PDA

View Full Version : Now what??!!?!

_truth_
Jun 28, 2012, 10:39 AM
Ok, so I havent played the closed beta or anything else before I DL'ed the open beta. Eveything was going swimmingly, and i created a character and did the tutorial mission. Is there a guide that can give me a basic sense of what I should be doing? I feel like Ray Charles in a triathalon.

I did some looking around on here and a couple other sites, and read about the matter board and NPC missions, which doesnt make much sense, but thats most likely a personal problem. Anyhow, I did a couple missions from the "missionc ounter"? They were both in the Forest and the one I was dong before getting D/C'ed for maintenance, was the 3rd mission down from the counter, which was a forest mission with a counter on the side for 100 spiders or something, I got disconnected before getting through it though.

But ya, I feel lost, which is to be expected. But was just wondering if there is anything out there that gives you a sense of progression or what I should be doing next?

Any help much appreciated...

Kato3y
Jun 28, 2012, 10:43 AM
http://bumped.org/psublog/category/phantasy-star-online-2/

What to do next ? Dance !

IAmSecretSpy
Jun 28, 2012, 10:45 AM
Reading up on the Game and the NPC's should help, considering its in another language im sure everyone is a bit confused here and there. Check the Guides on this site and over at: http://bumped.org/psublog/ **NO Advertising intended**

Hope that helps

FooteLV
Jun 28, 2012, 07:42 PM
I'm having a similar problem. It would be nice to have a very basic english tutorial, i.e. what all the counters do and how to get started.

All I Can say is if you go to the Orange counter it lets you fiddle with the mission options, and if you click enough you'll get started.

_truth_
Jun 28, 2012, 10:03 PM
Ya, I've done a couple missions. I guess it just seems like this game is based more off NPC missions, and other specific detailed missions, that can be challenging even with guides. Maybe I'm just used to creating a game, and then inviting friends (PSO) and running through ruins, or getting a party together in the lobby and then starting a game (PSU), most likely WB, lol. Obviously, there's tons I dont understand about this game, and I'm sure there's missions like that at some point. I'll just have to keep going, every 32 translations and 13 mins of searching guides, at a time....