PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Shifta duration?

MasterSpark
Jun 27, 2012, 06:08 PM
So, I have Shifta at level 5 on my force character. However, it seems to me that the spell has a variable duration. I don't have a recording of it (yet), but I'm quite sure that the duration of the technique varies between casts, and even between individuals during the same cast. If I buff an entire party at once with a charged Shifta it will run out sooner for some, and later for others.

Are there any details known about how this actually works?

Ultie
Jun 27, 2012, 06:22 PM
it is pretty random, my shifta max lasts for 1 minute when charged and 20-30 seconds not charged, also i think you need to get all 3 ticks of the shifta to get all the duration. that might be why some people get less time.

As a guess i would say the skill/ability stat might effect it but dont take my word for it.

Triple_S
Jun 27, 2012, 06:37 PM
it is pretty random, my shifta max lasts for 1 minute when charged and 20-30 seconds not charged, also i think you need to get all 3 ticks of the shifta to get all the duration. that might be why some people get less time.

As a guess i would say the skill/ability stat might effect it but dont take my word for it.

It's four ticks, actually.

TerminalMontage
Jun 28, 2012, 12:02 AM
I don't think it's time, but an amount of hits or movement.

Because I cast shifta on myself and went afk, to return and see that I still had Shifta.

Sigmund
Jun 28, 2012, 12:19 AM
Definitely has to do with the amount of "waves" each party member gets hit by. Think of it like your healing spell, if you stay in it longer you get healed for more.