PDA

View Full Version : Getting your mag from Koffie

Ayaleah
Jun 30, 2012, 05:03 PM
Ok, so I've searched this forum over and either nobody has had this problem or my answer is buried deep within this forum. All threads I have found relating to mags seem to be how to feed it and what not.

For some reason I'm having a real hard time getting my mag. I've done the quest with the dog/wolves over and over and I'm just not getting anywhere with the item I need being dropped.

Am I just being incredibly impatient or am I doing something wrong?

Sorry if this has been asked numerous times. I did search for a good 20 minutes.

PAZUZU
Jun 30, 2012, 05:09 PM
"Koffe’s client orders will unlock at level 5.
Click the client order マグライセンス授与申請試練 (Mag License). In the popup message, press the left button to accept the client order. You may choose any forest quests to look for Fongalfs. These enemies will randomly drop フォンガルフの頭角 in tiny yellow boxes. Once you collect ten of them, return to Koffee to get your 1st mag."
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-open-beta-intro-to-mags/

Ayaleah
Jun 30, 2012, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the info but I've done all that. Well, I say all, it just seems to be taking a very long time to do. Is it usual to have done 10-15 forest runs and NOT have all the items? (The runs with the right emenies obviously)

PAZUZU
Jun 30, 2012, 05:18 PM
I can't remember exactly but if you check the quest there should be a count of how many of the required items you've collected so far, e.g '3/10'.

Ayaleah
Jun 30, 2012, 05:24 PM
I have 5/10. I just find it odd that it is taking absolutely ages to get the items when everyone else seemed to do it much quicker.

Gunslinger-08
Jun 30, 2012, 07:09 PM
The first area of the rappy arrest mission is the best place to farm the claws, from my experience.

KayinKento
Jul 1, 2012, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the info but I've done all that. Well, I say all, it just seems to be taking a very long time to do. Is it usual to have done 10-15 forest runs and NOT have all the items? (The runs with the right emenies obviously)

Yes! That pisses me off the most imo. Its the same douche bag move Flyff did for the lvl. 15 class change. But just as Gunslinger-08 said, the Rappy Arrest mission is the best and that's what I did. Be patient, and you'll get it. I started the quest at lvl 5 and finished with 500 exp left to lvl 18.