PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 About the Future.

Alucard V
Jun 28, 2012, 09:08 PM
I know it's still early to be talking about a expansion but every good mmo has them and I've had a few thoughts on the matter. I just wanna shoot a few by you all and what you like.

Nomadic Races.

Would helping Shion really stop the Darkers and save the universe or would it trigger calamity elsewhere outside of ARK space? With there homeworlds all but destroyed would they willingly join the ORACLE fleet? What would you like to see.

The Energy Benders (Duman/ Valkyrur)
A human like of space fairing race who's lively hood was the refining of a rare and powerful photon catalyst. (Ragnite) Even to the point of interfering with the development of the native creatures of a planet.

Physical traits tend to include a slight frame, pale skin, and Discolored "glowing eyes" believed to be the the result prolonged photon exposure.
Has a higher chance of triggering a PSE Burst.

The Were-Beast (Beast Rehash/Motivian)
The tougher the conditions the better. With great physical strength and endurance they are best suited for harsh climates.

The Mobian (Sonic the Hedgehog of Archie Comics/Sonic X) Fan boys and haters kill me later okay.
A strange race of small biped animals of a large variety of species. Most seem to have a greater foot speed then humans.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 28, 2012, 09:13 PM
umm, i kinda thought humans, newmans, and CASTs were nomadic races (in PSO2s sense)+^_^+ also, considering that they charge for more then one character, i don't particularly like the idea of deleting my current character and starting a new one, so such races that you mentioned would likely be a minority to an extreme for a very long time, especially if such a expansion was given after people had developed there current characters so far+^_^+ i see them maybe doing this, but i won't care as i made a character and already worked too hard on her to delete her (and hell if I'm handing over food/rent/interwebs money for something i won't use+^_^+

AlMcFly
Jun 28, 2012, 09:14 PM
Well PSPortable continued with the Beasts, and they did find Dumans in the PSO2 game files implying future races are on the way.

Alucard V
Jun 28, 2012, 09:24 PM
umm, i kinda thought humans, newmans, and CASTs were nomadic races (in PSO2s sense)+^_^+ also, considering that they charge for more then one character, i don't particularly like the idea of deleting my current character and starting a new one, so such races that you mentioned would likely be a minority to an extreme for a very long time, especially if such a expansion was given after people had developed there current characters so far+^_^+ i see them maybe doing this, but i won't care as i made a character and already worked too hard on her to delete her (and hell if I'm handing over food/rent/interwebs money for something i won't use+^_^+

Don't get me wrong it's more of a random thought really. But the Hunter/Pioneers did try to set up a Colony on Ragol.

This would be more of people fleeing from the Darkers should that arise elsewhere.
Or races making a comeback.

ZIE creations
Jun 28, 2012, 09:40 PM
THEY NEED KITTIES!!! Kitties were extinct in PSU Q.Q They need to revive the furry animals and allow kitties to roam the future homes killing all those pesky future rodents!!! Also... the kitties need a beast like mode that was those canaries on that tree can kiss their rears good bye >.>

Garnet_Moon
Jun 28, 2012, 09:43 PM
Beast.

Nanoblast sexy walk.

They imported all the other animations from PSU, they damn well better import the sexy walk for Beasts if they add them as a playable race.

Meanie
Jun 28, 2012, 09:43 PM

This type of thinking is of the minority. There are already tons of players with multiple accounts/characters.

Beside that, the only reason there's probably not a lot of motivation for me to make other characters/accounts is because there's not too much of a difference in the races and we can switch classes freely.. I started with a Newm and then remade to a Cast after switching ships. I've read only Newm's can cast Resta or something right now, but outside of that I dont think there's too many overbearing differences in the races as of yet. But when those things start to show up, with the addition of more race's you can bet there will be tons of new accounts for just new characters/classes.

Hell, I just like playing as the SMALLEST, CUTEST race possible while dealing tons of damage because I think its funny. I played Lalaffell on FFXIV for example. So if something like that comes out, then I'd probably switch over to that when new classes start coming around too.

Kanore
Jun 28, 2012, 09:47 PM
they need epic bacon

Alucard V
Jun 29, 2012, 06:02 AM
Beast.

Nanoblast sexy walk.

They imported all the other animations from PSU, they damn well better import the sexy walk for Beasts if they add them as a playable race.

I'm for the Duman really. I just don't like the eye patch.

Noxia
Jun 29, 2012, 06:41 AM
We need a Pouny race (n.n)
(not pony)
/)_/)
( n.n)
(v(")(")

Bradders
Jun 29, 2012, 11:11 AM
I would like to see a base defence mode where the Arks set up a base on x planet for x reason for x research and bam a flood of D cell monsters appear in the distance and shaaabam the defence begins.

Turrets like the ones in city can be upgraded, walls can and lights could be bought for night time raids and you fail when the scientists inside die.

Mounted turrets could be integrated lines of defence i.e. trenchs, laser fences etc...
Drop ships send you supplies every so often for repairs.

Thats my idea.