PDA

View Full Version : Help Getting To Next Area?

dsmith51595
Jun 29, 2012, 11:02 PM
so from what i understand to get to the next area, you need to clear free forest in 15 minutes...how is it possible when those 2 rockbears take a HUGE chunk of time???

serenade
Jun 29, 2012, 11:09 PM
if you solo it with bots, you only get 1 rockbear. and you dont need to kill every enemy, just kill a decent amount in each area and make sure you reach the rockbear by the 8-10 minute mark.

rockbears can be taken down in less than a minute if you're a ranger. weak bullet to the face plus JA'd grenade launcher does some wicked damage.

if you're a hunter, i suggest the rising strike PA or the sonic throw/arrow PA. both hit for big damage and let you hit him in his weak point easily.

dsmith51595
Jun 29, 2012, 11:18 PM
so do u suggest just running through and not killing anything?

Lostbob117
Jun 29, 2012, 11:24 PM
I'll help you I need to do this also.

Lord Yurka
Jun 29, 2012, 11:39 PM
One factor of S rank is the amount of enemies that you kill, so you need to kill a decent amount. Unfortunately, I do not know the exact number needed to kill. I took myself and 3 other bots and was able to do it within 12 minutes. I killed enemies until the 9 minute mark and then fought the boss

Shadownami92
Jun 30, 2012, 01:13 AM
What class are you? As a Force, taking down a Rockbear is incredibly fast. Just keep blasting it in the face with Foie and your golden. Then for PP recharge I just swap to a gunslash and jump and shoot him in the face and repeat.

With that in mind a ranger aiming at the face should also be able to get a decent flow of damage easily.