles dimensions and the like so I'll have to read up on that.

Lostbob117
Jul 25, 2012, 02:54 PM
You could squeeze several fields together, like having the image of the weapon on the far upper, left corner, with weapons stats right below it. I'd draw up a picture but I'm at work at the moment. As far as what PA arts can be used, I don't think that's even necessary. At the very least, you only need to indicate Force, Hunter, or Ranger.

Then again, I'm not exactly sure how wiki's handles dimensions and the like so I'll have to read up on that.

Oh yeah, I know what you mean I was actually thinking about remaking the style of weapons pages. Though I'm a bit busy doing other stuff.

Kondibon
Jul 25, 2012, 03:03 PM
At the risk of sounding a bit silly, I think the Mabinogi Wiki (http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Bastard_Sword) might be a good point of reference for formatting.

Lostbob117
Jul 25, 2012, 03:10 PM
Actually I'm working on an idea at the moment I'll post the link of my idea when it's done.

Lostbob117
Jul 25, 2012, 03:49 PM
Alrighty, here the ideal is, feedback? http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/User:Rappy (Note:It is the weapon page ideal.)

Kondibon
Jul 25, 2012, 03:50 PM
Alrighty, here the ideal is, feedback? http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/User:Rappy (Note:It is the weapon page ideal.)

Ooooh yes! That is much neater~

Lostbob117
Jul 25, 2012, 03:52 PM
Ooooh yes! That is much neater~

Okay, I'll run it by the wiki creator and see if it get's approved.

Kondibon
Jul 25, 2012, 03:56 PM
There's only one thing I'd change. I think it might be better to just have a separate section for weapon type and the classes that can use the weapon, since with 3 new classes coming out eventually, it might be easier to just let them have their own spot somewhere.

Let me rephase that, the reasoning made no sense. I think it might be better to have seperate sections for those two things because they're information that every weapon would have anyway. Where as notes could be for things that might be useful to know about like how you get a free sword if you start as a hunter or something.

EDIT: also, I like your first grind box a bit more since it has a grid, but that's just preference for me.

Lostbob117
Jul 25, 2012, 04:10 PM
There's only one thing I'd change. I think it might be better to just have a separate section for weapon type and the classes that can use the weapon, since with 3 new classes coming out eventually, it might be easier to just let them have their own spot somewhere.

Let me rephase that, the reasoning made no sense. I think it might be better to have seperate sections for those two things because they're information that every weapon would have anyway. Where as notes could be for things that might be useful to know about like how you get a free sword if you start as a hunter or something.

EDIT: also, I like your first grind box a bit more since it has a grid, but that's just preference for me.

I won't be able to add that grind box to the grind section thing it will break the chart.

Kondibon
Jul 25, 2012, 04:22 PM
I won't be able to add that grind box to the grind section thing it will break the chart.

I figured there was a reason for that. :P

Lostbob117
Jul 25, 2012, 04:26 PM
I figured there was a reason for that. :P

Anyways we'll see what the creator says, I'm going to go play a game.

Okay, so I'm reporting in what the creator said.

Edit: Uhh you can ignore that second part.

Looks good, but some weapons boost 2 stats, such as rods and gunslashes, so it might look awkward on that lowerleft table. Also, the original template seems better organized, if boring. It's also missing the list of classes, which gets more complicated with the new classes (or subclasses) coming out.

Also, anyone fight that masked guy after finishing matter board 3? That was too much fun, I totally didn't expect to fight a person since I heard all over that there wasn't pvp, but there is pvcpu

Crimson Exile
Jul 26, 2012, 01:36 AM
It needs an update! The new bosses and normal creatures have been out for awhile not to have that in there.

Lostbob117
Jul 29, 2012, 09:44 AM
It needs an update! The new bosses and normal creatures have been out for awhile not to have that in there.

Yes, I know I've been going through part by part kinda slowly, it's open for anyone who wants to edit it.

Drinking Lemonade! Oh wait that's off-topic, anyways.

This, http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/PSO2_Media is getting somewhere. Also if you want to submit a picture or video post it in the talk.

http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Category:Bosses Here's the boss page for bosses if anyone wants to add any just follow the format.

Lostbob117
Jul 30, 2012, 02:17 AM
Okay, the thread is being non-active sooo I'm going to make it active. Also here's pages with broken links, this means something missing such as a picture or something. So fix them up cause I can't translate the jp description and what not. \o/

Coatl
Jul 30, 2012, 02:48 AM
Do we have pictures of the new weapons introduced in mines? If I could get the pics I would edit them into the wiki. We also have to get ready to update the weapons for the upcoming floating islands. We can't fall two patches behind! orz

Lostbob117
Jul 30, 2012, 04:09 PM
Actually I'm not sure let me check on that for the mines thing.

Hey, can I get some assistance from someone who knows japanese so I can get the units rolling for their page.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 31, 2012, 11:22 PM
Hey, can I get some assistance from someone who knows japanese so I can get the units rolling for their page.

Rolling?

Lostbob117
Jul 31, 2012, 11:23 PM
http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Summer

The event begins August 1st and ends ???. During the event, several changes occur in the lobby and elsewhere. A new emergency mission Subdue Fang Banther is available during this period, and will occur as frequently as regular emergency missions. In this emergency mission you fight the enemies Fang Banther and Fang Banshee, which are the non-tundra equivalent of Snow Banther and Snow Banshee that reside in the forest area.

Summer Rappies are also available during this event, and drop a rare special weapon titled Space Tuna. The lobby's appearance is changed during this event. Surfing rappies and palm trees can be seen throughout the shopping area and lobby. The AC scratch also has a few changes. New costumes and parts are available during this time.

Lostbob117
Jul 31, 2012, 11:26 PM
Rolling?

On going so it can be translated properly.

iTz PooKiie xx
Jul 31, 2012, 11:27 PM
Just why?

JeyKama
Jul 31, 2012, 11:27 PM
Most of those units have pretty nonsensical names. It might be better to -not- try to "Englishize" them too hard (Bertie Wear? rofl). I'd help, but I'm in that camp.

Lostbob117
Jul 31, 2012, 11:32 PM
Most of those units have pretty nonsensical names. It might be better to -not- try to "Englishize" them too hard (Bertie Wear? rofl). I'd help, but I'm in that camp.

