PDA

View Full Version : Human Race Question

SkinnyPso2
Jun 27, 2012, 09:23 PM
I'm playing as a ranger and I've come across some guns that i cannot use.. is this because i am a human, and if that is the case is it the same way for every other class?

Randomness
Jun 27, 2012, 09:23 PM
Picture. It might be a stats problem.

SkinnyPso2
Jun 27, 2012, 09:29 PM
so if a weapon has a red x in the corner that is because of stats?, because a friend of mine is a female cast and is using a rifle i cannot and we are same level

ZIE creations
Jun 27, 2012, 09:47 PM
so if a weapon has a red x in the corner that is because of stats?, because a friend of mine is a female cast and is using a rifle i cannot and we are same level

You need high enough stats similar to PSU/PSPo where you can't use the gun if your ranged attack is too low, same goes for the according weapon types (stricking is physical attack, tech weapons are reliant on tech power) You just need to level up once more, that 5 extra points cast gets over human can through off some things >.<

PSO Addict
Jun 27, 2012, 09:51 PM
I would say that "race doesn't restrict weapons at this point," but I have no idea what the extent of weapons that they have available and how to read anything about any of them. I would assume it is likely that you are just short on stats. Humans are the average race being able to play all roles with medium stats so your friend may just have that edge. Mag training might also have a factor.