PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to equip titles?

nightmesh
Jun 28, 2012, 03:58 PM
Also if they actually do something stat wise?

Edit:Its the woman on the left of the guy you change your class form. She gives you stuff for earning titles but I can't figure out how to equip them or if they do anything.

http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/title-counter-450x253.jpg

ZIE creations
Jun 28, 2012, 04:02 PM
I don't think they alter stats and since most of the English players wont be able to read 99% of them it may not be even worth it... just realized since I restarted my character I may have to re-earn all my titles >.<

Coatl
Jun 28, 2012, 04:05 PM
In all MMOs that I've played titles would give you a slight boost stat-wise.
I don't think we'd have titles if they didn't have any particular purpose.

nightmesh
Jun 28, 2012, 04:05 PM
I don't think they alter stats and since most of the English players wont be able to read 99% of them it may not be even worth it... just realized since I restarted my character I may have to re-earn all my titles >.< Oh that sucks. XD I can't imagine doing all that work again. Well the grinders are worth it. I was hoping we could equip them or something. Even if it was just for show.

mhjc
Jun 28, 2012, 04:08 PM
Also if they actually do something stat wise?

The titles are cosmetic as earning "merits" like PSPo1~2 were. You just gain certain unique (in the portable games) items for yourself to use. In PSO2, most are grinders and EXP boost items.

ZIE creations
Jun 28, 2012, 04:08 PM
In all MMOs that I've played titles would give you a slight boost stat-wise.
I don't think we'd have titles if they didn't have any particular purpose.

In PsP on there were titles, even PSU implemented them at some point (sadly only Japan got that far) They never gave stat boosts and you only posted a title to your player card. They are basically extra objectives that reward you with items such as kill so many rappies and get rewarded a rappie doll. If I remember correctly, the phantasy star series is quite different then other MMOs...

Randomness
Jun 28, 2012, 04:18 PM
In PsP on there were titles, even PSU implemented them at some point (sadly only Japan got that far) They never gave stat boosts and you only posted a title to your player card. They are basically extra objectives that reward you with items such as kill so many rappies and get rewarded a rappie doll. If I remember correctly, the phantasy star series is quite different then other MMOs...

Some of the titles in PSP2 had nice rewards attached to them though.

AlMcFly
Jun 28, 2012, 08:45 PM
I know how, you go into the My Profile tab, and I think it's under the third option, Quick Menu. I know it's not under titles. I've switched them on before. The thing is, it is only changing it for client side. meaning that other people would have to turn the option on to see your title displayed. There are other options there too like display level, display class, display other things that I couldn't translate lol.

nightmesh
Jun 28, 2012, 08:50 PM
Ah I see. I played around with that too so that it would show what names and team names over people's head.

PSO Addict
Jun 28, 2012, 09:12 PM
Display team and HP I think are in there, but I don't think they need stat boosts to be worthwhile. I see them as extra goals when I can't level further.