PDA

View Full Version : What would you like in a future patch?

Flevalt
Jun 28, 2012, 08:55 AM
Hey guys

I was wondering what kind of stuff you'd like to see again that you are used to from old Phantasy Star games or if there are any things you really want implemented into the game, like features, items, difficulties, monsters etc.?

I personally would love to see the following things:
*More old weapon types as there are a lot less than in PSO1(Double Saber, dual dagger, handguns, Slicer etc.)
*The Ruins area(I know City area is somehow similar to it as there spawn only dark but I'd like to fight Idola once more)
*Rare monsters like the colored Rappies, Hildebears and so on(I'd also love to see some sort of Belra-monster or dark magician again. loved the concept of those)

Khabarakh
Jun 28, 2012, 08:59 AM
Axes XD no but seriously, slicers and forest 1&2 with a makeover. The new forest just isn't the same

Sp-24
Jun 28, 2012, 09:01 AM
Rebalanced skills. Currently, some are just outright useless, while the others are near godly. There is no reason to not pick Charge PP Revival as a Force, and we need the fact that Normal Tech Advance is a piece of shit that only adds 10% damage to your normal techs stickied somewhere.

Geistritter
Jun 28, 2012, 09:05 AM
More weapon types, more areas (at least three times as many), bringing up of the utterly useless PAs in the game, or taking them out altogether, and some frigging souls that raise Shooting damage, argh!

Scotty T
Jun 28, 2012, 09:14 AM
Xzibit as an NPC.

Nah, I want the races to have bigger differences in stats so they're not all pretty much the same.

ZeroRageX
Jun 28, 2012, 09:21 AM
I would LOVE to see all of PSO1 remade as bonus areas within PSO2

Crysteon
Jun 28, 2012, 09:22 AM
Xzibit as an NPC.

And I thought Hans was some sort of successor for Xzibit, lol.

Everytime his avatar pops up during a quest, it makes me think something like this:
"Yo dawg, I heard you like client orders, so I'll put another client order in your current client order."

recursive
Jun 28, 2012, 09:22 AM
Ranger weapon choice is a bit limited at the moment - missing handguns, shotguns, beams (sniper rifle?)

Some PvP modes - doesn't have to necessarily be an arena, can be a time-attack between players/groups (c-mode?) for a certain area.

Lower entry time to the other areas, and earlier boss fights - right now it takes WAY too long to see the other areas of the game, and isn't much like PSO Ep I/II where you'd be fighting a boss at the end of your very first run. The level caps should only exist for the various difficulties as they were in Ep. I/II, restricting access to other areas seems like a greedy move to limit XP gain/power leveling.

Khabarakh
Jun 28, 2012, 09:23 AM
And I thought Hans was some sort of successor for Xzibit, lol.

Everytime his avatar pops up during a quest, it makes me think something like this:
"Yo dawg, I heard you like client orders, so I'll put another client order in your current client order."

XDDDDDDD Now I'm going to hear this every time. Well done.

GrandTickler
Jun 28, 2012, 09:27 AM
more weapon types and maps thats all

Ranmaru
Jun 28, 2012, 09:28 AM
That's a good idea, ZeroRage. I would see harder monsters being there, since those areas would have been pretty aged. : D

Scotty T
Jun 28, 2012, 09:35 AM
more weapon types and maps thats all

I heard you like more weapons, so they made a Gunslash so you can shoot while you swing!

Sp-24
Jun 28, 2012, 09:37 AM
Next up: Wired Bazooka.

Scotty T
Jun 28, 2012, 09:39 AM
Needs Asuka from PSO1, was my favourite weapon as a kid on gamecube mainly because of the sound effects.

youcantcatchtheblue
Jun 28, 2012, 09:44 AM
I just want more CONTENT right now.....
If the official release seriously only adds 2 more areas then we have a serious problem...

There needs to be:
- More areas
- More bosses
- More variety of quests
- More Story than just 5 minutes per chapter

DTwO
Jun 28, 2012, 10:05 AM
Costumes >.< Specifically a Rappy Suit THAT DOESN'T make annoying squeaky sounds when you run.

You all know experiences from PSU.I first got the suit,i was stoked(Bear in mind i played with sound fx on mute).Im running around,dancing,feeling like a boss with my 6mil suit.

I join party,booted.I figured someone was being an azz.I go into second party,moved about 20 steps,booted.I go into my next one and dont move,"why is everyone booting me?"i ask.Then i run."You dont hear it?"Hear what?"This"...i got booted.I laughed hard though at that one.

