PDA

View Full Version : FUN cards... aren't fun.

Swaggerjak
Jun 29, 2012, 05:27 PM
Anyone else just keep getting stupid grinders or stuff like that? Vanity items seem to allude the hell out of me. Sega doesn't want me to have nice things. ;-;

Dre_o
Jun 29, 2012, 05:38 PM
Simple really: new costumes/ outfits = payment (and luck) required. FUN is primarily so you can have a chance for the little things like weak boosters and 3 day room permits.

Phaesphora
Jun 29, 2012, 05:44 PM
I also got a lot of decorations, perhaps 50% of the scratch card rewards, but selling them all off did fund a couple trips to Dodo's counter.

There isn't really anything I want among the FUN rewards, but I did get a pair of those EXP+10% boosters. I don't know how they're used but if I can I'll pop one the next time we get the PSE Level climbing.

Ezodagrom
Jun 29, 2012, 05:46 PM
Anyone else just keep getting stupid grinders or stuff like that? Vanity items seem to allude the hell out of me. Sega doesn't want me to have nice things. ;-;
I've gotten some grinders, boosters and such, but also got the /la bed1 lobby action, a few room decorations, and if I'm not mistaken an hair and accessory tickets.

No idea if when used the tickets affect the whole account or just the character where the ticket was used, so I'll wait to use those tickets when I create my 2nd character when the game goes live, those type of tickets I would want to use in that character, not in my current one.

krophiquon
Jun 29, 2012, 06:11 PM
I got the fancy bed, the weapon hologram, the +5% chance for successful grinding, maid's headband, nurse cap, and some grinders and synths. My friend got the Classic Theme, the Jukebox and some other crap. All in all I like the FUN cards, and I'm always giving out 'good jobs' to get more FUN. SO MUCH FUN.

oh, and *elude

LoN_Lina
Jun 29, 2012, 06:33 PM
whats a fun card? i see the value but it didn't make any sense to me

Ezodagrom
Jun 29, 2012, 06:47 PM
whats a fun card? i see the value but it didn't make any sense to me
It's the FUN scratch, you can access it in the main menu, shopping cart button, 2nd option, option with the F symbol. Each attempt costs 100 FUN points, and you can win things like room decorations, tickets for hairstyles, accessories or lobby actions, tickets to get 3 days for free of the room or player shop (during the open beta this is free, but at release having a room or a player shop will need a subscription), boosters (for example exp booster), or some other misc items like grinders.

HFlowen
Jun 29, 2012, 08:01 PM
I've gotten two fireplaces, a +50% meseta thing, 2 -1 grind risk items... and a bunch of grinders/synthesizers.... so nothing really interesting.

BIG OLAF
Jun 29, 2012, 08:04 PM
Well, shucks, I think the FUN gacha is a hoot.

Disastorm
Jun 29, 2012, 08:38 PM
I saw in the list that there were some music items (pso1 songs). How do these work, are they unlimited usage, and they start playing the pso1 music or something like that?

Sizustar
Jun 29, 2012, 08:40 PM
I saw in the list that there were some music items (pso1 songs). How do these work, are they unlimited usage, and they start playing the pso1 music or something like that?

They are MY ROOM item, you need a MY ROOM(Cash player only) and a Juke box furniture to be able to utilize the Music CD.

Arika
Jun 29, 2012, 09:23 PM
Apparantly in wiki, it list some item to be FUn gacha exlusively, you can't get it from AC.

Sp-24
Jun 29, 2012, 10:41 PM
I've got mostly Grinders and Synthesizers from the FUN scratch, maybe 2 or 3 furniture items and a wonderful "Grind Risk -1" item, which will definitely help me greatly the next time I get my cards to +9 again and risk losing 3 grinds levels at once.