PDA

View Full Version : Tekker in PSO2?

BlazeTK
Jun 27, 2012, 08:45 PM
Hey I got some red drop and it needs to be identified like in PSO, is there a Tekker in PSO2 currently? I feel like I saw him in the CBT on the second floor of the city... Help a brother out?

Deviruki
Jun 27, 2012, 08:47 PM
He was on the second floor, now it's the second npc in the wep. enhancement shop I'm pretty sure.

supersonix9
Jun 27, 2012, 08:47 PM
First floor in the shopping center, in the shop next to the weapon shop. Talk to the girl on the right.

Randomness
Jun 27, 2012, 08:57 PM
First floor in the shopping center, in the shop next to the weapon shop. Talk to the girl on the right.

The shop color scheme is purple - the guy on the left upgrades, the girl on the right teks.

cheapgunner
Jun 27, 2012, 09:04 PM
Can you tell how many abilities the tekk'd weapon will have before making it? I see 8 unknown slots below but that might be just how they all are. :|

mhjc
Jun 27, 2012, 09:06 PM
Can you tell how many abilities the tekk'd weapon will have before making it? I see 8 unknown slots below but that might be just how they all are. :|

No. You just get to choose your element and primary bonus of: lucky rise, meseta boost, exp boost.

Randomness
Jun 27, 2012, 09:08 PM
No. You just get to choose your element and primary bonus of: lucky rise, meseta boost, exp boost.

Of course, this means all tekked weapons HAVE an element and a bonus of that type, which isn't bad, and is better than the majority of drops anyways.