So i turn up my sound finally and as im running around,all i hear is a never ending bird chirp sound...FML.

End of blabber.

Scale of Judgment
Jun 28, 2012, 10:33 AM
- More Maps
- More objectives: So far there is protect, elimination, collect, Rescue, Mining, and attack(same as elimination). The client requests hold: Get item, speed run, kill specific monster
Other mission objectives can be:
- Stealth, Capture alive(Having it at low hp then use a preset item to obtain it), Detonation(plant bomb and get out alive), Capture the flag(lol now I'm using my fps experience), Storm the castle, King of the Hill, and other ideas that will come to mind soon enough.
- More weapons variety
- More costumes
- More Content
- Boss Rush Mode
- Challenge Mode from Phantasy Star Portable 2: With preset abilities and level, tackle various obstacles. These missions would serve so that anyone can hop in regardless of level or gear level and get some great stuff.
- Some minor or major pvp content
- Access to Wind and Dark Techs
- Rebalancing skill tree so that there are different styles of playing
- Left Handed Weapon users?
- I get the impression that raid content is possible with how various areas can have +4 players in it. Perhaps a Raid of some sort like that maybe possible...That's if server capacity is pending
- Operate vehicles? I think I can pilot these ships better than the ones who are piloting in the rescue missions.

darkante
Jun 28, 2012, 10:35 AM
I like some more weapon types for Rangers.

Shotgun isnīt needed when you can spam that PA on the Assault rifle.
Infact, i feel that itīs the most useful thing on it on regular foes.

Sniper Rifle would be nice, but maybe a bit broken.
Flamethrower could be fun.
Mine layer could be a interesting idea.
Also, where are my dual mechguns?!!

Jakosifer
Jun 28, 2012, 10:37 AM
forest 1&2 with a makeover. The new forest just isn't the same

What a fantastic idea, instead of letting PSO2 be its own game, let's make it an improved carbon copy.

Vintasticvin
Jun 28, 2012, 10:39 AM
First of all its just a damn testing phase and I want a better connection from server end :( *Forever alone face in pso(2)-world community.* Dont be stingy SoJ the rest of the world LOVES the online Phantasy Star series </3

FineWine
Jun 28, 2012, 10:40 AM
I would be happy if they added more mag evolutions. I feel like their selection right now is kind of lacking compared to the ones from the original pso.

oifjustus
Jun 28, 2012, 10:40 AM
I want Twin Daggers.. With aoe PA's.. That's about it.

Scale of Judgment
Jun 28, 2012, 10:43 AM
First of all its just a damn testing phase and I want a better connection from server end :( *Forever alone face in pso(2)-world community.* Dont be stingy SoJ the rest of the world LOVES the online Phantasy Star series </3

You lost me...

IAmSecretSpy
Jun 28, 2012, 10:47 AM
Can i haz meh CAST Special plez?

darkante
Jun 28, 2012, 10:49 AM
Cast special? And Photon Blasts? Mind blown.

Ryock
Jun 28, 2012, 11:00 AM
As of right now, the game has been surprisingly good. For some reason, the game was extremely unsatisfying to me initially during the closed beta, so I played very little. Up until about level 3 or 4. But after going through the opening beta, I have a hard time putting the game down. But I have thought about what the game could use in its CURRENT state.

-I hear rangers complaining about lack of weapon types and how it's boring to just constantly use launchers as they seem to be the best weapon outside of weak bullet on assault rifles. I'm actually surprised there isn't a true rifle or handgun sort of weapon.

-I would personally like to see a little more variety in some quests.

-Some PAs are in need of a very obvious balance tweak. Some of them are downright useless, while others are just far too strong.

-Enemies also die far too quickly in hard mode. While in the original PSO, hard mode simply meant they were stronger, lived longer, and moved a little faster, the monsters certainly feel stronger. But they don't seem to move faster or survive much longer than normal mode at all, which is a little unsatisfying to me. A single Gigrants kills a mob of monsters in normal mode caves, but when I go to hard mode caves, I am disappointed to see it only takes perhaps an extra 200 damage to finish the job. Obviously missions and their time limits would need a slight edit to accommodate for the higher difficulty.

