PDA

View Full Version : Blue Box means ?

palmtop
Jun 29, 2012, 06:43 AM
Hai all

I got a Question about the Blue Box in the Stage Selection Screen. What is it for ?

I guess it means that i have an active Quest there but like i said, its only a guess.

May Someone can clear it up for me because im at the Questlimit ( 20 ) and want to do some lowbie Quests i may missed before.

Here´s a Pic from what i mean :

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/i8lh-9-45c4.jpg

mhjc
Jun 29, 2012, 06:50 AM
It means you have an active client order for that quest. To help remind you which client orders to finish. The quest starts up and then you're prompted with the name of the client order.

It doesn't mean that other people are doing the quest right now.

palmtop
Jun 29, 2012, 06:51 AM
Ok, and how can i see in wich Stage i got Quests to do ? Because i cant Read Hiragama / Kanji i dont wanto run Stages only on a Guess that i might have a Quest there ?!

mhjc
Jun 29, 2012, 06:54 AM
Ok, and how can i see in wich Stage i got Quests to do ? Because i cant Read Hiragama / Kanji i dont wanto run Stages only on a Guess that i might have a Quest there ?!
The blue box (person with list on it) is the quest that signals you have an active client order there. I just informed you of this.

If you can't read it, then you're screwed. You'll have to refer to a guide to help determine which possible client orders may be completed there and narrow down to whatever you haven't completed. The only other way is to check your client order list:

Escape Menu --> 5th option (Globe) -- > 2nd option ---> List
The numbers mean you have a client order for that person. You can then click on the client order to compare to the quest/guides as best as you can.

Kromlech06
Jun 29, 2012, 07:39 AM
Playing symbol match-up does not require high tier japanese reading skills. Check the first, check the last, note if it has an exclamation point or a roman numerals. Check this guide against the client order list you have that mhjc wrote directions to...

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-open-beta-client-orders/

I've been using this guide, there's probably another on PSO-world somewhere.

Some client orders give a lot of EXP so they are worth the hassle of checking a guide.