Yeah I was using google translator which sucks so much.

Lostbob117
Jul 31, 2012, 11:32 PM
What?

GoldenFalcon
Jul 31, 2012, 11:34 PM
It's counted as an event?

Why can't we get some Darker Infection event with limited time event missions with milestones and whatnot

Macman
Jul 31, 2012, 11:36 PM
^It's a little early to be blowing your Maximum Attack load just yet...

GoldenFalcon
Jul 31, 2012, 11:36 PM
Sounds like it would be best to keep them literal translated
Such as リア/ファンブレア being Fanburea (Fa n bu re a)

NoiseHERO
Jul 31, 2012, 11:37 PM
emergency missions for events...

I can see where this is going...

I don't know if I'd call this an event though...

Garnet_Moon
Jul 31, 2012, 11:40 PM

Why can't we get some Darker Infection event with limited time event missions with milestones and whatnot

Dark Ragne, Banshee, and Rockbear could wear a Santa hat for Christmas, a Jack-o-Lantern for Halloween, and black Ray Bans during Summer.

Lizard men in the caves could use Candy Canes for Christmas, Corn on the Cob or witch brooms during Halloween, giant lollipops during Summer.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 31, 2012, 11:40 PM
^It's a little early to be blowing your Maximum Attack load just yet...

I mean the first event in PSU with the Seed infections that used the special guns

NoiseHERO
Jul 31, 2012, 11:46 PM
Firebreak was the most interesting and creative event PSU ever had... Then 1UP... Then MAG... then after the 2nd MAG everything else was "LOL."

@ Garnet: Ragne with a santa hat would tear the balls off of those "immersion" enthusiasts... Slowly... one strand of tissue at a time.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 31, 2012, 11:47 PM
I mean the first event in PSU with the Seed infections that used the special guns
NO!

NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoldenFalcon
Jul 31, 2012, 11:49 PM
NO!

I don't mean a copy of that event
I mean a real event, not just Rehash Attack

Xaeris
NO!

I'm in agreement with Lord Vader.

Link1275
NO!

Maybe not necessarily with the photon erasers then? Seriously I don't think photon erasers are ever coming back.

Kirukia
Jul 31, 2012, 11:50 PM
Maybe not necessarily with the photon erasers then? Seriously I don't think photon erasers are ever coming back.

Thank god. Those things were a pain in the ass.

JeyKama
Jul 31, 2012, 11:51 PM
Yeah I was using google translator which sucks so much.

Hoboy. Well, I can help with it, just throw me a PM with whatever you need.

NoiseHERO
Jul 31, 2012, 11:55 PM
I pretty much only liked Firebreak, especially Scorched Valley and Urgent Orders. Was pretty much the only times in that game that team work felt needed for me, outside of Bruces/HSM...which weren't exactly fun anyway. I hated AoI's events though.

I couldn't stand bruce and HSM...

Fried my brains that pretty much everyone I knew would run it daily at one point.

I preferred running subway for class type EXP...

gigawuts
Jul 31, 2012, 11:57 PM
Thank god. Those things were a pain in the ass.

Oh god, were those the goggles I had to do a storyline mission to get?

Fuck those things. They were a major part of why I hated PSU from the start. Such awful implementation.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 31, 2012, 11:59 PM
Hey, I actually liked Bruces. If anything it let me spam my knockup and throwback moves on the boosted Buildabears at the end, but due to how the teleporting of mobs and players was, it could never be proven I did it! Mwahahaha~

Also, OTP:
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/2P8Fs.jpg[/spoiler-box]

GoldenFalcon
Aug 1, 2012, 12:00 AM

Fuck those things. They were a major part of why I hated PSU from the start. Such awful implementation.

It was goggles and crappy guns that made it so you couldn't do anything for like 4 whole seconds over and over each time you wanted to progress

Xaeris
Aug 1, 2012, 12:01 AM
Hey, I actually liked Bruces. If anything it let me spam my knockup and throwback moves on the boosted Buildabears at the end, but due to how the teleporting of mobs and players was, it could never be proven I did it! Mwahahaha~

Also, OTP:

brb, acquiring brain bleach.

Link1275

No the goggles were just goggles, the photon erasers were guns that shot a constant laser beam out as long as you held the button down.

FOnewearl-Lina

Summer Rappy, Nek Minnit, Space Tuna!

Garnet_Moon
Aug 1, 2012, 12:02 AM
Goggles let you find precious Kubara wood... breaking trees in PSO2 doesn't yield anything. In fact, it serves as a single Utsusemi: Ichi charge for mobs if a force casts anything at them. It stops at the tree before it hits the mob. When the forest itself is fighting you you know you're not welcome anymore.

NoiseHERO
Aug 1, 2012, 12:02 AM

Also, OTP:

Knock up attack + Jarba = PVP

Lostbob117
Aug 1, 2012, 12:03 AM
Alrighty, nice to see people helping out.

Xaeris
Aug 1, 2012, 12:03 AM
See, I don't get that. What does it say about my teching ability that my ball of fire is stopped by a few blades of grass? Also, you played FFXI too, huh? Blink tanking for life.

gigawuts
Aug 1, 2012, 12:04 AM
Knock up attack + Jarba = PVP

Knock up attack? Are you propositioning me?

SaiKo
Aug 1, 2012, 12:04 AM

I'd honestly prefer we not get those.
Or at least not get any that have exclusive rewards at least...

supersonix9
Aug 1, 2012, 12:25 AM
Isn't this really really old news?

pikachief
Aug 1, 2012, 01:01 AM
I'm in agreement with Lord Vader.

Oh good you said LORD Vader. At first I thought you meant big vader. That would've been more like:

PEW!

PPPEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

I couldn't stand bruce and HSM...

Fried my brains that pretty much everyone I knew would run it daily at one point.

I preferred running subway for class type EXP...

Yea I remember when that first came out and everyone ran that because it was "the best for exp"

I tried it for a bit, then went to go do solo runs of Valley of Carnage C and noticed I was leveling up noticeably faster lol

Lostbob117
Aug 1, 2012, 03:12 AM
Why was the summer event thread I made merged with my wiki thread?

Rei-San
Aug 1, 2012, 02:49 PM
If yu guys don't mind I'd like to contribute to this wiki. I also wouldn't mind doing some graphic artwork work, make the place all pretty. :) I had some Ideas, so please, let me know what I can do.

