PDA

View Full Version : Trading

RocSage
Jun 28, 2012, 09:59 PM
Anyone know how trading is going to work?
It seems that it might be a useless thing if both parties had to have trading to actually trade. I'm hoping that it is only the initiator that has to have it.

Halcyote
Jun 28, 2012, 10:07 PM
both parties have to pay in order to trade.

it's like that in jp psu and i don't see it working any differently on pso2

mhjc
Jun 28, 2012, 10:14 PM

It says as much here:

アイテムトレードを行うためには双方のプレイヤーが、ACでプレミアムセットを購入する必要が あります。

RocSage
Jun 28, 2012, 10:17 PM

It says as much here:

アイテムトレードを行うためには双方のプレイヤーが、ACでプレミアムセットを購入する必要が あります。

That sucks.
Hope there won't be too many issues with that for us.

Rhypht
Jun 28, 2012, 11:05 PM
To be more specific, I think that both parties need to be premium members, as opposed to paying for each individual transaction. I also believe that this is how listing items on the player shop will work.

mhjc
Jun 28, 2012, 11:07 PM
To be more specific, I think that both parties need to be premium members, as opposed to paying for each individual transaction. I also believe that this is how listing items on the player shop will work.

The line I posted reads that both players much have premium status in order to participate in a trade with each other. Nothing was said about individually paying for each transaction.

Rhypht
Jun 28, 2012, 11:41 PM
The line I posted reads that both players much have premium status in order to participate in a trade with each other. Nothing was said about individually paying for each transaction.

Oh, good, just didn't translate it haha. That's what I meant though. And even though the player shop does have the Arks cash icon next to it, I think it's the same idea.

ZIE creations
Jun 28, 2012, 11:43 PM
Oh, good, just didn't translate it haha. That's what I meant though. And even though the player shop does have the Arks cash icon next to it, I think it's the same idea.

If they do block out non-premium members from buying items in player shops then there goes a large portion of the shops use >.< Doesn't sound like a smart move too me but we'll see what happens on official release.

mhjc
Jun 28, 2012, 11:45 PM

I've said several times before, and I'm sick of saying it, but again:

Putting items up on Myshop is PREMIUM.
Buying from it/browsing player Myshops are FREE.

If that isn't clear enough:
To sell on MyShop, you have to be in premium status.
To buy from MyShop is free status.

D-Inferno
Jun 28, 2012, 11:57 PM
One could "trade" via MyShop by putting an item up for meseta; the other player buys it, and they put their item up, other player buys it.

It's risky however...