PDA

View Full Version : 9-star Force Weapons

Bibimbap
Jun 30, 2012, 06:24 AM
I have some questions about the 9-star Force Weapons. I'd like to know any info about where you've seen any drop. Also, what's up with that Talis with the weird stat requirement and "PA" in the description? I have a thread in the trade area as well if you want to sell. The two kinda go hand in hand. Thanks. XD

GoldenFalcon
Jun 30, 2012, 06:31 AM
Well, the 9* Yu Gi Oh duel disk thing says equipable by all classes, but can only use spells if you're a force. It requires the ability stat, making it easily usable at a low level
Wiki says it drops in Hard City (rare mission I'm guessing)

The other one is just a tiny bit more powerful, but can't be equipped unless you're like level 30
Wiki says nothing about where it drops

Bibimbap
Jun 30, 2012, 07:04 AM
Thanks. What you said makes all the sense now for that particular one. IDK why anyone but a Force might want it though... I've seen the other one on the drop list from Hard Free Caves... I think. Somebody will be able to clarify eventually.

FenixStryk
Jun 30, 2012, 07:29 AM
Access to FO dash could prove very useful to RA and HU. A talis isn't terrible for PP regeneration either...

Interesting. I haven't found one myself in Hard City, but I'll keep my eye out for it.

HandOfThornz
Jun 30, 2012, 07:48 AM
I have a 9* rod, i think it dropped during Hard city mission during a PSE burst.

Also, I got a 7* rod from gulf or fon gulf (wolf things) Forest hard free mission yesterday

Bibimbap
Jun 30, 2012, 07:55 AM
A 9-star rod? The wiki doesn't even have one of those. Are you sure/can you tell me more? Probably meant the Talis?

And Force dash, I didn't think of that. Yeah, great point.

The Walrus
Jun 30, 2012, 08:06 AM
He might be talking about the 8 star rods

Ollin
Jun 30, 2012, 08:49 AM
A 9-star rod? The wiki doesn't even have one of those. Are you sure/can you tell me more? Probably meant the Talis?

And Force dash, I didn't think of that. Yeah, great point.

Indeed, there isn't any 9-star rod listed on the wiki currently as you can see in the following link http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%83%AD%E3%83%83%E3%83%89, though it might be a drop that hasn't been listed yet. So it's either that or it's one of the two 9-star Talis, the Gaze Duel or the Vis-Bahn.

ALC
Jun 30, 2012, 11:47 AM
The 9* talis that can be equipped by everyone drops from Dark Ragne (emergency city quest) on hard. I got one, but I'm a hunter, so even though I could use it... I'm trying to sell it instead.