JRDeBo
Aug 1, 2012, 08:17 PM
I don't feel like making an account to edit the wiki, but on the Technic page I can verify that you do NOT need to only have Maloo in your party to get Grants, I got it while I had her and two other NPCs.

Lostbob117
Aug 1, 2012, 09:01 PM
I don't feel like making an account to edit the wiki, but on the Technic page I can verify that you do NOT need to only have Maloo in your party to get Grants, I got it while I had her and two other NPCs.

Okay.

Also, I'm still working on a new weapon page ideal have any just show it to me by making a ideal for the weapon page on your user account.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 1, 2012, 09:07 PM
noticed your using the old PSO font on the title+^_^+ might i suggest you use the new PSO2 font instead? http://pso2.jp/players/community/download/font/pso2_Sans-Serif.zip +^_^+

Lostbob117
Aug 1, 2012, 09:25 PM
noticed your using the old PSO font on the title+^_^+ might i suggest you use the new PSO2 font instead? http://pso2.jp/players/community/download/font/pso2_Sans-Serif.zip +^_^+

Can I see a picture of this?

Okay here's what I'm think a weapon page should look like? Thoughts?

http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/User:Rappy#Weapon_page_ideal

Actually let me make a few minor edits.

And, done!

Jonth
Aug 2, 2012, 07:54 AM

And, done!

I like this template a lot. Looks like you can provide all pertinent information about a weapon with it. One thing that I think is a little redundant though is the Races that can Use section. So far weapons have not been limited by race or gender, and current evidence shows that they likely will never be. I am sure there may be the occasional "Female only" weapon or piece of armor like in PSU, but you could use this section as an "Addition Notes" to specify special information like that. Everything else seems spot on. Fantastic work.

EDIT: Also, I don't see where you put the initial stats for the weapon.

Now, I would like to suggest a REALLY big undertaking for you. There is an enormous lack of information concerning how stats work in the PSO2 community. It may seem obvious at first how stats work, but a closer look under the surface says otherwise.

For example, in alpha-2, a player named Omega-X did a lot of research into how various weapons' damage was calculated. What he came up with was very surprising. A staff's melee damage was actually affected by both S-ATK and T-ATK, and similarly a talis' card damage was calculated by both R-ATK and T-ATK. These are only 2 of many examples he came up with. Maybe the formulas have changed since Alpha-2 and things are not nearly as complicated, but I think a "Mechanics" or "Damage Formula" section would be a HUGE asset to the PSO2 community.

Think about it. Having accurate and complete information on the underlying formulas completely changes how an individual develops, customizes, and equips their character and develops their mag. I understand a lot of research and work would have to be done by various individuals to test how these mechanics work, but I believe this information would be immensely beneficial at this point.

PSO2 is starting to seem very complicated as far as its' underlying mechanics go. Multiple stats potentially affect various weapons, and on top of that the ability stat seems to play a role in both damage dealt and mitigated.

Lostbob117
Aug 2, 2012, 04:43 PM
That is a good idea, now who wants to help me test this stuff?

Also told the creator about the weapon page ideal and here's his thought on it.

That's not very good imo. It looks convoluted, and there's ton of information that will never get filled up; particularly the drops and japanese descriptions. Some weapons drop from all enemies, but some are specific, so it's hard to specify, japanese descriptions would be nice, but we don't have enough contributors who can type japanese descriptions for all weapons.
While I agree grind info should be in the weapons pages, it's a huge task of getting grind values for every weapon in existence. Granted they all follow the same percentage info found here, the difficult part is determining if the % modifier leaves decimal places behind, and the game either truncates them, or rounds up or down (I think truncation).
I'll somehow work the grind values into an automatic process for each weapon page using the current weapon template, which I'm a big fan of because it's super simple, and the automatic process I'm thinking of wuld mean no one would have to enter grind info

Also I'm going to talk to him about the testing and what not.

So, I decided to add a little more something to make the equipment pages to look nice http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Category:Swords

What do you guys think?

Dotcom
Aug 2, 2012, 05:13 PM
There's also this Resource which could be used if some data is missing from the wiki:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=14

Lostbob117
Aug 2, 2012, 05:15 PM
There's also this Resource which could be used if some data is missing from the wiki:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=14

Cool thanks I can add the items with this. Oh wait someone added items without me knowing. Those sneaky people.

Jonth
Aug 2, 2012, 06:26 PM
That is a good idea, now who wants to help me test this stuff?

Also told the creator about the weapon page ideal and here's his thought on it.

Also I'm going to talk to him about the testing and what not.

I can help you out to some degree. I'm not a complete slob when it comes to math and algebra, but I don't think I am skilled enough to rule out every other contributing factor when it comes to formulating a legit test. If you have some tests that you need ran and specify the guidelines, I could run them and record the data.

I might come up with a good idea for a test every now and then, but don't hold me to that...

Lostbob117
Aug 2, 2012, 07:58 PM
What I want a test of is if having more ability power rises the damage you put out to an enemy with a striking weapon, here's how the test will go get something that only adds ability to you and hit an enemy with the start hunter class sword than take the item giving you ABL off and hit again do this plenty of times for better info results should come up either it highers or it stays the same.

The reason why the hunter starting sword because we all know that you'll have higher ABL than what is req for it for better variance.

My hypothesis behind this experiment is that it may be that more ABL you have higher the damage output on a weapon can go to, the lower ABL the lower the variance output goes.

Another test is that I wonder what Rarity does other than how common it drops or something like that, maybe someone can have a Zanba base attack 229 and a Alba Claymore base attack 246 and hit the same exact enemy and see which pulls off more damage.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 2, 2012, 10:22 PM
Can I see a picture of this?

And, done!

sure+^_^+

All the symbols i could get Word to produce are here in order+^_^+ You can use this pic to translate any Phantasy Star Online 2 text you see (unless they have multiple ones like PSU did for Neudaiz and Moatoob)
Will update OP as needed if it stays popular enough+^_^+
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1905&stc=1&d=1339407115

Here's the link to download the font for you PC; http://pso2.jp/players/community/download/font/pso2_Sans-Serif.zip
use it in word or whatever else you can use fonts+^_^+

Lostbob117
Aug 2, 2012, 10:47 PM
Okay I see what it is now.