Otherwise, I am having trouble right now figuring out what else I would add to the game. I suppose PVP would be awesome if it was somewhat possible to balance. But PS games have never been about PVP.

darkante
Jun 28, 2012, 11:05 AM
Actually i think the Shotgun PA on the Assault Rifle is pretty good for groups and knocking down some of those flying dark enemies, sometimes i can get enemies into a stunlock mode so easy picking.
But thatīs just my opinion, i can agree on the other P.As though.

kyouyaenzan
Jun 28, 2012, 11:09 AM
Anyone else tried to use fists? When you left a empty slot in the pallete and use it, it has the 3 combo animations, a PA and even a unique dodge/parry instead of guard, there may be some kind of fist weapon in the future.

Zinaida
Jun 28, 2012, 11:15 AM
Fist weapons. I just want true fist weapons. Also, I want Echo's outfit. I don't really care about anything else.

terrell707
Jun 28, 2012, 11:23 AM
Axes XD no but seriously, slicers and forest 1&2 with a makeover. The new forest just isn't the same

I think people are looking at the levels wrong in this game. In PSO, forests, caves, mines, and ruins were their own area. However, in PSO2, each planet is looked at as an entire area. So the reason we haven't seen a forest 2 yet is because pretty much the forest we have now is the "forest 1". When that tundra level comes out, it takes place on the same planet as forest. Part of it is even just forest but with snow and then it turns into a more rocky looking area, which can be looked at as a "forest 2".

Also in the terms of content, I'm pretty sure PSU only launched with maybe 5 levels when it first came out, so the content will come with this game. Just be patient. Also don't forget TIme attack will come out with the official release so that will be something else to drain your time into.

HFlowen
Jun 28, 2012, 11:27 AM
I'd want them to take a look at the level requirements on certain missions. When I hit level twenty and unlocked "Hard Mode" I was hyped, only to find that I can only do up to the first caves mission until I grind to level 25. Can't even get to the free missions in hard mode until level 30.

Levels 20-25 are a goddamn deadzone.

Mizunos
Jun 28, 2012, 11:33 AM
Rare monsters. I'm astonished by their absence. And no, Rapico and boosted monsters do not count.
I don't like the current concept of "running toward the boss by skipping everything" at all, they need to bring laser fences and locked doors back, and actually give the player an incentive to clear the maps.
They also need to remove the stupid level limitation in Hard mode, having to grind till level 30 to play on free fields is not even remotely funny.
The mag-feeding "recoil" is also way too long, they have to fix that.

Besides that, I don't have much else to complain about. Good experience so far.

Thermalwolf
Jun 28, 2012, 11:34 AM
I would be happy if they added more mag evolutions. I feel like their selection right now is kind of lacking compared to the ones from the original pso.

Sega has said on release they will be raising the caps on Mags and releasing the next evolution level.

As for what I want? More content and a higher level cap :)

Sp-24
Jun 28, 2012, 11:39 AM
I don't like the current concept of "running toward the boss by skipping everything" at all, they need to bring laser fences and locked doors back, and actually give the player an incentive to clear the maps.
No way I can support that. You can already have a hard time running towards the boss with Emergency Codes: Collect and Elimination when trying to pass some of the time limits.

Although, admittedly, there is little reason to clear areas now, since bosses drop the same items that normal enemies do, except with their souls attached to them. Something must be done about that.

velociti
Jun 28, 2012, 11:40 AM
I'd want them to take a look at the level requirements on certain missions. When I hit level twenty and unlocked "Hard Mode" I was hyped, only to find that I can only do up to the first caves mission until I grind to level 25. Can't even get to the free missions in hard mode until level 30.

Levels 20-25 are a goddamn deadzone.

Which is why they need to fix these dead population issues. PSO2 blocks work like any pso block, you make a room, and multiparty areas are linked by block. Sadly, there are 30+ areas to join, in both hard and normal mode. This splits everyone apart, and so most hard rooms (lvl to 20 to 29) are empty or have 2 rooms NOT multiparty-ing together to lvl up fast.

They should link all quests in every block together that way more players will be able to multi party. (not to mention you don't need to know any language to roam a map and stick together) etc etc you get the point.

Also, whats worse will be when the level cap is 100, and there are now 4 difficulties, which splits apart the people in the block even more. 100+ quests to do, which will create alot of instability and chaos to find people to play with publicly.

BIG OLAF
Jun 28, 2012, 11:55 AM
I'd say I'd want more 'interactive' things to do in the lobbies. Maybe music and lights in those two clubs and stuff like that.

Also, I would like them to change the blocks scenery a bit. Like, in PSO, Caves 1, 2, and 3 all looked different. I think they could use the same type of system for PSO2, even if it's just weather effects.

