Ranmaru
Jun 29, 2012, 06:54 AM
I'm questing it up right now! : D

Feel free to post what you are doing.

I do think this fits this forum.

ARG I failed the rappy 'arrest' mission xD

mhjc
Jun 29, 2012, 06:56 AM
Expanding my wardrobe and preparing to level my force more.
I'm also eating breakfast, a bit late but I need proper food to get through the day.

Angelic Fae
Jun 29, 2012, 07:07 AM
GETTING ERRORS UP THE @$$
But seriously though tryin to play a Japanese game with no knowledge of the language is no easy feat. I gotta say this forum has proven invaluable in my efforts to simply get the game to work. So yeah I've only recently managed to get on I'm lv3 and squishy as all hell, oh how it feels to be back :D

Agitated_AT
Jun 29, 2012, 07:20 AM
The game got boring quick, so I stopped playing.

inb4riot

supersonix9
Jun 29, 2012, 07:24 AM
Been doing rare runs, I might take a break since the content has sort of limited what I can do right now.

Phaesphora
Jun 29, 2012, 08:05 AM
I failed the rappy 'arrest' mission
This was the first thing I failed as well. :blush:

Just leveling slowly, repeating client orders when possible, trying out Synthesizing and Affixing where I was able to add Shoot II to two of my Units last night. Fun stuff.

Vintasticvin
Jun 29, 2012, 08:06 AM
I was screwing around with the lobby rats and tinkering with menus and controls.... I had a huge smile on my face when the title of the intro quest appeared. Yes the magical feeling of EP1&2 is without a doubt there and for those having trouble dont lose faith and have tons of patience x.x

I look forward to seeing you all in game tonight ;)

Vintasticvin
Jun 29, 2012, 08:11 AM
GETTING ERRORS UP THE @$$
But seriously though tryin to play a Japanese game with no knowledge of the language is no easy feat. I gotta say this forum has proven invaluable in my efforts to simply get the game to work. So yeah I've only recently managed to get on I'm lv3 and squishy as all hell, oh how it feels to be back :D

I know how ya feel Fae :( its not easy sifting through those runs but theres a thread here with menu translations, not completed yet but goes over the basic stuff.

Ranmaru
Jun 29, 2012, 08:15 AM
This was the first thing I failed as well. :blush:

Just leveling slowly, repeating client orders when possible, trying out Synthesizing and Affixing where I was able to add Shoot II to two of my Units last night. Fun stuff.

I'm just dancing on the top of the quest counter now. I want to play with people : D

I was screwing around with the lobby rats and tinkering with menus and controls.... I had a huge smile on my face when the title of the intro quest appeared. Yes the magical feeling of EP1&2 is without a doubt there and for those having trouble dont lose faith and have tons of patience x.x

I look forward to seeing you all in game tonight ;)

Sure. I'll play with ya.

Slidikins
Jun 29, 2012, 08:18 AM
I'm at work now, but before then I was sitting around my empty room messing with my Auto-words. I recently converted all of my autochat settings to Japanese to please my Japanese friends. My American friends don't appreciate the banter nearly as much, so I guess it doesn't need to be in English anyway.

When I get home I'll get started on Matter Board 2. The Diggs have been hiding my Tabvalve for way too long now.

Boodendorf
Jun 29, 2012, 08:20 AM
Grinding, grinding and more grinding to get my hunter to lv30. Currently lv22.

Midna
Jun 29, 2012, 08:35 AM
I banked all my items then recreated my character...
then I realised i didn't bank my money
90k down the drain :(

back to work

rise urbanus
Jun 29, 2012, 09:27 AM
keep geting dced >_<...atleast i got foie at last..lol

Crysteon
Jun 29, 2012, 09:36 AM
I guess I'll be hunting some 7*- 8* Hunter equipment (bought a crappy Ragne Answerer yesterday, and want a Vol Scale :p ) and maybe 100% both Matter Boards.

Crimera
Jun 29, 2012, 09:45 AM
Been (FINALLY UNLOCKED IT) doing hard mode runs.

Finally got some new rare stuff. Drop rate is better in hard mode ~ ^.^ seeing as how I actually got another disc for my Gunblade. ^.^

Ranmaru
Jun 29, 2012, 10:32 AM
I'm building my skill tree. Going to be careful about it.