Jonth
Aug 3, 2012, 04:13 AM
What I want a test of is if having more ability power rises the damage you put out to an enemy with a striking weapon, here's how the test will go get something that only adds ability to you and hit an enemy with the start hunter class sword than take the item giving you ABL off and hit again do this plenty of times for better info results should come up either it highers or it stays the same.

The reason why the hunter starting sword because we all know that you'll have higher ABL than what is req for it for better variance.

My hypothesis behind this experiment is that it may be that more ABL you have higher the damage output on a weapon can go to, the lower ABL the lower the variance output goes.

Another test is that I wonder what Rarity does other than how common it drops or something like that, maybe someone can have a Zanba base attack 229 and a Alba Claymore base attack 246 and hit the same exact enemy and see which pulls off more damage.

I'll see what I can do later today when I get home from work.

Lostbob117
Aug 3, 2012, 04:51 AM
That's cool alrighty, going to get some test started and maybe done soon. Also when making a test for a wiki make a page and put the page here. http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Tests

Jonth
Aug 3, 2012, 03:44 PM
So I might not have been the best candidate to have tested this after all. I should have mentioned that I haven't been terribly motivated to play on the JP servers (been waiting for localization to play with friends), so my only leveled class is Force at level 6. Also, the only unit I had that added Ability (thankfully it did not add any other offensive stats) could only be equipped by me as a Force, therefore I had to use a Rod instead. Also again, I can't for the life of me figure out how to make a new page on that wiki... Tell me later.

Anyway, my extremely meager test results did show something despite the fact that I was completely inept at performing said test. The results:

I was equipped with a Fire attribute (19) pole, fighting fire weak level 1 Oodans. I made 15 hits on both tests.

Without the ability unit: With the ability unit (+10 ability):
47 49
48 49
46 49
46 49
46 49
49 49
46 48
48 49
46 48
46 48
47 49
48 47
49 49

I know the numbers are probably too low and too few to work with to come up with a working formula, but they definitely tell of a beneficial Ability to variance trend. Maximum damage did not increase, but minimum did.

Jiraiza
Aug 3, 2012, 04:26 PM
I think you should keep the Japanese descriptions in the template. For one, I can help to contribute with that. At a leisurely pace.

Lostbob117
Aug 3, 2012, 07:25 PM
So I might not have been the best candidate to have tested this after all. I should have mentioned that I haven't been terribly motivated to play on the JP servers (been waiting for localization to play with friends), so my only leveled class is Force at level 6. Also, the only unit I had that added Ability (thankfully it did not add any other offensive stats) could only be equipped by me as a Force, therefore I had to use a Rod instead. Also again, I can't for the life of me figure out how to make a new page on that wiki... Tell me later.

Anyway, my extremely meager test results did show something despite the fact that I was completely inept at performing said test. The results:

I was equipped with a Fire attribute (19) pole, fighting fire weak level 1 Oodans. I made 15 hits on both tests.

Without the ability unit: With the ability unit (+10 ability):
47 49
48 49
46 49
46 49
46 49
49 49
46 48
48 49
46 48
46 48
47 49
48 47
49 49

I know the numbers are probably too low and too few to work with to come up with a working formula, but they definitely tell of a beneficial Ability to variance trend. Maximum damage did not increase, but minimum did.

It looks more like the10 ABL helped you get the correct ABL req so the variance is more likely to hit the max damage which is 49.

Okay I'm going to test this rarity stuff soon with a alba sword and a Claymore, even though a claymore's base stats are 4S-atk higher I don't think it'll matter.

Test results.

I took a calibur and a alba breaker even though the alba breaker had 20 more attack it shows these results.

Calibur- 166 | 160 | 160 | 146 | 146

Alba Breaker- 169 | 172 | 166 | 172 | 147

JeyKama
Aug 4, 2012, 02:23 PM
Eh, if you're interested in Ability testing I can show what I've done and my results.

Take it with a grain of salt.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199093

Lostbob117
Aug 7, 2012, 05:10 PM
Eh, if you're interested in Ability testing I can show what I've done and my results.

Take it with a grain of salt.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199093

Looks good, I think I'll check it out some other time I'm going to edit some more of the wiki.

So I edit the equipment sense the 5new weapons are found out what they are.

Okay so the creator of the wiki and "not me" was working on this thing he recently finished which implies a grind chart with the grinds of each thing depending on the rarity using percents.

Also for me not editing anything much recently I'm going to do so much for this right now. I am truely sorry for not editing the wiki.

I'm going to ask everyone not to come on the chatroom and say negative stuff cause someone did and got banned right away just a fair warning anyone talks about the wiki being bad on the chatroom get's a automatic ip ban on the chatroom.

Lostbob117
Aug 8, 2012, 02:06 AM
Mike, can you not merge my post? Cause I make new post after my old one to kinda bump this thread... Anyways.

I made a few new news post, sense the servers are online and about not being banned and about the english patch how to get it working if you're having a problem with it.

Jonth
Aug 21, 2012, 08:07 AM
Bumped in the hopes of more research and development. Did you come up with anything else concerning damage formulas?

Lostbob117
Aug 21, 2012, 07:00 PM
Bumped in the hopes of more research and development. Did you come up with anything else concerning damage formulas?

Yeah I did, the test was a failure nothing chances.

Jonth
Aug 22, 2012, 04:32 AM
I did a test, but I guess it's not completely conclusive. I was testing if T-ATK affected melee damage with a rod equipped. I had two of the same rod, one with Technique II on it so it had 20 more T-ATK, and one with nothing on it. The Technique II rod had a dark element modifier on it, while the blank one had no element. The darkness element is the only thing not making this test conclusive, as I'm not sure it added any damage since I was fighting Oodans, and they are not weak to Darkness.

Anyway, the highest melee damage I got with the Technique II rod was 62, while the highest I got with the blank one was 59. So, if darkness did not add damage to this test, T-ATK adds to the melee damage of rods. I'll try to do a more conclusive test eventually, but I think this is enough to at least warrant my original theory.

