PDA

View Full Version : are the xbox servers free now?

Kenbog
Jun 28, 2012, 11:26 AM
quick question; are the xbox servers free now, since the PC version also had free courses when they announced the closings.

I just want to play the online story ones more :3

I dont recall them announcing it somewhere

Vintasticvin
Jun 28, 2012, 11:53 AM
Sorry but you might have missed the quote and link to the page saying psu won't be free. Sucks I know right? </3 :'(

Destis
Jun 29, 2012, 05:39 PM
Nope, PSU will not be free. I believe it is Microsoft related due to the service, not SEGA.

Dragwind
Jun 30, 2012, 11:26 AM
PSU360 will not be free at any point until close, sorry.

Kenbog
Jul 1, 2012, 01:19 PM
Is it still possible to renew a guardian license then?

Dragwind
Jul 1, 2012, 04:03 PM
I believe so, yes.

CJ Johnny
Jul 1, 2012, 09:29 PM
quick question; are the xbox servers free now, since the PC version also had free courses when they announced the closings.

I just want to play the online story ones more :3

I dont recall them announcing it somewhere

Silver XBOX Live Account are Free for Life.

DeathDragon2332
Jul 3, 2012, 01:20 PM
Well tech not but tech yes?? I guess they are suppose to give your money back if you play the last month or something? I forgot I don't keep up with 360.

ZcRaider
Jul 31, 2012, 09:51 PM
[SPOILER]check out da private servers. Shoot.... PSO1 scht is still alive and strong.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Now i wait for....

[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/ZcRaider/explosion.gif[/SPOILER-BOX]

Macman
Jul 31, 2012, 10:42 PM
[SPOILER]check out da private servers. Shoot.... PSO1 scht is still alive and strong.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Yeah, except the only project related to that was just recently put on indefinite hold.
PSU is dead, I'm afraid.

ZcRaider
Jul 31, 2012, 11:26 PM
Yeah, except the only project related to that was just recently put on indefinite hold.
PSU is dead, I'm afraid.

darn...thats rather anti-climatic...sigh. :-(

Gotta love RL. Fking pwns phantasy. Reminds me of how sega pwned Bombergames with there release of SORR. At least they were able to slightly finish the game. I swear....its all about money in this damned world.

*opens door. Gets some fresh air.

Macman
Jul 31, 2012, 11:30 PM
Reminds me of how sega pwned Bombergames with there release of SORR. At least they were able to slightly finish the game.
It seems pretty finished to me. I enjoyed the hell out of it.

ZcRaider
Aug 1, 2012, 11:03 PM
It seems pretty finished to me. I enjoyed the hell out of it.

The game is awesome. Period. And its been a while since i touched it but...

My thing is, the game feels like the developers wanted to add more. Custom characters, better AI balancing, few glitches to be fixed, just to name a few.

But they couldnt because of segas greedy hands. Sega actually betrayed bombergames. They already HAD and agreement. Sega reneged.

But this isnt the tread for this discusion. I appologize for even goin this far.

Anyways. R.I.P PSU