Fujiko
Jun 29, 2012, 10:38 AM
Trying to collect level 9 Force Techs, have about 5 or 6 of them now, and selling a couple so I can get more.

Then just grinding to 30, currently 21, wondering if Free Desert is better exp rather than running Forest Hard Missions.

Adramalech
Jun 29, 2012, 10:39 AM
I'm trying to play but my loading screen has turned on ad infinitum after the maintenance and I don't know what to do.

DoubleCannon
Jun 29, 2012, 11:52 AM
The game got boring quick, so I stopped playing.

inb4riot

^ didnt play past the first level 1 mission lol

Just not long ago i played free desert and omfg, this was the most intense run ive ever had lol. Goes like this...

Code attack, 2 big robots who transformed? > Code attack again, same thing, Code duel / attack? Boosted Dark Ragna dude and he was pissed > Code attack sand boss, during sand boss > Code attack bunch of robots lol. it was fucking insane i was laughing because it was just like omfg sega is this for real!? haha.

Im sorry but this alone, how on earth can a guy think this game is boring, its so action packed, I cant even play D3 atm, pso2 is so much better.

Halcyote
Jun 29, 2012, 11:55 AM
i think i'll be finishing up matter board and doing some rare hunting.

Zinaida
Jun 29, 2012, 12:02 PM
Grinding toward level 30 from level 26. Should be done by the end of today if I keep a steady pace. Also hoarding all the money I can because I can.

Shirai
Jun 29, 2012, 12:08 PM
Invading rooms.

Enforcer MKV
Jun 29, 2012, 12:13 PM
I'm cleaning up client orders while I wait for people I know to get on. ^^;

I need help clearing Free caves to unlock Desert. D:

EDIT: Plus I'm only level 14.

risbolla
Jun 29, 2012, 12:22 PM
Lobby dancing!

Sunzero
Jun 29, 2012, 12:25 PM
Trying not to die...Making sure no one dies...

Kimil Adrayne
Jun 29, 2012, 12:34 PM
Can't play, my hotel doesn't have internet right now.

BIG OLAF
Jun 29, 2012, 12:35 PM
Hanging out in the Block 21 lobby.

RedRaz0r
Jun 29, 2012, 12:50 PM
Will be messing around in the forest, killing stuff randomly

Oh, and post # 500 =]

buri-chan
Jun 29, 2012, 01:25 PM
Gonna be doing Josef's fifth-rank Hunter CO's. 70 hard mode dragon-types and three god damned Vol Dragons. Yeesh. That'll be easy to get with the Gunslash, but I might have to do something crazy like party up for the close-ranged weapons on the Vol.

Agitated_AT
Jun 29, 2012, 02:26 PM

Just not long ago i played free desert and omfg, this was the most intense run ive ever had lol. Goes like this...

Code attack, 2 big robots who transformed? > Code attack again, same thing, Code duel / attack? Boosted Dark Ragna dude and he was pissed > Code attack sand boss, during sand boss > Code attack bunch of robots lol. it was fucking insane i was laughing because it was just like omfg sega is this for real!? haha.

Im sorry but this alone, how on earth can a guy think this game is boring, its so action packed, I cant even play D3 atm, pso2 is so much better.

The combat system is amazing. I hope this game being beta really is the cause of the lack of sense of progression within an area

darkante
Jun 29, 2012, 03:20 PM
Hit lv 21, whine abit why things are so easy on Hard.
Then i snagged a 9* rifle for 40 000+. [spoiler-box]http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/9338/pso20120629223058002.jpg[/spoiler-box]
Then i logged out. XD

Getting kinda late here.
Nah i still like the game.

Jakosifer
Jun 29, 2012, 04:46 PM
Fisting things

Ryock
Jun 29, 2012, 04:59 PM
Trying to hunt Catadran in hard mode right now. Hoping some people join my game to make it a lot faster.

