PDA

View Full Version : Tips on making meseta?

oifjustus
Jun 30, 2012, 07:24 PM
What's a good way to make meseta, I've tried utilizing player shops.. Doesn't seem to do much for me.

jiasu73
Jun 30, 2012, 07:30 PM
Sell all the junk you don't need to the npc! It may not seem much but it really does add up. Make sure you pick up every item too and just send items to storage when your inv is full.

Ranmaru
Jun 30, 2012, 07:30 PM
Kill things.

Halcyote
Jun 30, 2012, 07:42 PM
sell everything

Somnia
Jun 30, 2012, 07:59 PM
Cross Burst

ashley50
Jun 30, 2012, 08:19 PM
Really?

-Play more
-Play on hard mode
-Red Shiny drop
-??????
-Profit

moorebounce
Jun 30, 2012, 08:35 PM
Add most of the pervious posts together.

1. Pick up everything
2. When your character inventory is full transfer that stuff to your bank.
3. When your character inventory and bank are full go to the shops and sell what you don't want to keep.
4. = Mad meseta.

Vashyron
Jun 30, 2012, 08:37 PM
Picking up all the random Weapon "Junk" and selling them off to NPC really is not a bad way to make some money, more so in hard mode free field where most of the stuff goes around for 1K each.

Maxobiwan
Jun 30, 2012, 09:45 PM
I don't chase after meseta, but I'm little riche :D (50k meseta)

BTW at the moment, I didn't have seen anything expensive in this game... expected things for house

Finetic
Jun 30, 2012, 10:17 PM
Meseta seems extremely easy to pile up in PSO2 as opposed to PSO and PSU. I always feel like I have way more than I can spend and I only have around 40k. Then again I haven't bought anything from the auction house yet.

Yunfa
Jun 30, 2012, 11:00 PM
Meseta seems extremely easy to pile up in PSO2 as opposed to PSO and PSU. I always feel like I have way more than I can spend and I only have around 40k. Then again I haven't bought anything from the auction house yet.

I've spent at least 500k buying +10 weapons. Saving up for a +10 9* weapon now.

KayinKento
Jun 30, 2012, 11:58 PM
I only sell the stuff I used or rares. Everything else just goes to the NPC. One mission can generate roughly 20~35 pieces of equipment and when selling to the NPC, the average would be roughly 100 maseta. So on average, you can get 2k to 3500. Do that one more time, you'll get around 4k to 7k and you can buy the Striker Force rare rod. Or do it about 5 times, you'll have enough to buy the Anti Technic disc. Do it 10 more times, you'll have enough for either Deband or Shifta (¬_¬).

And all the stuff you sell in the AH, people will buy for various reasons such as changing classes, etc. In other words, just don't buy anything until you get to 100k (maybe 20 missions) lol.

buri-chan
Jul 1, 2012, 12:59 AM
Just like ever, Meseta earned per-mission increases as time goes on. Doing the Hard Mode ones solo, I'm raking in at least 10k a pop. Haven't done a HM burst-party yet, but those should give you insane amounts. Toss a few Grinders on the AH for whatever the current low-average is, and that easily reaches 40k+.

The biggest thing with money on the AH is to know what you're buying. Most often, rares aren't really worth it by the time in-game you have enough money to buy them. For example, the highest-attack Partisan rare is the dragon-y one, which is 8 stars. It'll cost anywhere upwards of 500,000, and that's if it's bare and you're lucky (in which case, enjoy spends tens of thousands trying to grind it to 10/get a good soul on it). Meanwhile the first orange 5-star partisan has a single attack point less, but I got mine for 10k-ish. And for that matter, of the other two partisans currently available that are better, neither are rares.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 1, 2012, 01:08 AM
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/g4jbU.jpg[/spoiler-box]

You can hold ALOT of meseta. Better start farming now.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 1, 2012, 01:16 AM
For people with the intention of just getting meseta, it's very easy to sell grinders for like 4,000 each, and it's easy to get like 3+ per quest in the forest

oifjustus
Jul 1, 2012, 02:40 AM
Really?

-Play more
-Play on hard mode
-Red Shiny drop
-??????
-Profit

Troll much?

FenixStryk
Jul 1, 2012, 03:29 AM
-Hit the level cap and farm Hard Exploration areas. You won't make tons of money at Level 10.
-Sell things of even minor value in My Shop, especially since it's free right now.
-NPC things that won't sell in My Shop.

I have around 75 hours on my character and just cracked 1,000,000 meseta. More devoted players can easily surpass that amount. It's all about item management.

Somnia
Jul 1, 2012, 03:31 AM
Would like to add that I don't recommend selling your grinders until you have at least two stacks.

xSeeJay
Jan 11, 2013, 04:51 PM
I'd love to sell them but I can't get a shop.

Seany1990
Jan 11, 2013, 05:03 PM
Just take it as it comes, you only need to buy PAs and techs until 40 anyway.

.Jack
Jan 11, 2013, 06:46 PM
-Get a bunch of the 1* units that only costs 300 meseta to affix.
-Buy anything in the market that is tech/power/shoot 1 slot. (you'll find them a lot for 1k)
-Make 1 slot tech/power/shoot III fodders out of them.
-Resell for 3 times what you spent to make them.

cheers o/

Valimer
Jan 11, 2013, 06:59 PM
So no one thinks time attack is a good source of cash? I thought that was half the reason why they put in time attack... to inject some money into the economy.

Seany1990
Jan 11, 2013, 07:02 PM
So no one thinks time attack is a good source of cash? I thought that was half the reason why they put in time attack... to inject some money into the economy.

The economy has always been Zimbabwe tier.

Syklo
Jan 11, 2013, 08:22 PM
This necro'ing.......

.______.