Example: Forest 1 (first block) is normal, then Forest 2 (second block) has rain shower, and Forest 3 (boss block w/ Rockbears) could have the thunderstorm weather.

Oh, also: beachwear. Definitely need that. Yes.

Vintasticvin
Jun 28, 2012, 11:58 AM
Which is why they need to fix these dead population issues. PSO2 blocks work like any pso block, you make a room, and multiparty areas are linked by block. Sadly, there are 30+ areas to join, in both hard and normal mode. This splits everyone apart, and so most hard rooms (lvl to 20 to 29) are empty or have 2 rooms NOT multiparty-ing together to lvl up fast.

They should link all quests in every block together that way more players will be able to multi party. (not to mention you don't need to know any language to roam a map and stick together) etc etc you get the point.

Also, whats worse will be when the level cap is 100, and there are now 4 difficulties, which splits apart the people in the block even more. 100+ quests to do, which will create alot of instability and chaos to find people to play with publicly.

Wont be a problem if you are the type who will really group up with others regardless of levels :)

Vintasticvin
Jun 28, 2012, 12:02 PM
I'd say I'd want more 'interactive' things to do in the lobbies. Maybe music and lights in those two clubs and stuff like that.

Also, I would like them to change the blocks scenery a bit. Like, in PSO, Caves 1, 2, and 3 all looked different. I think they could use the same type of system for PSO2, even if it's just weather effects.

Example: Forest 1 (first block) is normal, then Forest 2 (second block) has rain shower, and Forest 3 (boss block w/ Rockbears) could have the thunderstorm weather.

Oh, also: beachwear. Definitely need that. Yes.

Clothes for your doll will be released when servers go officialy live :)

Crysteon
Jun 28, 2012, 12:03 PM

Fighting bosses while it's raining like mad? DO WANT!

Sp-24
Jun 28, 2012, 12:06 PM
Fighting bosses while it's raining like mad? DO WANT!
Easily fixed by adding random weather to Area 3, without hurting Naberius' signature mad climate.

Rhypht
Jun 28, 2012, 03:40 PM
I really like the way the game is going as is. As far as future content? I think dark and wind techs are near the top of the list, at least for me as a force. More areas obviously, and maybe even a slight revisit to PSO1's maps.

I can't help but wonder how everyone else would take to the idea of a Towards the Future style quest implemented.

Hobbez
Jun 28, 2012, 03:44 PM
I've been really enjoying this so far. Both the nostalgia of it and the new stuff. I only have two complaints/wants that I can think of.

More weapon types, missions, areas. (which I assume will come as the game grows so kinda moot)

I really, really, really HATE all these timed missions. I'd love to see them go the way of the Dodo. I can live with not being able to read anything, childish picture chats, overnight afkers dancing in the lobbies, etc. But, dam I hate timed missions.

Sp-24
Jun 28, 2012, 03:47 PM
I can't help but wonder how everyone else would take to the idea of a Towards the Future style quest implemented.
"TTF" as in "Boss Rush" of some sort has already been mentioned, and it does sound like fun. "TTF" as "The only quest that you and everybody else will ever play" is not something anyone here is looking forward to, though.

chivien
Jun 28, 2012, 03:59 PM
A city to explore in
More weapons
More areas
More bosses
More interactive stuffs to do ...
Make it like harvest moonnnnn

Alucard V
Jun 28, 2012, 04:01 PM
I wouldn't mind a reward for beating the story. Lets say a forgotten Pioneer somewhere drifting, no (Human) crew to speak of and a secret.

A Daughter Trinity.

Blackheart521
Jun 28, 2012, 04:31 PM
"TTF" as in "Boss Rush" of some sort has already been mentioned, and it does sound like fun. "TTF" as "The only quest that you and everybody else will ever play" is not something anyone here is looking forward to, though.

They could make it a "Boss Rush" with no Experience reward, just drops so that people can't just farm xp from the bosses... that would be a remedy to the TTF situation ^^

Ueno54
Jun 28, 2012, 04:33 PM
Megid or any dark magic for that matter. I'd love to have access to a reliable poison on Force.

Lostbob117
Jun 28, 2012, 04:51 PM
The option to make the game English.

Vylera
Jun 28, 2012, 04:57 PM
I want them to surprise me.

sugarFO
Jun 28, 2012, 05:02 PM
The Angel Perfume costume from PSP2i. And more techs. And more mag designs.

