PDA

View Full Version : How do you make an awesome room?

Quebe_Lae
Jun 28, 2012, 01:41 PM
I'm totally jealous of everyone's rooms. I've gotten plenty of items as drops... and I even bought the 4k remodel...

But how on earth do you get it as awesome as the ones in the screenshot thread? Is there a separate room for "guilds"?

BIG OLAF
Jun 28, 2012, 01:43 PM
I'd like to know how exactly to "expand" your room and add additional 'areas' to it, because I don't know how. I still have the itty-bitty stock room, and I'd like to kind of make it bigger.

RocSage
Jun 28, 2012, 01:44 PM
I'm totally jealous of everyone's rooms. I've gotten plenty of items as drops... and I even bought the 4k remodel...

But how on earth do you get it as awesome as the ones in the screenshot thread? Is there a separate room for "guilds"?

Get some design sense?

I'd like to know how exactly to "expand" your room and add additional 'areas' to it, because I don't know how. I still have the itty-bitty stock room, and I'd like to kind of make it bigger.

The redesign room things can be put in room 1 and 2 in the room thingy which will give you those rooms. The expansion one is from FUN points.

BIG OLAF
Jun 28, 2012, 01:50 PM
The redesign room things can be put in room 1 and 2 in the room thingy which will give you those rooms. The expansion one is from FUN points.

I don't know what item the "redesign room thing" is. Is it the 4,000 meseta item in the decoration shop...?

RocSage
Jun 28, 2012, 02:01 PM
I don't know what item the "redesign room thing" is. Is it the 4,000 meseta item in the decoration shop...?

the 1000 meseta one shows a picture of your current room style. you can use that to open up the 2 other rooms, and there is a 3000 meseta one right under that one that you can do the same with. I prefer the default room though.

Sigmund
Jun 28, 2012, 02:05 PM
Get lucky with FUN gachapon. That or buy the decorations from the Visiphone's market and say good bye to your wallet.

BIG OLAF
Jun 28, 2012, 02:06 PM
the 1000 meseta one shows a picture of your current room style. you can use that to open up the 2 other rooms, and there is a 3000 meseta one right under that one that you can do the same with. I prefer the default room though.

Okay, thank you.

RocSage
Jun 28, 2012, 02:21 PM
Everyone should come to my room because my rappy is manning my store ^.^

alatnet
Jun 28, 2012, 05:10 PM
To expand your room, there's an option in the room terminal. I think it's the second or third one which shows a table with 3 rows. the top row should have something in Japanese where as the other two rows are empty. the empty rows is where you place the room expansions.
I think the option below the expansion option is the scenery change option. I can't really be sure at the moment...