Lostbob117
Aug 22, 2012, 05:13 PM
I did a test, but I guess it's not completely conclusive. I was testing if T-ATK affected melee damage with a rod equipped. I had two of the same rod, one with Technique II on it so it had 20 more T-ATK, and one with nothing on it. The Technique II rod had a dark element modifier on it, while the blank one had no element. The darkness element is the only thing not making this test conclusive, as I'm not sure it added any damage since I was fighting Oodans, and they are not weak to Darkness.

Anyway, the highest melee damage I got with the Technique II rod was 62, while the highest I got with the blank one was 59. So, if darkness did not add damage to this test, T-ATK adds to the melee damage of rods. I'll try to do a more conclusive test eventually, but I think this is enough to at least warrant my original theory.

Sounds nice though yeah we should have you do it with out dark.

Jonth
Aug 22, 2012, 06:20 PM
Sounds nice though yeah we should have you do it with out dark.

Will do, just as soon as I get 2 qualifying rods.

Lostbob117
Aug 22, 2012, 06:52 PM
Yeah, good luck.

Jonth
Aug 22, 2012, 08:02 PM
Well... Looks like my theory might have fell through. I decided to test it with my mag off (mag gives 31 T-ATK and 9 Ability), and I came up with the same top number of 79. There was a bigger gap in the minimum limit due to the lack of the 9 ability. So... Yeah. Looks like rod melee damage is not dependent on T-ATK.

Lostbob117
Aug 23, 2012, 04:06 PM
Though ability does add a bit of attack. So it wasn't a big failure.

Jonth
Aug 24, 2012, 03:52 PM
I have now confirmed that my theory is completely false. I retried the initial experiment with two identical rods, except one was blank while the other had Technique II. Highest damage was 59 and the lowest was 57 in both tests. It is now confirmed that Rods formulate their damage purely from the S-ATK stat.

Lostbob117
Aug 26, 2012, 06:53 PM
I'm working on maps for missions I've found 5 different maps for Subdue Za Oodan.

Jonth
Aug 26, 2012, 07:51 PM
Oh, so they're not completely random huh? Just random out of a set? I thought it was basically puzzle pieces randomly put together.

Lostbob117
Aug 27, 2012, 03:40 PM
Oh, so they're not completely random huh? Just random out of a set? I thought it was basically puzzle pieces randomly put together.

I'm not sure someone else told me they're just random. But I'm curious about it cause I've had the same ones before more than once so I think there is a set.

So new classes and weapons coming soon! Who's going to help me input all that stuff?

Megha
Aug 31, 2012, 08:06 PM
Good work on your wiki. A few friends linked me to it for ideas ie. Kane. Keep up the good work!

Lostbob117
Aug 31, 2012, 08:09 PM
Good work on your wiki. A few friends linked me to it for ideas ie. Kane. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the good feedback! We'll keep the information coming.

Megha
Aug 31, 2012, 08:29 PM
Sometimes its nice to get good feedback, when you work so hard on something. I used to do one of the major wikis on a different game, and a lot of the feedback we got was so negative it was a real put off. Some people forget your taking time out of your day to try and help them.

Lostbob117
Aug 31, 2012, 10:52 PM
Sometimes its nice to get good feedback, when you work so hard on something. I used to do one of the major wikis on a different game, and a lot of the feedback we got was so negative it was a real put off. Some people forget your taking time out of your day to try and help them.

Yeah our wiki side bar is glitched and won't work so it's bad for us but we're pulling it off, atm we're trying to figure out a way to make a navigation that works well and easy to look through.

I remade the mission page. Anyone want to help fill in mission pages?

Lostbob117
Sep 3, 2012, 11:59 AM
We're remaking the main page again, expect this to be the the main page soon.

http://p2o.wikkii.net/index.php?title=%E3%83%9E%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2%27s_Fu nbox&action=edit

New main page hope you all like it.

Slidikins
Sep 4, 2012, 03:44 PM
New main page hope you all like it.Thanks for all of your hard work, and I'm liking the new main page. I'm curious as to what happened to the Costumes page. You used to have everything listed (with pictures!) but now all I can find is the White Rappy Suit and two male swim trunks. Will the information be coming back soon?

Lostbob117
Sep 4, 2012, 04:06 PM
Thanks for all of your hard work, and I'm liking the new main page. I'm curious as to what happened to the Costumes page. You used to have everything listed (with pictures!) but now all I can find is the White Rappy Suit and two male swim trunks. Will the information be coming back soon?

Yes it will we are having our new sub admin remake the page of costumes and parts. I wanted it to look professional and they're working on it. If you have any info to contribute for costumes or parts put it on their talk or the costume page I need to figure out how to work it out.

Also I didn't really like how the costume pages look just having a picture looks unprofessional.

Jonth
Sep 4, 2012, 07:32 PM
Made my first contribution to the wiki... It's an extremely tiny contribution. Just evolved my mag into an Orion today, and I found out that it shoots a penetrating fire bullet. I am a little disappointed with the Cetus Nifta photon blast. I used it when about four enemies were around, and it only attacked two of them, each one time, both for less damage than a charged Rafoie. Maybe it will be more effective with a lot more enemies around, such as during a PSE Burst, but as of right now, I feel like I went with the wrong mag.

EDIT: I'll have to take back what I said about the photon blast, as it seems I wasn't using it properly. It has an area of effect around the player (it will follow the player), so if you're right in the middle of a group of enemies, they get damaged a lot more often than my first trial. You might want to change the description of the Cetus Nifta photon blast on the wiki, as it stated its' focal point is the target.

Lostbob117
Sep 5, 2012, 02:35 PM
Sidebar added to the wiki by our newest admin.

Monkeyx
Sep 5, 2012, 02:59 PM
I have fraps, so if the photon art videos still need being made, I can do them in 720p(ish)

I'm on a laptop and get 25-30 fps average, so I cant say to the absolute quality of them, but its a start until someone uploads better versions

also: might want to update list, its because of the 7-23 that im not sure if anyone has actually done anything :o might as well update it weekly or keep a running tab on the wiki

Lostbob117
Sep 5, 2012, 03:07 PM
I have fraps, so if the photon art videos still need being made, I can do them in 720p(ish)

I'm on a laptop and get 25-30 fps average, so I cant say to the absolute quality of them, but its a start until someone uploads better versions

also: might want to update list, its because of the 7-23 that im not sure if anyone has actually done anything :o might as well update it weekly or keep a running tab on the wiki

I will be needing ranger pa's and force pa's I can get hunters done when my ram arrives.

