PDA

View Full Version : Which is harder?

MetaKnight
Mar 24, 2003, 08:39 AM
Which boss do u guys think is harder: Dark Falz or Olga Flown(did i spell that right?)

Sedyne
Mar 24, 2003, 08:51 AM
I find dark falz to be a much harder advesary.

His IceAttack is the one and only thing that can kill me anymore. I have 7 resist/blizzard stock piled just for that one part, even with 4 i still get frozen, but thankgod yesterday i found a cure/freeze in a redria jungle. I still have to try it to see if i can withstand being killed by those ltittle floating thingies. Perhaps that would be better than the resist/blizzards. However otherwise, if Falz didn't have that cheap attack, i'd say Olga Flow is much tougher.

Joe-Azlin
Mar 24, 2003, 09:21 AM
i think dark falz is a pain in the butt because he has that megid attack and it hurts really bad if ur an android. even tho olga flow has that instant kill thing it still hurts more 2 get megid and and have 2 heal when all u have is mates. for olga flow all u have 2 have is a bunch of scape dolls and u win, but dark falz doesnt necesarly work that way.

Suicide
Mar 24, 2003, 11:09 AM
Dark falz.
His grantz attack killed me al the way up to lv 98, didnīt care for resist/saint..
But THE most anoying part is the spikes in the begining.

Vitamin_D
Mar 24, 2003, 12:20 PM
Like Sean said...I'd say Olga Flow if Falz didn't have his Rabarta attack. On every other difficulty it's not too bad, but in Ultimate, it's viscious. and it doesn't help when you actually break out of freezing, that the spinning things getcha. But his third form is just...easy.

Malkavian
Mar 24, 2003, 12:52 PM
I think Olga flow is harder because is boring and is easier to lose concentration.
I really think dark falz battle is a lot more fun and tricky, it motivates me. With olga just attack attack attack until it dies.

Auracom
Mar 24, 2003, 02:35 PM
Offline Falz
Online Flow

I can't seem to survive Ult Flow... but Ult Flaz I've smoked. Good times.