Ranmaru
Jun 29, 2012, 05:10 PM
Was fighting Dragon with friends. : D

The Walrus
Jun 29, 2012, 05:11 PM
Grinding back to lvl 18 cause I deleted my old character in order to remake as the most fabulous character ever

Agitated_AT
Jun 29, 2012, 05:21 PM
Grinding back to lvl 18 cause I deleted my old character in order to remake as the most fabulous character ever

Grind that sucka to death, c'mon now

NoiseHERO
Jun 29, 2012, 05:28 PM
Fisting things

This (Fuckin' Jakomay)

Also trying to grind my DSL's to +10 (Not callin' em DLS)

The Awesomeinator
Jun 29, 2012, 06:03 PM

Not everybody has the same mission experiences- that's the entire point of the code system and randomly generated areas.

If he's bored of it, who are you to judge?

Ranmaru
Jun 29, 2012, 06:03 PM
Dancing in block 20.

OH I should fist things too. 1-2, 1-2

Ezodagrom
Jun 29, 2012, 06:10 PM
For now I've been mostly soloing or playing with my little sis (even though she's only 7, she wants to play, so I have to help her, haha).

When soloing I've been exploring the stages at my own pace, and I also want to record videos of every quest that ends in a boss (only normal mode).
Once I reach hard mode, I'll start playing in parties more.

goldwing
Jun 29, 2012, 10:04 PM
I am aiming for lvl 30. Just needa team.

Ranmaru
Jun 29, 2012, 10:39 PM
Dancing in Block 20. : P Or was.

Xerrith
Jun 29, 2012, 10:46 PM
Just added ranged atk+10 onto my sword... -.-;;

Oh well, live and learn LOL

Zinaida
Jun 29, 2012, 11:35 PM
Hit level 30, mag hit level 99, got a Soul Eater as a drop and grinded it to +10 (60k spent...lol), added Striking Damage II to it. Was a pretty good PSO2 day, and now I'm just helping friends catch up to me.

Randomness
Jun 29, 2012, 11:41 PM
Just realized the first caves mission can be done at 20 on hard mode.

As a barta lover... WOOHOO!

Niwa_Daisuke
Jun 29, 2012, 11:49 PM
I been playing solo all this time and now I am stuck lol. I don't know if I have to continue the Matter Board or just keep leveling until I can go to a new area o.O.

Hategull
Jun 30, 2012, 12:17 AM
Remade my character again. Always end up getting to 1X and then doing so. Really don't want to rush through and get burnt out by the time all my buds end up joining whenever the English version comes, in whatever form. Not gonna take it too seriously unless global servers are confirmed.

kp77
Jun 30, 2012, 01:34 AM
I am aiming for lvl 30. Just needa team.

I'm just finishing off client orders, and helping people do runs.

Am I the only person that thinks finding teams in PSO2 is hard?
Would it be better if some sort of simple bbs for finding teams was put in place?

buri-chan
Jun 30, 2012, 01:40 AM
Made it to 25 today. Changed my Skill Tree plans, did a few CO's. I've got nothing left but some of the Hard Mode CO's and a few spots in the second matter board that required Hard Mode. Figure tomorrow it's just plain grinding. Maybe I'll reach 1/13h the way to 26 when I do the rest of the Hard Mode missions that were capped at 25. Josef wants me too kill Vol Dragons, and Lola wants me to kill a Rock Bear and a Vol Dragon. At least there are no time limits so I can do things cheap. Or maybe just save all those bosses for when the cap increases to 40.

njdss4
Jun 30, 2012, 04:13 AM
I'm trying to level my character as a Force for a while (switching from Ranger for a bit), but the groups I'm joining are all ass. Leechers, people bailing mid-run without saying anything, and people who just leave me to fight a dozen enemies on my own while they go off and get themselves killed.

PUG'ing is already becoming a pain and the game hasn't even launched yet! :(

darkante
Jun 30, 2012, 06:33 AM
Taking advantage of the endless spawn in the Hard Nab Rappie quest
Probably gonna switch between that and Normal free field desert until i'm 25.

Aeris
Jun 30, 2012, 08:45 AM
Leveling hunter, got ranger to 30 now and half of my 2nd matterboard was completed even i am not working on it and client orders too.

buri-chan
Jul 1, 2012, 06:44 PM
Hit 27 last night, gonna do 28 tonight. Got the 20-rappy CO done, and I've been trying to clear Franka's orders, but they just keep coming. I've done 10, and there's still 4 new ones. Yeesh. After her, though, I'll have all but class-specific and Lola's last CO done. Also finished both Matter Boards today, too. Then I can hit Hunter 30, and, uh, prepare for release, I guess. Getting all my Souls in orders, all of my gear fully ground.