Just thought I'll let everyone know that the PSUPedia Staff people put the Arkive up.

Okay so since this new update I'll be needing assistance from people to get everything up to date. Any help is appreciated do not worry about pictures of weapons I will handle them just like I did with the others.

An almost done mission page http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Forest_Exploration

Lostbob117
Oct 13, 2012, 06:43 AM
I need this translated,

ラムダアリスティン

I'll be getting more to translate.

Z-0
Oct 13, 2012, 06:56 AM
Lambda Aristin; the strongest sword that's been found sans-Umrella at the moment, and is also all-class.

Lostbob117
Oct 13, 2012, 07:09 AM
Thanks.

Need translation of this ブリザックス

Sp-24
Oct 13, 2012, 07:30 AM
I want to call it "Blizzachs", but then again, I'd rather call the rare Rockbear "Mr. Rockbert", too. Anyway, it's probably something more boring, like "Bri Zachs", where "Bri" means "blue recolor".

Lostbob117
Oct 13, 2012, 08:43 AM
Thanks finished the sword page http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Category:Swords. Also if any one is wonder take the base of a 10star weapon multiply it by .9 to find out it's stats at +10. Basically it is a 90% boost for a 10star from +0 to +10.

Hey, how does this weapon type page look (http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Category:Double_Sabers)

Please, give feedback if it's too confusing or not.

Here we go, http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Category:Swords.

untrustful
Oct 25, 2012, 11:37 AM
http://p2o.wikkii.net/images/f/fe/Ui_item_1050025.png

Do want.

Lostbob117
Oct 26, 2012, 05:58 PM
So, I'm turning the weapon list pages into something more...

Lostbob117
Oct 26, 2012, 07:47 PM
My pain,

{| class="wikitable" style="text-align:left; font:12px Lucida Sans Unicode"
! height=25| Rarity || Image || Weapon Name || Grind || S-Atk || R-Atk || T-Atk || Req. || Class
|- style="background: #B8E2EF; color: black"
| Colspan="9" |
|-
| {{Rarity|1}} || [[File:Ui item 1010001.png|36px]] || [[Sword]] <br> ソード || Base: <br> +10: || 94 <br> 141 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 1 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|1}} || [[File:Ui item 1010004.png|36px]] || [[Gigush]] <br> ギガッシュ || Base: <br> +10: || 120 <br> 180 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 57 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|1}} || [[File:Ui item 1010007.png|36px]] || [[Breaker]] <br> ブレイカー || Base: <br> +10: || 146 <br> 239 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 124 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|2}} || [[File:Ui item 1010002.png|36px]] || [[Alba Sword]] <br> アルバソード || Base: <br> +10: || 172 <br> 258 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 191 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|2}} || [[File:Ui item 1010005.png|36px]] || [[Alba Gigush]] <br> アルバギガッシュ || Base: <br> +10: || 198 <br> 297 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 259 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|2}} || [[File:Ui item 1010008.png|36px]] || [[Alba Breaker]] <br> アルバブレイカー || Base: <br> +10: || 225 <br> 337 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 325 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|3}} || [[File:Ui item 1010003.png|36px]] || [[Vita Sword]] <br> ヴィタソード || Base: <br> +10: || 251 <br> 376 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 393 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|3}} || [[File:Ui item 1010006.png|36px]] || [[Vita Gigush]] <br> ヴィタギガッシュ || Base: <br> +10: || 257 <br> 385 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 460 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|3}} || [[File:Ui item 1010009.png|36px]] || [[Vita Breaker]] <br> ヴィタブレイカー || Base: <br> +10: || 273 <br> 409 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 528 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|- style="background: #7CEB98; color: black"
| colspan="9" |
|-
| {{Rarity|4}} || [[File:Ui item 1010010.png|36px]] || [[Claymore]] <br> クレイモア || Base: <br> +10: || 176 <br> 281 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 155 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|4}} || [[File:Ui item 1010013.png|36px]] || [[Calibur]] <br> キャリバー || Base: <br> +10: || 211 <br> 337 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 237 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|5}} || [[File:Ui item 1010011.png|36px]] || [[Alba Claymore]] <br> アルバクレイモア || Base: <br> +10: || 246 <br> 393 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 320 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|5}} || [[File:Ui item 1010014.png|36px]] || [[Alba Calibur]] <br> アルバキャリバー || Base: <br> +10: || 280 <br> 448 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 403 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|6}} || [[File:Ui item 1010012.png|36px]] || [[Vita Claymore]] <br> ヴィタクレイモア || Base: <br> +10: || 292 <br> 467 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 485 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|6}} || [[File:Ui item 1010015.png|36px]] || [[Vita Calibur]] <br> ヴィタキャリバー || Base: <br> +10: || 308 <br> 492 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 568 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|- style="background: #FF4848; color: black"
| Colspan="9" |
|-
| {{Rarity|7}} || [[File:Ui item 1010021.png|36px]] || [[Zaxe]] <br> ザックス || Base: <br> +10: || 174 <br> 304 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 172 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|7}} || [[File:Ui item 1010033.png|36px]] || [[Blizzaxe]] <br> ブリザックス || Base: <br> +10: || 391 <br> 684 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 514 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|7}} || [[File:Ui item 1010024.png|36px]] || [[Zanba]] <br> ザンバ || Base: <br> +10: || 229 <br> 400 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 309 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|7}} || [[File:Ui item 1010023.png|36px]] || [[Last Survivor]] <br> ラストサバイバー || Base: <br> +10: || 267 <br> 467 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 400 <br> '''S-Def''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|8}} || [[File:fish.png|36px]] || [[Space Tuna]] <br> スペース・ツナ || Base: <br> +10: || 199 <br> 348 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 222 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:Ranger.png]] [[File:Force.png]] <br> [[File:Fighter.png]] [[File:Gunner.png]] [[File:Techer.png]]
|-
| {{Rarity|8}} || [[File:Ui item 1010040.png|36px]] || [[Vol Scale]] <br> ヴォルスケイル || Base: <br> +10: || 247 <br> 432 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 338 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|8}} || [[File:Ui item 1010017.png|36px]] || [[Tarunada]] <br> タルナーダ || Base: <br> +10: || 281 <br> 491 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 407 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|8}} || [[File:Ui item 1010039.png|36px]] || [[Dinia Edge]] <br> ディニアエッジ || Base: <br> +10: || 295 <br> 516 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 454 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|8}} || [[File:Ui item 1010035.png|36px]] || [[Alystine]] <br> アリスティン || Base: <br> +10: || 286 <br> 500 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 272 <br> '''Ability''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|8}} || [[File:Ui item 1010037.png|36px]] || [[Lambda Alystine]] <br> ラムダアリスティン || Base: <br> +10: || 418 <br> 731 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 345 <br> '''Ability''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:Ranger.png]] [[File:Force.png]] <br> [[File:Fighter.png]] [[File:Gunner.png]] [[File:Techer.png]]
|-
| {{Rarity|9}} || [[File:Ui item 1010038.png|36px]] || [[Ikutachi]] <br> イクタチ || Base: <br> +10: || 278 <br> 479 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 374 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|-
| {{Rarity|9}} || [[File:Ui item 1010020.png|36px]] || [[Ardillow]] <br> アーディロウ || Base: <br> +10: || 310 <br> 542 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 458 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|- style="background: #FFEF00; color: black"
| Colspan="9" |
|-
| {{Rarity|10}} || [[File:Ui item 1010029.png|36px]] || [[Madam's Umbrella]] <br> マダムノアマガサ || Base: <br> +10: || 446 <br> 847 || 0 <br> 0 || 291 <br> 532 || 540 <br> '''T-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:Ranger.png]] [[File:Force.png]] <br> [[File:Fighter.png]] [[File:Gunner.png]] [[File:Techer.png]]
|-
| {{Rarity|10}} || [[File:Ui item 1019999.png|36px]] || [[Sadina Edge]] <br> サディーナエッジ || Base: <br> +10: || 460 <br> 874 || 0 <br> 0 || 0 <br> 0 || 560 <br> '''S-Atk''' || [[File:Hunter.png]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] <br> [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]] [[File:unusedicon.jpg]]
|}

