PDA

View Full Version : パーティーが見つかりませんでした。

jooozek
Jun 29, 2012, 02:59 PM
Does seriously no one do the lvl 30 free fields on any block? I want to play but playing solo those free fields is inefficient, I've tried blocks 1-5, 20-24, 50-51 and there was no parties playing those fields and even if there were, it was one person with NPCs.

CJ Johnny
Jun 29, 2012, 03:05 PM
Good for You.

Meet some one here that actually knows 'Simple Math'. ^^

jiasu73
Jun 29, 2012, 03:08 PM
There are usually parties for free fields in blocks 1-5 during Japanese hot hours ( Even outside of this time frame I usually see at least 1 party). ( Mainly Caves). Perhaps you just searched at a bad time.

mnemosy
Jun 29, 2012, 04:09 PM
Message me in game, IGN is Mnemosy. I usually have a group of 12 people in multiparty together and we're running lv 30 of either cave, fields, desert, or city.

Ueno54
Jun 29, 2012, 04:42 PM
I'm almost 21! It's gonna be a while for me :(

Randomness
Jun 29, 2012, 04:43 PM
Only just reached 20 myself. Still need to unlock Hard Mode.

Fusioneko
Jun 29, 2012, 04:48 PM
Only just reached 20 myself. Still need to unlock Hard Mode.

Shame free-fields requires level 30!

Kanore
Jun 29, 2012, 05:06 PM
Does seriously no one do the lvl 30 free fields on any block? I want to play but playing solo those free fields is inefficient, I've tried blocks 1-5, 20-24, 50-51 and there was no parties playing those fields and even if there were, it was one person with NPCs.

ugh ikr the nerve of some people not to be anywhere near 30 a week after OB started

Kanore
Jun 29, 2012, 05:14 PM
Ah, your sarcasm stings.

...If I'm taking that correctly from your English.

I was implying that not many would be at that level, thus there would be few parties/no parties available. Indeed, the OP might be looking for the party at his level of those from PSO-W, finding a suitable area/block which has such level ranges (foreigner or not), or looking for an understanding of a situation.

Indeed, your sarcasm applies to those who posted 6-7, unless I've misinterpreted your post for insult. Posts 6-7 also enhance the argument that there are very few players at such a high level, and whether those at max levels continue to play rigorously or not is also another factor to look at (exactly what is there to do at the cap level other than to find rares? What about those who play solely to level? Of course they would quit for awhile and/or decrease the length of their playtime).

If I've misinterpreted your post, then disregard this post, of course.

Though I probably didn't, as noting the 'Good for you' part, which, of course, if applied to the OP, would be incredibly rude. It's like putting up an F-U sign to the OP. That is, unless you meant to congratulate the OP on reaching level 30, which seems to be a bit of a stretch.

...And the second line doesn't really make sense lest it be a sarcastic remark which is pretty much the first attempt at being rude I've ever seen (at least, since I've come back since 5 years absence) on the PSO-W forums (in any topic that I've read, not to say that there weren't rude remarks elsewhere).

Anyway, continuing on the second line if it were to relate to the OP, it doesn't make sense for the OP to meet someone who knows 'simple math' when the OP does not show any lack of math skills.

Now, if it referred to me, it would mean that you want me to meet someone with 'simple math', in order to understand that P-Lv. = 30, and that I should not have posted in this thread unless I was Lv. 30, otherwise being horribly deficient at math.

I may just be looking into it too much, but that was just plain rude.

i just read this and turned into a virgin again

Somnia
Jun 29, 2012, 06:14 PM
If you are on ship 2, play in block 1 or 2 for multi-round parties. They are always open for caves at least.

You are looking for games that say マルチぐるぐる in the name. These are dedicated free field parties, please do not bring your NPCs or ghosts.
Most players prefer caves, desert multi-rounds are rare. No one does forest.

jooozek
Jun 29, 2012, 06:30 PM
(...) You are looking for games that say マルチぐるぐる in the name. These are dedicated free field parties, please do not bring your NPCs or ghosts. (...)

I don't quite follow you. What I do is that I pick a quest from the list and use there the button to find party, not from the base menu. And how exactly am I supposed to bring NPCs/ghosts to someone's party? I should also mention that my timezone is CET so your experience may differ greatly: I have a horrible time finding parties. Only time its easy to find parties is when the urban area hard field appears, everyone jumps on it then.

mctastee
Jun 29, 2012, 06:31 PM
I think the main problem is that not a whole lot of people are at level 30 yet

Somnia
Jun 29, 2012, 06:37 PM
I don't quite follow you. What I do is that I pick a quest from the list and use there the button to find party, not from the base menu. And how exactly am I supposed to bring NPCs/ghosts to someone's party? I should also mention that my timezone is CET so your experience may differ greatly: I have a horrible time finding parties. Only time its easy to find parties is when the urban area hard field appears, everyone jumps on it then.

If you're online now, meet me in ship 2 block 1 alright? I'm Takane, or my ID thing is Somnia. I'll be afk in front of the tekker. Or I can just post and walk you through it, but there are parties open now I'd like to show you.

jooozek
Jun 29, 2012, 06:39 PM
I would appreciate if you posted it here as it's almost 2AM here and I've got to wake up early tomorrow so I can't really get on now.

Somnia
Jun 29, 2012, 06:46 PM
OK, just choose a quest as if you're making your own. Let's assume you have selected Volcano Free Field.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/SXp4B.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Let's hit the second option here to search for parties doing this quest.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/6c4VB.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Now you see some parties here that have been going on for hours! These are the multi-round parties. You can join someone else's party if possible, or you can make your own. The only reason to look at the first place is just to see if the parties and/or free field are full or even existent. (They pretty much always are in block 1 and 2.) It's impolite and honestly detrimental to your party's burst potential to bring NPCs like Lisa, or ghosts from your partner card list. So please don't. Also, your time zone should be just fine to play with the Japanese players.

They are very welcoming. So if you see parties in the list that say マルチぐるぐる (Multi-guruguru) then that's their purpose. If you can't read Japanese, just look for the groups that have been going on 2+ hours and the free field lobby is full or near full. It's also worth mentioning that this party is in No.4 which is full, so it's possible you could still be put in free field No.3 which is actually 11/12 at the time.

jooozek
Jun 30, 2012, 01:24 AM
That's exactly how I was looking for parties, I know also that if you see a full party but see that they have spots in multi-party areas, you pick a party that's full and select the 2nd option and then you join their multi-party area pool.
And I think I know why I don't see parties around. It might be because I haven't really paid attention and apparently the game asks you about efficiency or goofing around at some point and that will change the parties you see? I don't know, but is it even possible to change that setting? That might be it.

buri-chan
Jun 30, 2012, 01:37 AM
My only plans for the 30 fields are to do Client Orders then save the rewards for commercial release. I'm just too goal oriented to do something like play the game for the fun of it~