Randomness
Jun 28, 2012, 05:08 PM
The option to make the game English.

I want them to surprise me.

I find that these two are one and the same in my case.

Siatome
Jun 28, 2012, 05:22 PM
I WANT THE ABILITY TO GIVE SEGA A BIG HUG!

But srsly, More loot to whore and more Dungeons to run is a given, but as far as stuff that would be new and different? English.

English and sexier rifles.

PS I like the idea of the guy under me a lot! except that I don't play with npcs.. I don't trust machines >_>

jooozek
Jun 28, 2012, 05:26 PM
A party setting that would let people see only you if you play with NPCs and swap them out in case someone wants to join. I generally play with NPCs if I can't find any party doing some mission just to be more efficient. Would love to see someone join but rather wouldn't want to ditch even one NPCs to have a free slot. A free slot for the sake of a free slot irks me.

DreXxiN
Jun 28, 2012, 05:30 PM
A party setting that would let people see only you if you play with NPCs and swap them out in case someone wants to join. I generally play with NPCs if I can't find any party doing some mission just to be more efficient. Would love to see someone join but rather wouldn't want to ditch even one NPCs to have a free slot. A free slot for the sake of a free slot irks me.

I actually really like this idea. I haven't really solo'd yet but when I do it would be awesome to have NPC's as placeholders that can be replaced by players. Along with that, people would have a lot less issues joining random parties if they do not enjoy solo play.

I don't see a downside and I love this idea. If people don't want their NPCs replaced they can simply password the room.

thekkeffect
Jun 28, 2012, 06:06 PM
i would like to see remakes of old rare weapons as a few of you already mentioned

also they should make the last boss dark falz..that would be cool with all 3 forms of course

new enemy types on v-hard or ultimate difficulties just like in psov2

rare monster types with rare drops i havent seen any yet so im guessing there isnt any at the moment unless im wrong

enemy part drops i dont know if they have those already either..haha if not that would be a good addition

armors with slots i miss that

thats it i think?..haha

Slidikins
Jun 28, 2012, 07:09 PM
I thought about this for awhile and I think what I really want to see is... variation.

Like, FOmars were great with Gi-techs but FOnewms rocked Ra-techs, so playstyle was different. Sure, every race can be every class now, but do they really have to all play the same? Can't HUcaseals get a different weapon animation from HUmars? Can't FOcasts have some sort of leg up over FOnewearls?

mhjc
Jun 28, 2012, 07:20 PM
Realistically, I'd expect something the Japanese have been demanding: 6 player parties, 18 player multi-party limit.

What I want:
More weapon types
Harder difficulty
More clothes/cosmetic options (not all paid though)
Challenge mode (#1!!!)

I really really miss Challenge mode and it was always been my favorite since its introduction from PSOv2.

Sp-24
Jun 28, 2012, 07:24 PM
Ha, 6 player parties would be awesome, but they must make the game much harder so it doesn't become a cake walk.

GoldenFalcon
Jun 28, 2012, 08:43 PM
Just some things that bug me:
- Powering up Zonde and Razonde, which does less than Gizonde (to make it worth setting up). Also Sazonde, why use it. Also making lightning techs gain 1 PP per hit on JA's, and 1 PP per hit non-charged (JA non-charged means 2 PP per hit)
- Making Foie do more damage than Rafoie
- Gibarta actually working with cards while locked on, increase overall ice spell damage by 5 to 10%
- Hunters being more useful against bosses
- Emergency code zooming the map back in once you're on the same map grid as it (or in the vast majority of cases, not zooming out when it's in your face)
- Assault rifle homing PA letting you target lock the same enemy every half second or something
- Changing the defensive stance ability to not make it a slap in the face while trying to get Sword Gear
- Making the ranger defense up 1 and attack up 1 not take 5 fricken points each to even try to get traps by level 29
- Same thing in force tree, the 5 point requirements are ugly
- Giving a reason to use launcher PA's other than Divine Launcher (nerf that damage on head"shots")
- Making those couple spear PA's not useless, the sword ones as well
- Buff basically every gunsword PA except the rollback grenade
- Give all melee weapons like 15 to 20% hidden multiplier to PA damage on top of the changes to undesirable PA's
- Letting us turn off slots in weapon pallete, I mean, they all have checkmarks, and 6 is annoying, why can't I just limit it to 4
- When you have to do a mission with just Zeno (for example), don't lock him on the party com just because someone else happens to be doing the same client order in that instance
- Make the shops upgrade with your character, just like PSPo2
- Ability adding is mean
- Pressing N on the ship to see where your party members and/or team members are
- Some kind of notification when an NPC wants to give you a gift, or just giving it to you the moment after the S rank lol screen. I swear it would be possible to skip grants on accident and get the synthesizer from 10 Malou uses instead, thus hating self
- The frowny sour Hans and Lavell actually liking you after a few days
- AAIIBOOOOOOO (he must say it)
- I've kinda lost track, but I'm fairly certain there was a thing in PSU that I wish was in PSO2