Gardios
Jul 1, 2012, 06:50 PM
Doing symbol art for my ARKS card. I wish there was a 400% zoom and not just 200%...

Vintasticvin
Jul 1, 2012, 07:04 PM
Im not in pso2 dancing with Ferria and her gang or trying to fiddle with the getting people I accidentaly blacklisted back BUT I am doing a lil doodle sketch and and listening to some vocaloid and chiptune music.

gigawuts
Jul 1, 2012, 07:17 PM
So, just took my vol scale sword and tried to get it past +8 up to +10. I went 8 straight successful grinds in a row, how bad could it be? I wasted 170 grinders and 300k meseta just to reach +9 three times, and figured I'd run out of meseta before I'd hit even +9 again.

Fuck that. Fuck that hard. Chance-based game mechanics are fucking horrendous and I was hoping Sega would have learned something from PSU's awful crafting system, but evidently all they learned was "don't take destroy the entire weapon, then let them pay to improve the chances."

I think I would have preferred crates every other drop.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 1, 2012, 07:49 PM
I'm dancing with Ferria at the current time of this post.

Ranmaru
Jul 1, 2012, 07:59 PM
I'm mimicing Meridia who is apparently mimicing me so we are looped.

Block 23. : ]

sugarFO
Jul 1, 2012, 08:00 PM
Wrists have been sore, been farming Hard Mode Free Roam Caves for a little bit at a time.

Kamen Rider Sting
Jul 1, 2012, 08:27 PM
I haven't really gotten started on my guy yet, once the English patch is implimented I'll remake and start over so I can get in touch with the new story line. I'll keep trying to level up and stuff to get some more exp with the combat system. Incidently, when the full version is out(Whenever that's gonna be.) will our open beta progress carry over to the full version? Also will my SEGA ID be able to log me in on a PAL release?

I don't mind starting my character over but to make a new Australian localized SEGA ID seems pointless.

Bibimbap
Jul 1, 2012, 08:33 PM
Helping people out with missions. AFK mag feeding and chat log creeping.

Mikura
Jul 1, 2012, 09:19 PM
Still been grinding my way to lvl 30 and pimping out my hunter as best I can. After that, I haven't decided if I'll want to lvl another class or dick around in the lobbies like everyone else. >.>

MissMalice
Jul 1, 2012, 11:38 PM
AFK dancing while I play around with my Hunter's stats. c: Don't really know what I'm doing, but following some advice from the Hunter guide here has helped. Clicky~ (http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/hunter.html?00HU!IEIbInqntKftDj)

Mikura
Jul 1, 2012, 11:51 PM
AFK dancing while I play around with my Hunter's stats. c: Don't really know what I'm doing, but following some advice from the Hunter guide here has helped. Clicky~ (http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/hunter.html?00HU%21IEIbInqntKftDj)

;o I never knew such a thing existed! Thank you btw, that skill simulator will help immensely. >.>

buri-chan
Jul 2, 2012, 12:24 AM
Got into a Hard Mode Ship Emergency pse party. Ended up going from 27 to 29 and made about 100k. Not too shabby. Got a Vol Soul on all my Units now, so that's a nice +90 SATK. Two are at +10 even. Unfortunately I've got, like, 20 points away from being able to use the second orange 5★ partisan, so I'll just have to deal with second-best (or spend forever continuing to level my mag's S-ATK, which will go real slow. Maybe I'll start buying the purple wired lances on AH, they're pretty cheap. Only 2,000-ish and should still give him maybe a level per four or five, instead of the dozen blue require).

Don't really know if I'll start up on the other classes. I mean, the only CO's left (aside from Lola) to do are the class-specific ones. And those go all the way up to 30. Maybe I'll just keep an ear out for City missions and power level them, but not spend nearly as much time for a while. Which is probably good for my sanity.

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 11:22 AM
I'm dancing in the lobby. Might do a run or so. : 3

Phaesphora
Jul 2, 2012, 12:12 PM
Took Sunday off after having a rough Saturday with a couple failures and a miserable death fighting Dark Ragne.

