PDA

View Full Version : Targeting removed?

Scarlet_Rain
Jun 29, 2012, 04:54 AM
Tab not doing anything anymore..just curious if they got rid of it or i did something(even though i couldn't have done anything while servers were down)

lilibat
Jun 29, 2012, 08:23 AM
Yeah it may have been as it isn't working for me either. Maybe I turned it off by accident? Mo idea.

FooteLV
Jun 29, 2012, 02:27 PM
Targeting was working fine for me last night.

My guess is it got un-bound somehow. Go into options, I think it's the last in the first group's list (says Kibodo in katakana). In there there will be an option for lock on (Rokon) and one for target switch. Is there nothing there?

Kromlech06
Jun 29, 2012, 02:30 PM
Lock-on is definitely still in the game... no reason they would remove it. Sounds like input troubles and probably of the key-mapping kind.

Blackheart521
Jun 29, 2012, 02:32 PM
Lock-on is binded to Q by default, if you're pressing tab that is the reason why nothing is happening ^^;

Scarlet_Rain
Jun 29, 2012, 02:35 PM
yeah it says q in options but q doesn't do it either(before q un-locked on and tab locked on). while i didnt actually remap anything ill check again. thanks for confirming though.

mommy_cornelia
Jun 29, 2012, 03:32 PM
Targeting is still working for me

I use a xbox controller and what i do to target a monster is to HOLD the targetting button

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 2, 2012, 12:59 AM
hehe somehow checked the box that was "hold to target" hence why it wasn't working when i tapped it.

Randomness
Jul 2, 2012, 01:12 AM
Lock-on is binded to Q by default, if you're pressing tab that is the reason why nothing is happening ^^;

Tab does initiate lock on, then cycles targets. Q toggles lock-on mode when not in TPS.