PDA

View Full Version : I just finished the mandatory tutorial

palfor03
Jun 30, 2012, 11:44 PM
My Kanji is not very good and my Japanese vocabular is quite limited, so navigating has been difficult. I believe I have reached the lobby with other online players in SHIP 2 but I am not sure how to go to quests and I end up walking around with all these shop looking stands and teleporters. I've read some of the boards, but not all. I would appreciate any help.

mnemosy
Jul 1, 2012, 03:57 PM
Go to the green elevator and go to block 20, that is the english speaking block. From there, ask someone in the lobby for help if you can't find your way but there is a girl at a desk next to the space gate that you can talk to to accept quests, start a party, or find a party. Then you go into the space gate to get to your ship, and head on into the quest.

palfor03
Jul 1, 2012, 09:04 PM
Go to the green elevator and go to block 20, that is the english speaking block. From there, ask someone in the lobby for help if you can't find your way but there is a girl at a desk next to the space gate that you can talk to to accept quests, start a party, or find a party. Then you go into the space gate to get to your ship, and head on into the quest.

thanks for the help. I'll try this soon!