But I did get to do a ship emergency run, hit LV 12, created a pointless Team, found my first [?]Special Weapon' and am now starting to upgrade to 4-Star gear, which is nice.

Still waiting on LV100 Mag guides, and have to unlock the Caves I suppose.

Boodendorf
Jul 2, 2012, 12:58 PM
Well I actually don't know what to do since I reached lv30 :u. So... what can I do?

Lostbob117
Jul 2, 2012, 01:02 PM
Well I did do the quest to get catadran drops with three player bots, one of them was boodendorf, and I gotta say boodendorf you got some weird autowords.

Kanore
Jul 2, 2012, 01:03 PM
Leveling to 25 is a pain.

Peejay
Jul 2, 2012, 01:03 PM
I'm level 30 and still having problems finding some of the matter board items. I have 3 left to do on the second board.

Boodendorf
Jul 2, 2012, 01:11 PM
Well I did do the quest to get catadran drops with three player bots, one of them was boodendorf, and I gotta say boodendorf you got some weird autowords.

I have the best autowords in this universe. They all come from here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK3x2DOoJIc

buri-chan
Jul 2, 2012, 02:30 PM
Hit 30 and put a Soul on my partisan. Almost has 400 attack. Sweet. Just, uh, gotta get an extra skill tree to set it so I can use it. I've got all three of my units ground to 10 and with a Vol Soul on each of them for fun damage. 50 SATK from the tree, 60 from mag, 120 from gear, 400 from partisan-- I'm all sorts of ready for release.

Blackheart521
Jul 2, 2012, 02:35 PM
Hit 30 and put a Soul on my partisan. Almost has 400 attack. Sweet. Just, uh, gotta get an extra skill tree to set it so I can use it. I've got all three of my units ground to 10 and with a Vol Soul on each of them for fun damage. 50 SATK from the tree, 60 from mag, 120 from gear, 400 from partisan-- I'm all sorts of ready for release.

Aaaaand by the time you hit 35 all that gear will be obsolete lol jk ^^

Vintasticvin
Jul 2, 2012, 03:40 PM
Hopfully I could get to block 20 til shutdown and we can only wonder how insane its going to get in there during opening day :) Also I will miss dancing with the lobby dancers in between leveling you all were so much fun being with I was like bah I'll stay a lil longer >_< And wound up staying longer than expected.

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 09:01 PM
LOL Damn it. I was ALMOST done selling. I thought it was closing down at 11 PM Est. ;-;

Also was fun playing with Esther Vin Courina Niore Kawasumi etc, was fun chilling with Oro and his friend.

Laelless
Jul 2, 2012, 09:03 PM
27 hour withdrawal... ;_____;

NoiseHERO
Jul 2, 2012, 09:03 PM
Finally got to level 30 and +10'd my Wiredlances this morning...

Was hunting soul eater and still didn't get to make any symbol arts... But otherwise I finished everything I planned to do.

NeonaPulsar
Jul 2, 2012, 09:05 PM
I got to lv. 22, 5 lv.s higher then the closed beta, so im happy.
Still leaves me to wonder how people lv.d so fast.

NoiseHERO
Jul 2, 2012, 09:10 PM
I got to lv. 22, 5 lv.s higher then the closed beta, so im happy.
Still leaves me to wonder how people lv.d so fast.

City missions, PSE/Cross bursts and spamming interrupt events the desert missions = decent EXP

It's not that bad of a grind, but you do have to sit down for it. I say just go with the flow and focus on other things unless you desperately want access to a certain mission.

Vintasticvin
Jul 2, 2012, 09:14 PM
I was with Ranmaru and Eshter selling stuff which I got done with then kinda scoped around the other blocks til we got bombed with 603

Ranmaru
Jul 2, 2012, 09:20 PM
This was indeed true. And we had fun dancing. And I was like OH NO. WE HAVE TO SELL. So Vin and me went and BAM.

Good thing I remembered at that time xD

darkante
Jul 3, 2012, 02:33 AM
Did some matterboard quest so i had 3 objectives left on the second one.
Then i got to lv 28 before i went to sleep.