Lostbob117
Oct 28, 2012, 04:47 PM
Is anyone able to connect to the wiki or is it just me?

Link1275
Oct 28, 2012, 04:56 PM
I can't either. It's actually a problem for me though, because I've been needing to look up info on wands today.

Nameh
Oct 28, 2012, 05:17 PM
The Wiki isn't working for me.

Lostbob117
Oct 28, 2012, 06:47 PM
Link: Use the Arkive for now.

Okay, I think I should msg the site admin.

untrustful
Oct 28, 2012, 07:01 PM
This happens sometimes at the wikkii domain. Usually as a result of maintenance or updating or whatever. It'll fix itself eventually.

Crimson Exile
Oct 28, 2012, 07:11 PM
Do you have pictures of the weapons? (not icons but pictures of people holding them)

Lostbob117
Oct 28, 2012, 07:16 PM
Do you have pictures of the weapons? (not icons but pictures of people holding them)

No why would we need those?

Crimson Exile
Oct 28, 2012, 07:18 PM
No why would we need those?
Because some people want to see how a character looks holding the weapons. Kinda like what psupedia did for weapons.

Lostbob117
Oct 28, 2012, 07:31 PM
Because some people want to see how a character looks holding the weapons. Kinda like what psupedia did for weapons.

They can search it up in shop and look.

Crimson Exile
Oct 28, 2012, 07:33 PM
They can search it up in shop and look.
10* armor and units cant be sold in shops :(

Lostbob117
Oct 28, 2012, 07:35 PM
10* armor and units cant be sold in shops :(

I'll think about adding them see it works out, though it's probably not going to happen plus if you get a 10* you can check it's not like you put it in player shops anyhow.

Lostbob117
Nov 12, 2012, 04:45 PM
We're back online! I'm glad to say this.

Link1275
Nov 12, 2012, 06:01 PM
We're back online! I'm glad to say this.
Looks like all Wikkii.net pages are back up too(PSOBB's private server wiki was down too).

Lostbob117
Nov 12, 2012, 09:11 PM
Anyways added the new swords so far kinda.

Done with Swords. Time for partisans!

Done with partisans time for wired lances.

Also can anyone get me a picture of that big star of when a emergency code happens so we can get a new icon. But it just need to be the star.

Finished Wired Lances http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Wired_Lances

Swords now have all pics and pages.

All Wired Lances have pictures now.

Smithee
Nov 17, 2012, 08:42 PM
Hey Bob just a suggestion but why not put a chatango chat on the wiki it wont be vey usefull now but later on it might be

Lostbob117
Nov 17, 2012, 09:51 PM
Hey Bob just a suggestion but why not put a chatango chat on the wiki it wont be vey usefull now but later on it might be

Tried that, but here are two reasons why I got rid of it

1) It looked stupid and unprofessional.

2) There is already talk pages to talk on.

Smithee
Nov 18, 2012, 03:46 AM
Tried that, but here are two reasons why I got rid of it

1) It looked stupid and unprofessional.

2) There is already talk pages to talk on.

Stupid and pofessional but editable so you can make it look better I have seen it on succesful wikis with up to 100 people talking it also chats way faster then a forum.

Alenoir
Nov 18, 2012, 05:06 AM
As a wiki, you don't really need real time chat unless it's a very busy one.

Smithee
Nov 18, 2012, 10:21 AM
As a wiki, you don't really need real time chat unless it's a very busy one.

I wouldnt be suprised if the wiki was real busy later in I know I almost alwy had psupedia

Lostbob117
Nov 18, 2012, 04:54 PM
You don't even need a chatroom for a busy wiki, it mostly becomes people's chatroom to use and go off-topic on. Really they are pointless.

Lostbob117
Nov 21, 2012, 07:54 AM
Got all partisan's pictures time to go on to Twin Daggers. \o/

New icon made by me \o/

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o513/uchitoru1/th_p2owikiicon.jpg

Aeris
Nov 22, 2012, 09:05 PM
Under Lambda Rhongomyniad, there is a error on the attack power, its coping from Spardion for its attack instead of having its own there under Partizans.

Lostbob117
Nov 22, 2012, 09:49 PM
Link me to what you're referring too.

Update on that new weapon page style: By soon I mean before next year hopefully.

Desecration
Nov 24, 2012, 02:58 AM
I noticed that the weapon Double Saber Legacy is listed at Fighter class only, but that weapon can actually be used by any class.