Chik'Tikka
Jun 28, 2012, 08:52 PM
Lisa's legs.... and the ability to change CAST colors as a meseta cost+^_^+

PSO Addict
Jun 28, 2012, 09:07 PM
Level 200 and more glow in the dark stuff.

Phantasma
Jun 28, 2012, 09:29 PM
I'd like the dashes to be tightened up a bit. The window of double tapping for dashing is waaaay too big so I get a lot of dashes when I don't want them then sometimes they come out really late when I need them the most (though I can work on utilizing the dash key for solving the second part).

tl;dr I'd like to see more levels, raised level cap, weapons, stuff, and whatever else everyone is saying.

That is all.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 28, 2012, 09:30 PM
I'd like the dashes to be tightened up a bit. The window of double tapping for dashing is waaaay too big so I get a lot of dashes when I don't want them then sometimes they come out really late when I need them the most (though I can work on utilizing the dash key for solving the second part).

tl;dr I'd like to see more levels, raised level cap, weapons, and whatever else everyone is saying.

That is all.

double tapping? for me it's just a matter of pressing the dash button once and I'll dash in the direction I'm moving+^_^+

Garnet_Moon
Jun 28, 2012, 09:34 PM
I want to see a sizable wardrobe like in PSU.

Also, what is the point of selecting underwear if we cannot strip down to it? Or maybe I haven't figured out how. N-Not that I've been trying to strip for you or anything... you... you b-bakas...

GoldenFalcon
Jun 28, 2012, 09:35 PM
Oh, right, search having a checkbox for allowing non-exact match (which is default for player search, but impossible for shops)
This is a must

Phantasma
Jun 28, 2012, 11:03 PM
(though I can work on utilizing the dash key for solving the second part).

double tapping? for me it's just a matter of pressing the dash button once and I'll dash in the direction I'm moving+^_^+

yeaaaaaaa....I did mention something about that key. But, as of right now, it's not in a spot that is convenient for me so I may have to change it to like, F or something since I have my mouse's wheel and back/forward buttons to change PAs and weapons...But F would affect my right side dashes...qq

If you've ever watched/played K-style in Gunz: The Duel, you'd then only begin to understand how much precision I'm trying to play this game with XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Tpjvb3ln8&feature=related
...Minus the guns of course... /hunter

GoldenFalcon
Jun 28, 2012, 11:06 PM
If you've ever watched/played K-style in Gunz: The Duel, you'd then only begin to understand how I'm trying to play this game XD

Oh god
I remember mastering sword movement and single frame gun shots
ahg no the memories

Phantasma
Jun 28, 2012, 11:11 PM
I've been doing it for 6 years so every other game moves in slow-motion to me now and minor quirks in controls become a big issue especially when they can't keep up with my reflexes >_<

But yea, those were the days...

NoiseHERO
Jun 28, 2012, 11:29 PM
http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Rank-Series-2-450x253.jpg

At least the helmet to this outfit better be for both genders, I've been waiting my whole life for PSU to make a proper megaman-like helmet, and it never came.

It's annoying enough male casts have to deal with their molds being bulky hucasts... and all of their outfit choices being giant robot rip-offs...

At least give me this... e_e

Rhypht
Jun 28, 2012, 11:30 PM

Haha, I completely agree. The idea of TTF was great, and at first it was, but then when 95% of the games made were just "SPEED TTF RUN LOL" it got a little out of hand.

NoiseHERO
Jun 28, 2012, 11:31 PM
PSZ TOWER + BOSS RUSH

NO TTF/WHITEBEAST SYNDROME THOUGH, GTFO

Somnia
Jun 28, 2012, 11:35 PM
White Beast syndrome is already here anyway with Desert 3 laps

NoiseHERO
Jun 28, 2012, 11:36 PM
White Beast syndrome is already here anyway with Desert 3 laps

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF...

Was too busy helping my team with koffie orders to realize...

I naturally mix it up... but now that you mention it... <_>