Lostbob117
Nov 24, 2012, 11:48 AM
Thanks! I fixed it up.

Aeris
Nov 26, 2012, 06:11 AM
Link me to what you're referring too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=29

Its on the 8* spears at bottom near the 9* ones are at, sorry for the late reply btw.

untrustful
Nov 26, 2012, 12:54 PM
That's a different pso2 wiki maintained by someone else.

This is him:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/lord_phr0zen/boards

Lostbob117
Nov 26, 2012, 08:19 PM
That's not even really a wiki.

Anyways new bar going to be on all weapon pages http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Swords only on Swords for now.

Also I finished the Twin daggers now time for Double Sabers.

Miraclearrow
Nov 27, 2012, 09:02 AM
You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work!

Lostbob117
Nov 27, 2012, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the good comment \o/ we always love those kind of comments.

Two new Twin Daggers

*Lambda Astella 7*

*Religio 8*

Hah, finally figured out how not to clog the front page!

This will hopefully be our new wiki icon soon.

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o513/uchitoru1/th_p2owikiicon-1.png?t=1354148069

DragonForce
Nov 28, 2012, 08:08 PM
What's wrong with the Arkive?

Azazel7108
Nov 28, 2012, 08:46 PM
What did I say was wrong about the Arkive?

http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Double_Sabers

Guess what is done :>

Time to work on Twin Daggers! \o/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=39

try that, its easy to read very lil loading & the info is mostly right.

Lostbob117
Dec 1, 2012, 11:30 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=39

That is kinda a mess.

Punisher106
Dec 3, 2012, 12:44 AM
Hmm, interesting, though I noticed multiple pages are absolutely blank. Any chance of fixing them? I could see if I can help out.

Syklo
Dec 3, 2012, 01:19 AM
From what I can see, this will also double as a wiki for the NA server, correct?
I'd love to see the skill trees, their descriptions and the specs of each level of each skill as soon as possible :)

BIG OLAF
Dec 3, 2012, 11:32 PM
That is kinda a mess.

It looks fine to me. It's a great, at-a-glance source for quick item information.

Lostbob117
Dec 4, 2012, 05:04 PM
Hmm, interesting, though I noticed multiple pages are absolutely blank. Any chance of fixing them? I could see if I can help out.

Yeah ever since the wiki came back up I've been remaking a lot of pages plus I'm waiting for a new item template. If you want to help out I'd like the next thing being worked on is Knuckles: http://p2o.wikkii.net/index.php?title=Knuckles&action=edit&redlink=1 you can just use the thing I used for the rest of the weapon pages and follow how they work out and make sure to leave the spaces so it's easy to look at the code and read. Also for the icons don't worry about getting images I can get those just put down something like

[[File: (Weapon name).png|36px]] Also don't make the second word capital only the first word and don't make any signs like "/" for a nacht weapon on the icons

But for the names put them as so, I'll check over the names, and don't add anything that isn't out for the game yet.

Also we plan to support the English server too but, it may not happen depending on how things work out

From what I can see, this will also double as a wiki for the NA server, correct?
I'd love to see the skill trees, their descriptions and the specs of each level of each skill as soon as possible :)

I'd get to adding the Skill Trees as soon as I can. Maybe I can do one right now.

It's shaping up just wait till I'm done. http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Hunter_Skill_Tree

Punisher106
Dec 5, 2012, 02:11 PM
I'd actually want to see if I could work on, say, the E-trial page, since there's information missing from it, and some terms aren't exactly right on other pages. I mean, it's doing well, so far, but let me tidy it up a little.

untrustful
Dec 5, 2012, 02:46 PM
Server down for anyone else?

Lostbob117
Dec 5, 2012, 04:23 PM
I'd actually want to see if I could work on, say, the E-trial page, since there's information missing from it, and some terms aren't exactly right on other pages. I mean, it's doing well, so far, but let me tidy it up a little.

Go ahead.

Also Untrustful, there's was a maintenance.

Lostbob117
Dec 13, 2012, 10:28 PM
New front page look and new weapons added

*Lambda Ardillow (Sword)
*Ruins Gloam (Sword)
*Twin Falclaws (Wired Lance)

Side Bar has been changed a bit by me.

Kaziel
Dec 15, 2012, 03:47 PM
Awesome. Looks great.

Provides that bit of information that the Arkive doesn't have yet. I'll definitely be bookmarking it and try to contribute.

Lostbob117
Dec 15, 2012, 04:04 PM
Awesome. Looks great.

Provides that bit of information that the Arkive doesn't have yet. I'll definitely be bookmarking it and try to contribute.

Actually we don't have much of information but I'll make sure we get more later on.

Kaziel
Dec 15, 2012, 04:28 PM
Well it's still better than nothing. I did notice we had a bunch floating around, but none with any content in them. So it's nice to see some progress.

Also I love the Wiki layouts. Easy to navigate and search. So I'll support it.

Lostbob117
Dec 15, 2012, 04:32 PM
Well it's still better than nothing. I did notice we had a bunch floating around, but none with any content in them. So it's nice to see some progress.

Also I love the Wiki layouts. Easy to navigate and search. So I'll support it.

Yes, I would love to see contributes other then me for once.

Insane food dish
Dec 15, 2012, 09:11 PM

The spreadsheet moved to here i believe.

http://cirnopedia.net78.net/

Syklo
Dec 15, 2012, 09:39 PM
The spreadsheet moved to here i believe.

http://cirnopedia.net78.net/
Wow, never knew that existed.

Thanks?

Lostbob117
Dec 25, 2012, 02:27 AM
I'm hoping this gets accepted as the new weapon page design. http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/User:Rappy

Syklo
Dec 25, 2012, 02:49 AM
I'm hoping this gets accepted as the new weapon page design. http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/User:Rappy
Needs a default ability section, but otherwise excellent.

What is default ability? Some weapons always drop with a particular ability, e.g. Zanba with Another History (If it isn't always that, then I must be hella' lucky)

Lostbob117
Dec 25, 2012, 07:25 AM
Needs a default ability section, but otherwise excellent.

What is default ability? Some weapons always drop with a particular ability, e.g. Zanba with Another History (If it isn't always that, then I must be hella' lucky)

Those can be left in the notes section